Person's Name : Happy

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 3rd May 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au
    Phone : 0448 829891
    Hours of Business : 0900 til late
    Rates : $150/hr

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
    Size/shape : Very pretty, full lips, slim/shapely figure, very smooth white skin, natural B cups, lovely soft butt and neatly trimmed bush
    Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, 69, cow-girl, doggie, mish and CIM
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes – an enjoyable/satisfying session

My experience/comments : It was end of week and I felt the need to relax and unwind. I have been visiting Chatswood60 a few times now and found the place nice, cosy and most importantly, the girls there provide great service.

So, I used wechat to request a booking for Happy and got a reply back instantly which was very convenient. Arrived a bit early and was asked by reception if I had a booking which I said yes. This is so much better than having to wait and pick from the lineup. Tim and Jianni were warm and friendly which makes my visits very pleasant.

Fortunately, Happy was free and I didn’t have to wait long. She has a sweet smile and reached out for my hand and we walked together to her room. Once in the room, we hugged each other and kissed lightly on the lips. My hands roamed for a bit and felt the warmth of her firm slender body and knew that this will be another good long unrushed session.

I took my time to undress and enjoy the sexy moments as she undresses. When we were both naked, she turned on the shower and poured some listerine for both of us to gargle. I washed myself and she joined me and gave me a second scrub of little brother.

I got out first and dried myself with the towel she left on the side, turned around to enjoy the view while she washes herself, especially little sister. Chatted for a bit and leaned over for a kiss before heading to the bed. She joined me in the bed and we were kissing with lots of tongue action, with me on top. We could have gone on for longer but I decided to explore and enjoy her nice firm smooth body against mine, kissing, licking as I move towards little sister with my hands stroking and caressing her young firm lovely figure. I was enjoying the moments slowly with my eyes closed, and then, onto DATY, licking/kissing/sucking her clean, succulent, juicy, nicely trimmed, little sister. I moved slowly back up to her for some more DFKissing and then, kneeled in front of her, with little brother trying to rise, begging for some BBBJ.

She gladly welcomed little brother in her mouth and her BBBJ was very sensual, slow and unrushed which is what I liked. I could feel the sensation and was enjoying her unique treatments to little brother. On my knees, I was enjoying the view and also, revisited her natural soft firm breasts, kissing/licking, as I move towards little sister. I was lying comfortably on my sides, licking and paying attention to her clit with my tongue while she was attending to my balls, sucking, reminding me of the new sensations that I have missed. After a while, I turned on my back with her pussy in full view, above me (what a sight, I don’t need glasses from here !!) and she’s on her knees taking on/sucking (deep) little brother, all the way, nice and slow. My hands were stroking/caressing her back and bum, squeezing them towards me and hugging her bum which was a nice feeling to enjoy.

I started to move, with my knees on the bed and she was still sucking little brother, eventually, I was standing on the bed with one hand on the wall to support myself, giving her more range. She is now keeling in front of me and her passionate BBBJ was getting me close to climax. I arched back a little and it wasn’t long when I wanted to and, released my load into her mouth and she gently sucked the tip of little brother till it was dry. It felt good and it was my first CIM. She moved over to the sink to clean out her mouth while I jump into the shower for a quick rinse.

I was back onto the bed and she joined me, lying next to me. She felt my little brother and gave me a sexy cuddle which made me horny again. I pulled her bum over to the side of the bed with me kneeling next to the bed, returning her favour with some DATY. This got her wet again and I climbed over the bed, kneeling on her other side with little brother looking for her warm mouth. She happily licked and sucked little brother while I reached over little sister to kiss and lick too.

It wasn’t long when I’m hard again and she dommed me up for the main course. I entered her slowly in mish, her legs wrapped round mine, I could feel her hands around my hips/bum, pulling me to enter her deep. I enjoyed the mish position with some slow and fast passionate penetrations with some DFKissing. I withdrew little brother and got her into doggy position and the view was sexy. She was ready while I kissed her back and entered her (amazingly, I was still hard after all that foreplay) and was able to guide little brother into excited little sister. This position gave me a different sensation and feeling where I thrust gently, slowly and then, quicker/banging movement. I would normally have released in this position but the CIM must have extended little brother’s stamina.

I withdrew little brother and started to kiss/lick her bum and back, and got her to lie on her back. I entered her slowly in mish and she was moaning loudly at this stage urging me to go deep. I couldn’t help it but obliged and when I was deep inside her, she started to cum and continued to move her hips up and down with little brother buried deep into little sister. I held on to my load and when she slowed down, I started my slow and fast passionate penetrations again with some DFKissing and could feel me cumming. I gave all I had and while releasing my load with little brother still hard and deep inside her. she started to move her hips up and down again. I had to hold my position and let her enjoy her moment with little brother resting hard on her clit.

She cleaned me up and was surprised at my second load which I thanked her for making it possible, it was team work !!

We laid on the bed, beside each other, chatted, caressing each other and me kissing her (breast, body, lips .... couldn't get enough of her). It was a relaxed, restful, enjoyable few minutes before the alarm went and we both showered, some gargle, dressed, hugged and kissed, knowing that I will be seeing her again for sure.

My first sharing, hope you enjoy the read or better still, try for yourself.
    All the best, happy punting guys.

Thanks for sharing your happy experienced. This shop is my regular shop with clean, tidy, competitive rate with house rules and good accomodation from Jianni.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just want to say “Congratulations Happy!”

I can’t think of any girl at this shop more deserving of ‘Diamond Status’ than Happy.

For me she has been a shining star here on service level and attitude and skillz and personality and looks....should I continue? 😆

A very good decision by Management 👏👏 Well done guys, great shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is definitely a girl to go for..
    Seen her few times
    Never disappointed

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100