Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Thai CBD

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New Thai CBD

In the spirit of information sharing i trialed a new Thai shop in the cbd. The shop is upstairs off of a main street in the city. Rooms are smallish with close-able doors as opposed to the shop’s more legitimate neighbor. ML hailed from northern Thailand and claimed to be 27, closer to 30 in my opinion. Having walked in without an appointment, I paid for a half hour trial. Usual instructions, I removed my gears and waited for ml to come in . What followed was a five star Thai massage for one hour (remembering that I had only paid for half) with back cracking and all. During the session ml and I built a nice rapport and she upped and left on the hour mark. I asked whether the session was over yet and she replied, what else do you want. To which I asked, what else is available. I was informed that ml could perform the most basic of options, or she had a colleague in the back who might be more accomodating with more advanced techniques. I foolishly chose the later after having built a strong rapport with a decent ml. I walks the boiler... I was given 3 options with rather aggressive pricing. I ended up going with what the original ml could have done and felt a bit bad about it. What came next was a disaster. The walk-in boiler lost patience and couldn’t finish the job (my mind was full of regret that I had pursued the more advanced techniques, knowing full well that it would likely be a boiler doing the work). She gave up but still asked for a gratuity for trying. She had a terrible attitude but I wasn’t in a mood to haggle over results, so I agreed to the tip. Overall experience was bad, the hour massage that cost me a half hour fee was great but the ending with the substitute boiler was awful. I left with my back feeling great, my cock feeling sore and my balls blue. A legit shop it isn’t and only open a week. Beware though, the substitute ml might not be in the mood for serving your needs...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think this is the Advert here from Locanto.
    https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...ne-CBD-25.html

Bummer about the swap. Good we know now.
    Did you have the ML that's in that 1st picture? Or last picture? By any chance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate i went here today ... I walked .. the lady that greeted me was in a nice dress (great body and nice norks where you could see her taps through the dress) ... But when she turned around, had a massive tattoo covering her back. Instantly flacid as fuck ...

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Mate i went here today ... I walked .. the lady that greeted me was in a nice dress (great body and nice norks where you could see her taps through the dress) ... But when she turned around, had a massive tattoo covering her back. Instantly flacid as fuck ...

Really, thats intetesting, i know of a thai girl who fits that description. If it was her than u missed out on a real treat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Really, thats intetesting, i know of a thai girl who fits that description. If it was her than u missed out on a real treat.
    No doubt she looked like she'd go off but tatts that big on girls turn me off ... So much so i went home and rubbed one out instead

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    No doubt she looked like she'd go off but tatts that big on girls turn me off ... So much so i went home and rubbed one out instead

Mid to late 30s about sz8, solid body?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mid to late 30s about sz8, solid body?
    I suck at picking age, but yeah possibly in her 30s.. size sounds about right ... She had an amazing body, definitely not solid ... tits looked too big to be natural

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She was the one who was in a foul mood and couldn’t finish the job for me... She looked like she knew her way around but maybe was having a bad day... Don’t think I’ll be making a return trip though

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dileridoo View Post
    She was the one who was in a foul mood and couldn’t finish the job for me... She looked like she knew her way around but maybe was having a bad day... Don’t think I’ll be making a return trip though
    Def not the one im thinking of then, she is very nice and friendly and gave GVFM.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Def not the one im thinking of then, she is very nice and friendly and gave GVFM.
    Are you thinking of Joy from over Windsor way? Excellent service. Would love to know where she is now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickalot View Post
    Are you thinking of Joy from over Windsor way? Excellent service. Would love to know where she is now.
    She used to have Zen Station massage at Gorden Park, nice lady.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She used to have Zen Station massage at Gorden Park, nice lady.
    True that.

Trying to find vfm in the cbd is becoming same old same old
    Would you have.any recommendations by pm would be appreciated

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ok I'm gonna take one for the team and see if this place is any good... Let me know if U have Intel and I'll reciprocate

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I guess Superfilo is now officially our CBD expert

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ok so visited this place today.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by superfilo View Post
    Ok so visited this place today. Cutish girl at reception with blonde streaky hair. But I got a different girl with a sporty type outfit on. Was a little bigger. Not really my type. No TT, absolutely no attempt to talk. I asked a couple of questions and got a one word answer so gave up. No excitement at all. Didn't even flip me over. Decent massage but if you're looking for a great lunch time experience, look Elsewhere. This place has had no great reports and I can see them going under soon... How do U expect to stay open if you're a new shop and you're not trying to wow your customers. The CBD is full of potential with the lack of great options. Disappointing. Avoid.

WIR ? Only to see the other girl at reception to see if there's a better experience on offer. but that's 2 reviews with 2 bad reports.
    Walk 10 minutes up the hill (quite a healthy exercise actually) and you’ll find heaven

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey guys where is this shop? I'm starting to get desperate to find something around CBD.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun_Loving_Dude View Post
    Hey guys where is this shop? I'm starting to get desperate to find something around CBD.
    The only CBD are shop I know is Star in spring hill, most of the ones inside the CBD are hit or miss tbh. But Star quality has dropped the last few times I've been there, mostly MLs in their 30 to 40s, and $80 for an hour massage.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I Really wanted a Thai Massage so I tried a place on Elizabeth Street. Both attempts were winners. Might be the new Thai Tantric. Shop also has female customers and HiCaps available. Time to get Bupa working for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun_Loving_Dude View Post
    I Really wanted a Thai Massage so I tried a place on Elizabeth Street. Both attempts were winners. Might be the new Thai Tantric. Shop also has female customers and HiCaps available. Time to get Bupa working for me.

Hi man was it Urban thai or real thai massage?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast