Thread: Bobo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bobo

Person's Name : Bobo

Establishment : 7 Cowper

Date of Visit : 19th Jan 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 7 Cowper St, Granville . 02 9682 3888, Granville & Parramatta best brothel,adult service,erotic massage,massage parlour

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : $65 / 30mins (Review Special)

Size/shape : Size 10, 165cm, Natural C with suck-able nipple.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Dance, french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, finger fuck, Shower together and anything you can imagine.

Value for money/recommend? :

My experience/comments :

There are 4 girls on 7 cowper's roster today. All are new to me. I have to go to have a look. New girl Apple looks good, pretty face and got a nice curve with up and bottom. But saw Bobo whom was always busy during my last few visits. She is in a set of black lingerie. Tick all my boxes. So get her for 30 mins.

While I`m taking shower, she went to set up everything. She asked me if I want to see her dance. Why not. She bring in a speaker, turn on the music and start with some hot moves. After a few minutes dance, she come over to give me some hug and french kiss">DFK. I really feel the connection with her. I took off her bar, her sexy boobies and nipple just jump out. I put my head into her boobies and start kissing her nipple. Her nipple is quite fresh and long enough to suck it slowly. Her tits is so soft and all natural which is amazing.

Her body is getting hot, she has to turn on the air con. And start BBBJ on me. Ball licking, and suck it slowly which make me feel like in the heaven. My hand is on her shaved pussy where is getting warm up. She turn around and we start 69. Her pussy is getting wet and the little pussy head is getting out. She is getting horny for sure. Her sucking skill push me to the edge. I have to turn her down to start DATY. Forgot the mention, her pussy looks fresh ( I believe You know what I mean). I life her legs, put her pussy in my mouth and my hands are on her boobies. After few minutes juice sucking, I put her down and do some finger fuck ( Yes, she can do that). She start moaning, and pull me up for some french kiss">DFK and tell me she is so horny right now. Yes, she is turned on.

Dont know when, she puts my LB into her and start MISH, after a few action in her tight pussy, She took the control right away, I feel like I got raped. LOL. I have to gave up after few mins work. After I cum, she seems not satisfied yet. She keeps my LB into her pussy and keep moving till she think is enough. Wow, what a horny girl. It must be tired if you are her BF.

Shower together and clean up everything and leave.

Highly recommend for people whom like top service, fresh natural and playable boobies and DATY. Please keep in mind, when she is turned on, everything you want is possible.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    New pretty girls today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews