Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indian Girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Actually I prefer Nepaleses to Indians

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Even I do prefer Nepalese, as they are more open minded, Met only 2 Indians however their body shape isn't as good as Napalease I have seen so far

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Actually I prefer Nepaleses to Indians
    Are there any currently available that you would like to share?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
    Are there any currently available that you would like to share?
    at the moment, no ........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to a local hand carwash this morning, had a coffee across the road and came back and went to pay at the office. The girl behind the counter was a young and pretty Indian girl with a cheeky smile and I just imagined myself getting massaged by her. She's probably getting paid bugger all and I thought to myself "I know where you could make a lot more money". Funnily enough it's at Mermaid Beach within a minute's walk from two massage shops.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry spotted a really bad one

I had a great time with one at Caly few months back. Suddenly she became greedy and increased her rate to sky high.
    Hamilton does have one. Dark skin tall and cute face but nothing more than basic.
    The short plump at Toowong is complete waste. Everything on offer but hard to get yourself excited while looking at her.
    Saw one at camp hill few months back after new management took over. Better to be avoided.
    Still couldn’t find any Indian hottie around here.
    The Hamilton one is in no way worth your time. Very greedy biatch. Went for a 1 hr massage there and got her. Massage skills very poor. Her perfume was cheap and giving me nausea. Her perfume meaning body odour. Smelled like she hadn't had a bath in ages and put on cheap perfume, tons of it I should add. Had crappy makeup on and cakey lipstick. Looked like a corpse, don't know if you're into that. She was IN NO WAY cute went outside to get the water, took 20mins to come back. I could hear her chatting away to some other girl from outside. Came back and slapped a very cold towel on me and wiped half my back. When I asked her what took so long, she pretended not to understand english. In a nutshell she couldn't be bothered to do her work and just wanted to get to other parts of the session. Gave me three options. I picked option 1 cos she's pissed me off already. This bimbo tells me it would cost $60! I told her no and I wanted to speak to the manager. She hyperventilates and asks me why. I told her to go by herself or I'd have to. She goes out and I can hear hushed whispering and here comes the manager in 5mins. She asks me what happened and I tell her. I said I want another girl (I used to see another sensual Indian girl but she wasn't available. Turns out my girl doesn't work there anymore or its chains). I asked her if my favourite was available or not. And she says "no sorry can you get dressed and come outside?" And here I go out of the room and out the door. They did not give any refunds. This one place is not worth going to at all. Turns out they do this quite often. This girl has to be the worst. Absolutely avoid mates!
    Edit: Also this girl goes around its chain shops, there's five in total I think. Works at Paddington too. Saw her there and it was unpleasant. Stay away from both Nepal and Indian girls. They are very greedy/entitled or both and can't be bothered to do a decent job. Not very warm just plastered smiles, zero sensuality and heavy smelliness masked by equally heavy perfume. Stop wasting your time with these cow piles!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by raphaeld View Post
    The Hamilton one is in no way worth your time. Very greedy biatch. Went for a 1 hr massage there and got her. Massage skills very poor. Her perfume was cheap and giving me nausea. Her perfume meaning body odour. Smelled like she hadn't had a bath in ages and put on cheap perfume, tons of it I should add. Had crappy makeup on and cakey lipstick. Looked like a corpse, don't know if you're into that. She was IN NO WAY cute went outside to get the water, took 20mins to come back. I could hear her chatting away to some other girl from outside. Came back and slapped a very cold towel on me and wiped half my back. When I asked her what took so long, she pretended not to understand english. In a nutshell she couldn't be bothered to do her work and just wanted to get to other parts of the session. Gave me three options. I picked option 1 cos she's pissed me off already. This bimbo tells me it would cost $60! I told her no and I wanted to speak to the manager. She hyperventilates and asks me why. I told her to go by herself or I'd have to. She goes out and I can hear hushed whispering and here comes the manager in 5mins. She asks me what happened and I tell her. I said I want another girl (I used to see another sensual Indian girl but she wasn't available. Turns out my girl doesn't work there anymore or its chains). I asked her if my favourite was available or not. And she says "no sorry can you get dressed and come outside?" And here I go out of the room and out the door. They did not give any refunds. This one place is not worth going to at all. Turns out they do this quite often. This girl has to be the worst. Absolutely avoid mates!
    Edit: Also this girl goes around its chain shops, there's five in total I think. Works at Paddington too. Saw her there and it was unpleasant. Stay away from both Nepal and Indian girls. They are very greedy/entitled or both and can't be bothered to do a decent job. Not very warm just plastered smiles, zero sensuality and heavy smelliness masked by equally heavy perfume. Stop wasting your time with these cow piles!
    WOW..... What a first post. U sure dont like that shop. 😆

