Thread: New girl QQ, amazing service

Junior Member(有D料到)

New girl QQ, amazing service

Yesterday check the roster, found a new girl named QQ never tried, called shop and booked her down. Arrived shop and the boss greeted me nicely and took money. After a while QQ came in with nice smile and asked me to take a shower.
    Chatting with her during shower and after we lay down on bed. She is about 165 cm high with a big baby fat, long hair, nice smile with lovely voice. Most important her boobs are natural size C, very soft and smooth.
    We chatted a bit the she started car bath. After a while she offered BJ and my favourite 69.she is very passionate, controlled really well, deep throat and French kiss. She is a smoker as I can smell a bit, she apologised and I said I do not mind.
    QQ got a scar at tummy, must be from giving birth, but she looks really young, mid to late 20th.
    She then jumped my me cowgirl which she was really mild, and we had really a lot of dirty talk. After about 19 minutes she is tired, asked me to jump on top, she laid down and I can see she enjoyed by moaning and touching herself, also first time to,see a girl can kiss her own boobs, that is how big her boobs which made me really excited.
    After a while we changed to doggie which she can not hold me anymore as she said I am the strongest and best, number one as I ducked her so hard. No one ever did this to her which I agreed.
    After the mission we laid down and she messaged me and had a bit chat.She works normally on Saturday only.
    Overall experience is great, will go to see her again.
    Face:8
    Service:10
    Figure:9
    Attitude:10
    Money worthy: definitely
    Will go back again:definitely

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922