Thread: Maymay - Australian

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Maymay - Australian

Maymay is a young Aussie girl with small breasts and has a soft bottom that's ripe for pounding. She has a few prominent tattoos but its not something that detracts for my mind. Nice to talk to. The photos on the website are her but a little dated (a current selfie has been on WeChat moments) but in person is now minus the lip piercings.

She's new-ish to the industry and I had the sense that she was looking for me to take the lead which I was happy to do. She joined me on the bed and what started out as light kissing developed into DFK by the end of the session. While we were laying beside each other there was plenty of mutual fondling and after a while I ventured down and gently took her nipples in my mouth. I did want to head further south but DATY wasn't on the cards.

On with the dom and she gave a quick-ish CBJ before I had her jump on top into cowgirl. She rode me leaning forward, giving a good showing of enjoying it all, and rocking back and forth with her hips to slide me in and out. Getting close, we switched positions so I could take her in doggy and watch the action in the wall mirrors. She slid her hand down between her legs and masturbated herself while I thrust away and I came.

There aren't many opportunities to punt with Aussie girls in the city at this price point ($120, 30 mins) but irrespective of nationality, on this showing the service was worth the visit.

Banned
    what a load of crap

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricanes View Post
    what a load of crap
    While that is a fair summary of your contribution to the forum over the last year, I'm not sure what that has to do with Maymay and the fact she delivers a good service at a competitive rate.