Thread: Midlife crisis

Midlife crisis

What is mid life crisis and have you suffered one? Is this avoidable or inevitable with every men?

I did not google the answer, I would like to listen from real life experiences first hand of subject matter.
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Life is short! Spend ur money wisely and have fun! Don’t think too much! I’ve been suffering from the misfortune but I’ll still keep moving on as I believe that we should not waste time on the garbage time

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I had my midlife crisis when I was in my 20s.
    I got it over and done with early and life as has been good ever since

I think we all suffer I am older and feeling it now after a life threatening crisis it is not easy
    Shane

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Go for a punt from time to time to enjoy your manhood. Life is to short visit other countries and their girls. Try young and older woman so you can think back one day I have try it. Try have your sex fantasy fulfill.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Too busy to fit in a mid-life crisis in the foreseeable future. Got it on my list of things to get back to.

I don't really know what it is but it's an interesting topic. If I have to guess it is the realization that you are past your physical prime and you feel a need to compensate for it in some way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think I experienced it 2 years ago when I went for my first punt, it created a great new pastime for me for at least 2 years and weirdly enough I’ve tapered it back to 0 this year not because I wanted to but it suddenly hit me how much cash I was going through. I believe that could possibly have been my midlife crisis but in saying that if I start again I’ll count that as a senior moment!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i think mid life crisis when you get to a point in your life and question what have you done so far, what decisions have you made to get you here.
    most people just smash through uni/work, dating, marriage, kids and not until everything settle(mid-life: 40s) and things get a bit mundane do they ask and take stock and question it all.
    cliche is when guys find young girl and buy sport car to fulfil what they didnt do/get when they were younger. i reckon punting is good way to address part of it without compromising on family and everything else.

like @rooter, i had mine in my 20s too. quite natural and i think everyone should do the "stock take" more often throughout their lives so there are no regrets and the response isnt so "drastic"

thats my view from my experience anyway.

Just go and watch the movie American Beauty and you’ll get all the answers!!

Yeah, it’s about a middle aged guy recently unemployed ended up fucking a young girl Mena, and that scene for all breasts lovers where Thora Birch exposed her big big tits in front of the window ! and Kevin’s sexy Milf wife is Annette Benning who’s fucking her boss! You following ?

Never mind, it’s a good movie also won 4 Oscars ?