Thread: Sydney trip - Ginza 4 girls in 24 hours

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sydney trip - Ginza 4 girls in 24 hours

My trip to Sydney was always going to involve seeing a few girls from Ginza or Club 278. The selection would depend on who was on roster and where.
    Prior to the visit i had done some research on Didi and Rui so doing a double with them both would be my target for this trip. As i landed in Sydney, i sent a quick text to Ginza and was told Didi was on but Rui was booked at Club 278 for the time slot i was after. My next question was who they would recommend for a double with Didi. The text come back with a few options:
    Victoria,Daisy,Shella and Anna

Didi and Anna Double
    - Friday night round 1
    I picked Anna as she looks quite cute. Booking confirmed and i rolled up to the Ginza back entrance right on time, paid the cash and was told to go to room 9 up the stairs. Ahh the Hello Kitty room, i have read about this room on this forum.
    Didi and Anna both look as per the pictures on the Ginza website. Both girls are young and hot as hell, Didi has natural large D cup boobs which are so soft and perfect, while Anna has D cup which are enhanced...quite hard to touch with pointy nipples. Both girls communicate in mandarin, but can speak enough english to have a good conversation and follow instructions.
    Onto the fun, the shower had a lot of play with good DFK from both girls with Didi opting to do the BBBJ when she dropped to her knees. Anna kept me entertained with some pretty sensual DFK while Didi sucked me off nicely. The shower was fun, but we then moved onto the bed where the magic begun, both Didi and Anna took turns in sucking me while the other was doing some great DFK. At one stage i was fingering both pussies as fast as i could and watching both girls getting off on it. The time come for some fucking and i asked Didi to go on top first while Anna sat on my face, her pussy is shaven and tastes great, Didi can ride cock in CG quite well and i could feel her huge boobs bouncing up and down with the motion.
    i asked both girls to lay on their back and proceeded to DATY both on after the other and both pussies are shaven and look fantastic. There was a lot of DATY to DFK to DATY to DFK between each girl without any complaints. I asked Didi to change the condom over so i could fuck Anna in missionary, and she is quite nice to fuck and very responsive. i managed to fuck her pretty hard while fingering Didi's pussy at the same time.
    This went on for a bit until i wanted to do some CIM and i selected Didi to take my load, and she seemed to not mind. She sucked my dick for a good 10 minutes while Anna was giving me some great DFK, Didi was not going to give up and i thought i would help her out by finiishing my self off into her mouth. She sucked every drop out of my cock and ran off to the sink to freshen up while Anna and i were doing some DFK. This mis where Anna is better than Didi, her DFK is like a GF, but as far as sexy girl next door look, then Didi is my top pick. i would see both girls again, Didi will be on my hit list next time for another double.

Rui - Friday night round 2
    Wanting to make the most of my Friday night fun, i asked reception if Rui would be available at Club 278 and to my delight she was. They even organised for her to come over to Ginza room 27. Paid my fees and went for a quick smoke, by the time i was finished Rui was ready in the room.
    As i walked over to the adjacent building, i realise just how big Ginza is, WOW.
    Rui is quite a sexy tall girl with light colour hair and a smoking body. Her service that i have read about on this forum is fantastic. Lots and lots of teasing, licking sucking, dirty talk and great DD. She can suck dick very well and makes you feel like she wants you so bad. He best skill is her pussy sliding skills, she is a master at it. She did all the work as i was a bit tired from the double with Didi and Anna and rode my dick on CG for a full 15 minutes. Realising that i was not going to cum from her fucking me i asked her to get on her knees while i finished off in her mouth. She took a load of cum into her mouth while keeping eye contact the whole time, what a sexy look she has when you blow your load into her mouth. After we finished we had some pleasant chit chat, she seems like an awesome girl, great English skills. i would see Rui again as she oozes sex appeal.

Daisy - Saturday morning round 3
    I headed straight to Club 278 at the 10:30 opening time, so i could get a pick of some girls i have been watching for a few weeks. I had K Julia, C Eva or C Sophia in mind. There were 6 or 7 girls on but all were booked besides 2 C girls and 1 K girl Julia)
    i did get to see K Julia in the line up but another punter beat me to it, she looks very nice, tall K-Doll type, but seemed very shy in the intro. I was not too keen on Yoko and another C girl that was available so i looked at the Ginza line up on my phone again. Decided i would do an hour with Daisy, as i remember her being pretty sexy from when i did a double with her and her best friend C Star. Paid my fees at Club 278 and headed over to Ginza where Daisy was waiting for me in room 6. Daisy is naturally pretty, so tiny and with a perfect body.
    Daisy knows what she is doing, and even if her English isnt the best she can can still understand what you want and she can provide a good GFE service. I fucked her missionary towards the finish and blew my load inside her while she kept saying "Fuck my pussy", "Fuck me baby"... very sexy. After the Friday night fun with Didi, Anna and Rui, i cant believe i was able to blow such a big load of cum into Daisy's pussy. But her constant eye contact and sultry looks she gives you while you fuck her got me over the line. Her service is NON-STOP DFK from work go, she just plants her mouth onto yours and does not stop until you ask her to suck your cock or she starts talking dirty. She is a top service girl, and there is nothing like watching your clock going into such a small shaven pussy. i will return to see Daisy fro a double with someone else.

The girls i am hoping to catch in the next rip are:
    C Roxy
    K Alice
    C Bobo

Any suggestion is welcome from my fellow punters.

Thanks for reading - Cheers Ginko

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well done mate, you are a machine

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    jolly good effort

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Rooter. I don't get to visit Ginza often, so I gotta make the best of it when I do. I have my heart set on K Alice, she looks stunning and seems to have some good reviews on the forum.

Nice work, entertaining read lol.

Banned
    Your cock must be built of iron!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried to book Alice last time but got cancelled because she was sick on that day, i will book her one day again..
    Isn't C Bobo left already? I tried her long time ago.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Peace bro

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    this guy's name is Jesus!!!
    I'm due for a double

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You died a happy man. One day you look back what a wonderful life I have. We are just lucky to live in Gods city call Sydney.

Thanks for sharing !

Double single single !! You’re Da Man !!

And a Queenslander !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks for sharing !

Double single single !! You’re Da Man !!

And a Queenslander !
    my conclusion is: queenslanders are horny

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Legend! Dunno how you do it.
    Glimpsed Daisy when I was at Ginza on Monday. She looks different from last year. Skinnier... I like.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had group sex 2V2 with Daisy&Star recently. Daisy has great GFE , cute body and pretty face . Star is just like a angel . That was a memorable moment for me and my friend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow I didn't even know Ginza did doubles! Thought that was 278 only. Do they give a similar doubles discount at Ginza as 278…?