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A very angry post indeed with more than a hint of racial profiling. I met a number of very nice, generous and obliging Indian, Pakistani and Nepalese girls in my punting career

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry about the unpleasantness mates but I really had a bad time there. I booked with my favourite girl there and I'm greeted by this corpse. And all this stuff about how she left sick that day. The massage was one of the worst I've had in all my years. Maybe I got all the yucky ones

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mate you must share the Pakistani story.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by nice-pundi View Post
    Mate you must share the Pakistani story.
    years ago, 2013-14. She worked at Ocean Star and Hot Stone Clayfield. Quite an intelligent girl. You know her?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    years ago, 2013-14. She worked at Ocean Star and Hot Stone Clayfield. Quite an intelligent girl. You know her?
    Really! An inteligent Pakistani girl working in a massage shop taking her clothes off and allowing men to touch her. Talk about living on the edge, hopefully not a member of the "religion of peace."

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    she was a Uni student on a scholarship, and the way she spoke reflected it. I did ask about her religiosity and she said she wasn’t religious at all.
    And quite a significant number of shop girls are currently studying for their master’s degree, incl a particular brown girl that I had recommended to you. Amore used to have a number of them.
    Years ago there was a researcher with a PhD degree worked at a north side shop.
    And a very pretty and sexy girl working at a Hendra shop in her final year at UQ medical school
    And some of them are active blog writers. One Japanese girl told me she was confident she would be a famous writer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw Indian girl at a shop in South West Sydney. Deliberately went there because they were advertising Indian girls.

She was tall and slender, quite attractive, early 30s and quite pale.

She was quite shy but after a little while took everything off. Nice body. We ended up snuggled up on the massage table. She enjoyed her orgasm. We exchanged phone numbers. Heard from her for a little while but all quiet now.

Very nice Indian experience. Not like the greedy experience here in Brisbane.

M.A.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried few Indian girls recently at Tarragindi, Vivi’s, and Caly.
    The one who works at Vivi’s also works at caly. Dark skinned thick girl. Very avg looks but big assets. Quite accomodating and open minded.
    There is another one at Caly- but not much on offer. Asked for a bomb for very basic things.
    Tarragindi ( analisa) shop is all over locanto. It has got crazy staff turn around. Looks like girls are realising it’s not only massage they will be offering for 90% of customers and are quitting in a day or two.
    The girl I tried here is skinny, dark skinned. Was bit shy on start and slowly got opened up after few mins. Bit better upon repeat.

Has anyone spotted any Indian any else apart from these ones? Feel free to exchange on private msg.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Got 7 recommendations in just a day for Indian ML. Looks like she is very popular.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Got 7 recommendations in just a day for Indian ML. Looks like she is very popular.
    Is she a Golden Lotus girl? Or if she is one who advertises as 23 yr old with DD boobs prob would'nt b racing over to c her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Is she a Golden Lotus girl? Or if she is one who advertises as 23 yr old with DD boobs prob would'nt b racing over to c her.
    You are pretty close.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the Golden Lotus has lady"s out pricing them self not good value any more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12