Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heidi a Bavarian Teen Delight

Senior Member(無間使者)

Heidi a Bavarian Teen Delight

Heidi has left the shop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had the rare and delightful experience of spending an hour with Heidi who is an 18-year old Bavarian treasure from the snowfields of Germany. For those who seek a genuine girl-friend experience with a charming milky-white, statuesque, hour-glassed bunny with large firm bouncy breasts and pearly white smile, Heidi will no doubt enchant you with her innocent charms.

Some More Details: Angela notified me that she had recruited an 18-year old German teen and mentioned that it was her first day of work. Needless to say, I was more than curious to come and meet Heidi who is in Australia whilst on a working holiday.

Upon meeting Heidi, I knew that it was going to be a very special time as she led me into the massage room. Although it was Heidi’s first day working in the massage industry, she came across as very natural and sincere; excited to commence working as a ML and above all else, exceptionally friendly and very sexy!

Heidi took pleasure undressing me! Soon afterwards, she asked me to assist to disrobe her attire. As this was taking place, Heidi mentioned that she felt rather shy but wanted to develop self-confidence and free herself of all inhibitions regarding nakedness and sexuality! Then she added that it was desire to ensure that our time together would be most pleasurable. This was said with genuine innocence, rather than adopting the persona of an actress. I felt most comfortable in the presence of Heidi and we were able to establish a warm rapport. Actually, I sensed it was like going on a first date with a girl where your thoughts are directed towards what is going to happen when you enter the bedroom after a romantic meal!

After disrobing Heidi, I was able to observe her lovely naked body. Heidi’s breasts are wholesome and in the vicinity of be size 10 C cups. They are silky smooth and firm, possessing two delightful nipples that responded to graceful touches by quickly becoming pointy and erect! She has delightful hour-glass womanly hips and a touch of feminine padding, adding to her Renaissance imagery. At this point, I took a moment to step back and acknowledge that Heidi would have made an ideal model for Michelangelo or Raphael to use for painting one of their masterpieces exploring illusionary seduction! Adding to the classical imagery of femininity, Heidi shaved pussy looked ever so inviting! I took the liberty of asking Heidi to turn around, allowing me to view her shapely backside that is perfectly complemented by long athletic legs, slender back and shoulders. Heidi has long brown hair – classic Bavarian, and perfect white teeth generating a charming friendly smile. For punters seeking a genuine natural European teen package, Heidi ticks all the right boxes!

Heidi has excellent spoken English and is familiar with Australia having completed an exchange in northern Queensland as a high school student several years ago. I found out an accomplished winter sports athlete and spent much of her youth skiing the towering slopes throughout Bavaria.

As Heidi started part 1 of the massage, it was obvious she really wanted to please me and personally enjoy the occasion despite her inexperience. Heidi reiterated that her motivation to work in the exotic massage industry is to earn pocket money for travelling and explore her own expanding sexuality. She was charmingly frank about this admission! As we exchange snippets of conversation, I allowed Heidi to take the lead. She started by massaging my back and legs with no oil, using graceful touches. Then she added some oil and the caresses and teasing went to a higher level. She used her sizeable breasts and pointy nipples to draw concentric circles all over my back and whilst she was taking place, she gently kissed my earlobes! After about 15 minutes, I turned around and guess what? Heidi once again kissed me sensually; starting around my chest region, snaking down to my stomach before going back to my earlobes and then resting her lips onto mine! I then took the opportunity of partaking in some of my own massaging – starting with her swollen breasts and then teasing her earlobes, chin and rosy facial cheeks, whilst fondly looking deep into her enchanting innocent eyes. We spent several minutes engaging in what really was puppy fore-play; something that we both really enjoyed.

I then laid back down on the massage table and Heidi drippled some droplets of oil onto my manhood, that by now was as rigid as the famous giant Wellingtonia sequoia oak tree found in the Bavarian district of Birkendorf! Heidi smiled at me in a beguiling and cheeky manner and asked, ‘Jimmy … can I play with your giant oak tree from the Black Forest?’ What more could a middle-age bloke say other than …’It now belongs to you Heidi!’

Heidi wrapped her hands around my oak and with a further dash of oil, began massaging it akin to rolling a dough for baking a loaf of Bavarian bread for the Octoberfest! Then she teasingly blew air onto the shaft and lolled her eyes and probed my instrument with sensual pecking kisses! She moved one of my hands to her pussy that I discovered was moist after a singular touch. Then Heidi moved my other hand to her right-breast and asked me to kiss her left breast. We both were becoming highly aroused.

I then sat up on the massage table and parted Heidi’s legs and drew her close to me and we extended our sensual play. Heidi then mentioned to me, ‘Please continue Jimmy. I want you to make me feel very excited!’

We experiment with several positions most likely depicted in the Karma Sutra that included standing up and fully embracing, sitting down on the massage table like a gymnast doing the splits. Heidi adopting the doggy position (an amazingly sexy view) and I discovered she was exceptionally aroused. With some deft penetration, I entered deep inside her pussy and she soon climaxed, releasing a flood of juices. I took my liberty of using her breasts. We sat facing each other for several minutes, before untangling our arms and legs. With sweetness, Heidi went about domestic chores using wet wipes to cleanse firstly myself, then herself, before we ventured off to shower.

Please treat Heidi with respect and be guided by the rapport that you established during any session that you have with this charming innocent Bavarian. As she gains more experience and discovers her boundaries, Heidi will really blossom like an Edelweiss flower during springtime in the Alps. As the moment, she is a delightful fresh face entry into the world of being ML in Sydney. It is rare to find a European teen who is so natural, genuine and offers an arousing experience. What I most enjoyed from my session with Heidi was her Girl-Friend +++++++++ charms! She is genuine and a fast learner.
    Heidi is going to delight and bring pleasure and joy to punters who visit her during the coming days, weeks and hopefully months. She is a unique treasure to be savoured!

Session Month: 6th of May 2019.

Advertised Hourly Rate: $45 for 30 minutes, $65 for 45 minutes, $75 for 60 minutes.

Tip: Standard tip is $50 – feel free to be more generous.

Ethnic Background: German – white/fair skin.

Hair Colour: Brown.

Hair Length: Long.

Eyes Colour: Exotic brown.

Skin Colour: Fair skin maiden.

Height: About 175cm.

Body Shape: Size 10 firm natural C cup breasts, long slender legs, lovely backside – everything is perfectly proportioned!

Other Notations: Beautiful smile, no tattoos, white milky skin.

Body Hair: Fully shaved.

Services: Everything!

Massage Skills: 6/10. Part 1. Heidi is a fast learner and will soon master part 1 skills.

Overall Looks: An absolutely natural charming package as you can see from her photos on WeChat and attached with this review.

Overall Personality: The real deal for anybody seeking to have a GF experience with lovely 18-year old brand new to the massage industry.

Part 2: 9.0 out 10.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy20 View Post
    Quick Overview: I had the rare and delightful experience of spending an hour with Heidi who is an 18-year old Bavarian treasure from the snowfields of Germany. For those who seek a genuine girl-friend experience with a charming milky-white, statuesque, hour-glassed bunny with large firm bouncy breasts and pearly white smile, Heidi will no doubt enchant you with her innocent charms.

Some More Details: Angela notified me that she had recruited an 18-year old German teen and mentioned that it was her first day of work. Needless to say, I was more than curious to come and meet Heidi who is in Australia whilst on a working holiday.

Upon meeting Heidi, I knew that it was going to be a very special time as she led me into the massage room. Although it was Heidi’s first day working in the massage industry, she came across as very natural and sincere; excited to commence working as a ML and above all else, exceptionally friendly and very sexy!

Heidi took pleasure undressing me! Soon afterwards, she asked me to assist to disrobe her attire. As this was taking place, Heidi mentioned that she felt rather shy but wanted to develop self-confidence and free herself of all inhibitions regarding nakedness and sexuality! Then she added that it was desire to ensure that our time together would be most pleasurable. This was said with genuine innocence, rather than adopting the persona of an actress. I felt most comfortable in the presence of Heidi and we were able to establish a warm rapport. Actually, I sensed it was like going on a first date with a girl where your thoughts are directed towards what is going to happen when you enter the bedroom after a romantic meal!

After disrobing Heidi, I was able to observe her lovely naked body. Heidi’s breasts are wholesome and in the vicinity of be size 10 C cups. They are silky smooth and firm, possessing two delightful nipples that responded to graceful touches by quickly becoming pointy and erect! She has delightful hour-glass womanly hips and a touch of feminine padding, adding to her Renaissance imagery. At this point, I took a moment to step back and acknowledge that Heidi would have made an ideal model for Michelangelo or Raphael to use for painting one of their masterpieces exploring illusionary seduction! Adding to the classical imagery of femineity, Heidi shaved pussy looked ever so inviting! I took the liberty of asking Heidi to turn around, allowing me to view her shapely backside that is perfectly complemented by long athletic legs, slender back and shoulders. Heidi has long brown hair – classic Bavarian, and perfect white teeth generating a charming friendly smile. For punters seeking a genuine natural European teen package, Heidi ticks all the right boxes!

Heidi has excellent spoken English and is familiar with Australia having completed an exchange in northern Queensland as a high school student several years ago. I found out an accomplished winter sports athlete and spent much of her youth skiing the towering slopes throughout Bavaria.

As Heidi started part 1 of the massage, it was obvious she really wanted to please me and personally enjoy the occasion despite her inexperience. Heidi reiterated that her motivation to work in the exotic massage industry is to earn pocket money for travelling and explore her own expanding sexuality. She was charmingly frank about this admission! As we exchange snippets of conversation, I allowed Heidi to take the lead. She started by massaging my back and legs with no oil, using graceful touches. Then she added some oil and the caresses and teasing went to a higher level. She used her sizeable breasts and pointy nipples to draw concentric circles all over my back and whilst she was taking place, she gently kissed my earlobes! After about 15 minutes, I turned around and guess what? Heidi once again kissed me sensually; starting around my chest region, snaking down to my stomach before going back to my earlobes and then resting her lips onto mine! I then took the opportunity of partaking in some of my own massaging – starting with her swollen breasts and then teasing her earlobes, chin and rosy facial cheeks, whilst fondly looking deep into her enchanting innocent eyes. We spent several minutes engaging in what really was puppy fore-play; something that we both really enjoyed.

I then laid back down on the massage table and Heidi drippled some droplets of oil onto my manhood, that by now was as rigid as the famous giant Wellingtonia sequoia oak tree found in the Bavarian district of Birkendorf! Heidi smiled at me in a beguiling and cheeky manner and asked, ‘Jimmy … can I play with your giant oak tree from the Black Forest?’ What more could a middle-age bloke say other than …’It now belongs to you Heidi!’
    Heidi wrapped her hands around my oak and with a further dash of oil, began massaging it akin to rolling a dough for baking a loaf of Bavarian bread for the Octoberfest! Then she teasingly blew air onto the shaft and lolled her eyes and probed my instrument with sensual pecking kisses! She moved one of my hands to her pussy that I discovered was moist after a singular touch. Then Heidi moved my other hand to her right-breast and asked me to kiss her left breast. We both were becoming highly aroused.

I then sat up on the massage table and parted Heidi’s legs and drew her close to me and we extended our sensual play. Heidi then mentioned to me, ‘Please continue Jimmy. I want you to make me feel very excited!’
    We experiment with several positions most likely depicted in the Karma Sutra that included standing up and fully embracing, sitting down on the massage table like a gymnast doing the splits, Heidi adopting the doggy position (an amazingly sexy view) and then concluded with the Bavarian maiden sitting on my thighs with my shaft fully extended and submerged in her grasp. I discovered she was exceptionally aroused and after some deft touches, she climaxed releasing a flood of juices, followed by me reciprocating. We sat facing each other for several minutes, before untangling our arms and legs. With sweetness, Heidi went about domestic chores using wet wipes to cleanse me before collecting a towel, allowing me to venture off to the shower.

Please treat Heidi with respect and be guided by the rapport that you established during any session that you have with this charming innocent Bavarian. As she gains more experience and discovers her boundaries, Heidi will really blossom like an Edelweiss flower during springtime in the Alps. As the moment, she is a delightful fresh face entry into the world of being ML in Sydney. It is rare to find a European teen who is so natural, genuine and offers an arousing experience. What I most enjoyed from my session with Heidi was her Girl-Friend +++++++++ charms! She is genuine and a fast learner.
    Heidi is going to delight and bring pleasure and joy to punters who visit her during the coming days, weeks and hopefully months. She is a unique treasure to be savoured!

Session Month: 6th of May 2019.

Advertised Hourly Rate: $45 for 30 minutes, $65 for 45 minutes, $75 for 60 minutes.

Tip: Standard tip is $50 – feel free to be more generous.

Ethnic Background: German – white/fair skin.

Hair Colour: Brown.

Hair Length: Long.

Eyes Colour: Exotic brown.

Skin Colour: Fair skin maiden.

Height: About 175cm.

Body Shape: Size 10 firm natural C cup breasts, long slender legs, lovely backside – everything is perfectly proportioned!

Other Notations: Beautiful smile, no tattoos, white milky skin.

Body Hair: Fully shaved.

Standard Services: GFE, NBS, DP, HJ and more …

Massage Skills: 6/10. Part 1. Heidi is a fast learner and will soon master part 1 skills.

Overall Looks: An absolutely natural charming package as you can see from her photos on WeChat and attached with this review.

Overall Personality: The real deal for anybody seeking to have a GF experience with lovely 18-year old brand new to the massage industry.

Part 2: 9.0 out 10.
    Why cant you just call a spade a spade , the sleazebags that read this drivel might get off on it but mate this is crap, "dribbled droplets of oil onto my manhood" give me a fucking break, you lost me...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rimdog you are welcome to your opinion, though I tend to abide by the creed that unless you have something positive to say, it is usually best left unsaid! Try to make a positive contribution to the forum and it will be well received by other folks.

Excellent work Jimmy!

And thanks for taking the time and efforts to write this review and share in the forum! I can share the sentiments that you are almost in love or spellbinding by this Germanic beauty if you were not already shipwrecked by her ! I’m sure all the genuine punters in here can appreciate and feel the passion flying off the page that your heart and soul were there as you type ! I certainly did whenever I was inspired to write one of the many loooongish reviews I had posted over the years!

Keep up with the good works, look like I need to come over and havd an early Oktoberfest !!

And thanks to Angela who took the efforts of recommending new talents to us regulars , mind you, if Heidi is one of those German beermaids with big big tits, I would have probably beat you to her and you would be reading my review instead.

Thanks Bro

Keep them coming

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like I can go back to Bavaria without the long flight.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Much appreciate the positive feedback. Heidi is a delightful girl who has really thrived during the past couple of days. Do hope you get a chance of meeting this Bavarian charm.
    QUOTE=AHLUNGOR;1713613]Excellent work Jimmy!

And thanks for taking the time and efforts to write this review and share in the forum! I can share the sentiments that you are almost in love or spellbinding by this Germanic beauty if you were not already shipwrecked by her ! I’m sure all the genuine punters in here can appreciate and feel the passion flying off the page that your heart and soul were there as you type ! I certainly did whenever I was inspired to write one of the many loooongish reviews I had posted over the years!

Keep up with the good works, look like I need to come over and havd an early Oktoberfest !!

And thanks to Angela who took the efforts of recommending new talents to us regulars , mind you, if Heidi is one of those German beermaids with big big tits, I would have probably beat you to her and you would be reading my review instead.

Thanks Bro

Keep them coming

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Banned
    Rimdog you are welcome to your opinion, though I tend to abide by the creed that unless you have something positive to say, it is usually best left unsaid! Try to make a positive contribution to the forum and it will be well received by other folks.
    You got my opinion whether it is positive or negative it is my opinion and this is not The New York Times or The Washington Post it is just a sex forum, I just do not like your reviews,this is not China (yet) we are still allowed to have an opinion in this country...cheers

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Heidi mentioned that she felt rather shy but wanted to develop self-confidence and free herself of all inhibitions regarding nakedness and sexuality!
    That is such a noble purpose for a young lady to have. Heidi sounds like an amazing girl - enjoyed your detailed description too Jimmy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great write up... Love the review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Heidi is a really amazing and attractive girl. Thanks for the positive feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    That is such a noble purpose for a young lady to have. Heidi sounds like an amazing girl - enjoyed your detailed description too Jimmy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate for the positive feedback.

QUOTE=greg11;1713785]Great write up... Love the review[/QUOTE]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another classic Jimmy review!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Couldn't agree more

I can't say I'm as eloquent as Jimmy....

But Heidi is an absolute knock out!!! She is beautiful - tall, lean and super friendly. She has a hint of a German accent (only slight), but that makes her soudn even more freakin' sexy than she already looks!

Makes you feel comfortable right from the begining. The minute she takes off her top, those delicious, perky breast just sit up and make you go a little crazy.

Amazing service, and one of the best girls I've had at RnT - period. All time legend.. well worth spending a nice, sensous time with her.

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Great review Jimmy. After seeing her on the first day, I am in agreement with every word in your description. She is such an amazing and friendly girl that I thoroughly enjoyed her company. Such a beautifully sculptured body, and incredible smile and a friendly personality that will make one literally fall in love!! Really glad that I met her. In my conversation she told me she has a few training/ trial sessions earlier in the week and I knew it must be you! I am sure one day I will meet one before you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Mate for the positive feedback. Really glad that you had an opportunity to meet Heidi and really enjoyed your session. Seems the training sessions proved worthwhile!

Quote Originally Posted by deep_explorer View Post
    Great review Jimmy. After seeing her on the first day, I am in agreement with every word in your description. She is such an amazing and friendly girl that I thoroughly enjoyed her company. Such a beautifully sculptured body, and incredible smile and a friendly personality that will make one literally fall in love!! Really glad that I met her. In my conversation she told me she has a few training/ trial sessions earlier in the week and I knew it must be you! I am sure one day I will meet one before you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Glad that it made you smile! She is a delightful girl.

Banned
    Glad that it made you smile! She is a delightful girl.
    Mate I am sorry for slagging your review but I just do not like your over the top romance style writing, but you obviously have a legion of fans so I will pull my head in, buy the way I have written a few reviews, but finances do slow you down when there are more important things in life...Take care cheers

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Yes, I did enjoy the session Jimmy. At the moment she is at the top of the favourites list.
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Quote Originally Posted by Rimdog08 View Post
    Mate I am sorry for slagging your review but I just do not like your over the top romance style writing, but you obviously have a legion of fans so I will pull my head in, buy the way I have written a few reviews, but finances do slow you down when there are more important things in life...Take care cheers
    Hi there Rimdog, that’s the spirit!

Some people like to post long reviews and some like it short and to the point, and nothing wrong with either and in fact we shall welcome all forms of reviews for the betterment of this forum, without reviews , there is No value of viewing isn’t it. BTW, not that long ago, you said it yourself that you like Jimmy too, may be it’s too much and they get to you......... lol?? (Just between you and me, I sometimes get very jealous too....... haha &#128518

Quote Originally Posted by Rimdog08 View Post
    .......... Have you ever had a bad punt, why not post one of those, on the other hand I do like your reviews they are really quite amusing...Looking forward to your next story...cheers
    Happy punting everyone !!

Any Selina fans here , she is ON today !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate thanks for your response. I have read each of your reviews and I like them. The beauty of this forum it caters to all writing styles. Wishing you a good day. Jimmy

QUOTE=Rimdog08;1714155]Mate I am sorry for slagging your review but I just do not like your over the top romance style writing, but you obviously have a legion of fans so I will pull my head in, buy the way I have written a few reviews, but finances do slow you down when there are more important things in life...Take care cheers[/QUOTE]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast