Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indian Girl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Indian Girl

This was happy anticipation quickly deflated.
    Not many around so won't name shop here, but happy to pm. She is no Jia, for those of u who knew her.
    Brisbane shop, waste of time and money.

Banned
    Most of them stink, not worth punting on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    used to be one who worked at a shop at Strathpine a few years back who was a complete honey... Fijian Indian Girl..
    went private after she was sacked due to some comments online ( by her husband) who said she was doing extra services.

she set up at home in Northlakes and was doing some good business there... good service etc but she put on a few kilos over about 6 months then vanished back to Fiji

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great Indian girls if you're ever in Parramatta. Parramatta CBD massage. I saw two over the weekend - one was stunning great face and body and excellent service. The other average face but very cute arse. They have at least one sometimes two on at any time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Had one in Fiji a few years back. Turned out she was a pro but offered to get to my hotel room for free. Got naked, kissing etc then she asked if she could rub her pussy on my cock ('don't worry I will not put your cock in'). I said 'fine'. So she did it, got wet and suddenly grabbed my cock and put it inside hers. All happened very quickly, I couldn't react propeely

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Had one in Fiji a few years back. Turned out she was a pro but offered to get to my hotel room for free. Got naked, kissing etc then she asked if she could rub her pussy on my cock ('don't worry I will not put your cock in'). I said 'fine'. So she did it, got wet and suddenly grabbed my cock and put it inside hers. All happened very quickly, I couldn't react propeely
    Your inbox is full again.... peely? 😆

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Reddoor ... Lol !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a great time with one at Caly few months back. Suddenly she became greedy and increased her rate to sky high.
    Hamilton does have one. Dark skin tall and cute face but nothing more than basic.
    The short plump at Toowong is complete waste. Everything on offer but hard to get yourself excited while looking at her.
    Saw one at camp hill few months back after new management took over. Better to be avoided.
    Still couldn’t find any Indian hottie around here.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Your inbox is full again.... peely? ��
    all good now mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Would like to know her details if you still have them?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Skool - Could you give me any info on the one at Caly?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    PM me if you are after anything specific otherwise they put ads frequently on loc and you can get her availability by contacting them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where in Parramatta do you recommend?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
    I had a great time with one at Caly few months back. Suddenly she became greedy and increased her rate to sky high.
    Hamilton does have one. Dark skin tall and cute face but nothing more than basic.
    The short plump at Toowong is complete waste. Everything on offer but hard to get yourself excited while looking at her.
    Saw one at camp hill few months back after new management took over. Better to be avoided.
    Still couldn’t find any Indian hottie around here.
    I found the one there very over the top pricing too. Left without any option so with her greed she ended up with nothing. Not been back either.

Did strike a couple of lovely Indian girls in Sydney. One in Seven Hills and one in Blacktown. Am looking forward to upcomming 1 months work in Blacktown area in a few months time.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If u find a good one man tell her she can make a fortune up here. Thats just from me alone haha.
    Plenty of shops would take her on im sure.

Banned
    They don't want to risk it up here . Down South, the harshest penalty is the business owner getting slapped with a warm lettuce by the local council

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome Indian girl - independent. Great GFE
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_3...dian-Babe.html

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by redsmittyjohnson View Post
    Awesome Indian girl - independent. Great GFE
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_3...dian-Babe.html
    Looks a bit chubby. Is she ex shop girl?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Looks a bit chubby. Is she ex shop girl?
    The pictures do not do her justice. She is a bit but when I saw her in person much different and beautiful face. She is independent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mostly Girls from Nepal, They pretend to be Indian as they can speak Same Langauge, It's like Chinese & Taiwanese, She isn't from India

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast