In the spirit of information sharing i trialed a new Thai shop in the cbd. The shop is upstairs off of a main street in the city. Rooms are smallish with close-able doors as opposed to the shop’s more legitimate neighbor. ML hailed from northern Thailand and claimed to be 27, closer to 30 in my opinion. Having walked in without an appointment, I paid for a half hour trial. Usual instructions, I removed my gears and waited for ml to come in . What followed was a five star Thai massage for one hour (remembering that I had only paid for half) with back cracking and all. During the session ml and I built a nice rapport and she upped and left on the hour mark. I asked whether the session was over yet and she replied, what else do you want. To which I asked, what else is available. I was informed that ml could perform the most basic of options, or she had a colleague in the back who might be more accomodating with more advanced techniques. I foolishly chose the later after having built a strong rapport with a decent ml. I walks the boiler... I was given 3 options with rather aggressive pricing. I ended up going with what the original ml could have done and felt a bit bad about it. What came next was a disaster. The walk-in boiler lost patience and couldn’t finish the job (my mind was full of regret that I had pursued the more advanced techniques, knowing full well that it would likely be a boiler doing the work). She gave up but still asked for a gratuity for trying. She had a terrible attitude but I wasn’t in a mood to haggle over results, so I agreed to the tip. Overall experience was bad, the hour massage that cost me a half hour fee was great but the ending with the substitute boiler was awful. I left with my back feeling great, my cock feeling sore and my balls blue. A legit shop it isn’t and only open a week. Beware though, the substitute ml might not be in the mood for serving your needs...