Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heidi a Bavarian Teen Delight

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi there Rimdog, that’s the spirit!

Some people like to post long reviews and some like it short and to the point, and nothing wrong with either and in fact we shall welcome all forms of reviews for the betterment of this forum, without reviews , there is No value of viewing isn’t it. BTW, not that long ago, you said it yourself that you like Jimmy too, may be it’s too much and they get to you......... lol?? (Just between you and me, I sometimes get very jealous too....... haha ��)

Happy punting everyone !!

Any Selina fans here , she is ON today !!
    I have not seen Selina for a long time, I was totally hooked on her, she is a gem , have not been with anyone who is in the same league, but I always wish her well......

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm another first day punter with heidi (only down from Brisbane for a few days so i got lucky). I back everything up about how lovely she is - I've made some comments elsewhere on this forum. A lovely bodyslide and a few other things but just a nice RnT punt all round. Feedback i gave to Angela - thanks for looking after me as she does with punters and girls. A really good shop and a great Bavarian girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a bummer I tried to book Heidi but she was already fully booked for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Macbeth_oz View Post
    What a bummer I tried to book Heidi but she was already fully booked for the day.
    When was the last time you see a German girl working in an Asian RnT shop charging the same fees as a Chinese/Thai girl ?

It’s just supply and demand and novelty stuff, no wonder people are queuing up down Elizabeth St! It was same with all those French girls MAC had earlier, but you got to take your hat off to Angela for finding and supplying all these genuine Euro beauties!

Keep them coming Angela, I’ll just wait until you get a D Cups for me, shouldn’t be too much longer I hope......... haha

Cheers

Ps. I’m just forever grateful that she found Karen for my reunion.

It sounds like you got full service is that correct?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    A punt a day. Keeps the doctors away

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No my friend. Heidi provides an alluring and risque service, though not full service. To enjoy and respect delightful Heidi, it is always a case of being guided by the rapport that you establish. Punters ... to put it politely, will enjoy their time with Heidi, though do not expect FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Young Heidi has certainly been learning a lot and her service is even better than before.

HeiduQUOTE=AHLUNGOR;1715332]When was the last time you see a German girl working in an Asian RnT shop charging the same fees as a Chinese/Thai girl ?

It’s just supply and demand and novelty stuff, no wonder people are queuing up down Elizabeth St! It was same with all those French girls MAC had earlier, but you got to take your hat off to Angela for finding and supplying all these genuine Euro beauties!

Keep them coming Angela, I’ll just wait until you get a D Cups for me, shouldn’t be too much longer I hope......... haha

Cheers

Ps. I’m just forever grateful that she found Karen for my reunion.[/QUOTE]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy20 View Post
    No my friend. Heidi provides an alluring and risque service, though not full service. To enjoy and respect delightful Heidi, it is always a case of being guided by the rapport that you establish. Punters ... to put it politely, will enjoy their time with Heidi, though do not expect FS.
    I concur with this. Saw Heidi for the first time and it was a very enjoyable punt. She is definitely new to the industry but not too shy and she is open to most suggestions (except FS).

Will be back next week.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deucebigalow View Post
    I concur with this. Saw Heidi for the first time and it was a very enjoyable punt. She is definitely new to the industry but not too shy and she is open to most suggestions (except FS).

Will be back next week.
    Why would you expect full service in this "legit" place, heaven forbid.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimdog08 View Post
    Why would you expect full service in this "legit" place, heaven forbid.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review, thank you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You are welcome. She is a delightful young and friendly young lady who provides an exotic service.

QUOTE=Insider101;1720020]Great review, thank you[/QUOTE]

Great review thanks. Anyone know which day she works ?

Lol and who asks questions about part 3 openly...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ping them on WeChat..Angela should be able to tell you..I think i saw her on a tuesday..not sure about other days..cheers!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Heidi's service merits punters to be generous so be prepared to outlay a $70 tip. She is worth every dollar. Hopefully she will stay around for a while longer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's upto the punters to decide..

Heidi's service merits punters to be generous so be prepared to outlay a $70 tip. She is worth every dollar. Hopefully she will stay around for a while longer.
    I think let’s start with the standard $50 tip for the standard nude HJ in my humble opinion!

If the lady wants to earn more she could work for those Caucasian shops like At Michelle and Kings Court. Of course if she provides more than the standard nude HJ then it’s up to the punter to decide if more tip is worthy. Like kissing or Daty or whatever ?

Same thing with Emma at Diva, I used to get Spanish for the $50, then she wanted $80 and I had only paid that once since . Of course if she is working more regularly I probably would have given in and pay that if I’m desperate to fuck those G Cups but hey, everyone have a choice .

Good luck to all

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can you give elaboration why $70? you may private message lol. Read good review of this girl :0

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Heidi's service merits punters to be generous so be prepared to outlay a $70 tip.
    I may be wrong but don't extras usually come in $50 increments? So if you're not outlaying an additional pineapple it sounds like you may be being a little stingy in your tipping.

Nice way to bump the thread though. I assume she's working today.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How much do you end up Paying ? 120$ + Another 80$ or 70$ + 80$ ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast