Thread: Spread of STI through DFK.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Spread of STI through DFK.

Any DFK fans out there? Thought I'd share a link and open up a can of worms about passionate kissing and it's link spreading STIs. My personal opinion, engaging in any sexual activity is always risky business. I typically avoid DFK unless the girl initiates first. Listerine, shower, wrap up and don't go visiting WLs sick is what I live by

7news DOT com DOT au/news/health/gonorrhea-evidence-that-kissing-may-be-spreading-the-superbug-c-105043

Thanks, I hate it

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I love DFK and have been doing it for many many years so far so good.

With all sex its a matter of luck and trying to pick the right girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    These reseacher f*ckers should shut their trap until the result is proven, well tested, and final.
    This is just a hypothesis/suspicions because they haven't been able to figure out the real cause and they have isolated the issue to kissing (Western World's favorite pass time).
    As I see it, these nerds don't want us to enjoy life.
    What's next? Don't touch! Don't breathe next to each other! Don't eyeball a girl!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How do you makelove without kissing. All the excitement is gone. If a WL don't do some kissing that's the last time I see her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    How do you makelove without kissing. All the excitement is gone. If a WL don't do some kissing that's the last time I see her.
    Cant disagree with what you said. The best encounters are when WLs do it all... Including kissing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m not so worried about sti but more so from falling sick. Usually the cold/flu has 48-72 hour incubation period so I generally try to avoid dfk

Banned
    Creampie n kiss, both'll kill you but drive you wild!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i don't care much about kissing, never done dfk or daty. a peck on the cheek is enough.
    touching a girl's private parts and nipples is my main objective in a massage parlor.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When I first started punting in the late 70s we didn't even use condoms, everything was BB. We just put our faith in medical science to come up with a cure to any infections...how wrong we were (OR WERE WE???).

I still think there's more chance of becoming a road toll statistic than catching something incurable.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what? not likely

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    When I first started punting in the late 70s we didn't even use condoms, everything was BB.
    Mind boggles how free things used to be

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dfk is the hardest to get and i love the challenge, despite the article.
    Some boundaries is cigarette breath and smelly one. Even if i feel a hint of smoke in WL/ML Hair i usually limit myself.

There was Laotian ML girl happy to give me BBBJ but no DFK. So i think DFK is really rare and if i found one usually i stick for a while.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jactivate View Post
    Any DFK fans out there? Thought I'd share a link and open up a can of worms about passionate kissing and it's link spreading STIs. My personal opinion, engaging in any sexual activity is always risky business. I typically avoid DFK unless the girl initiates first. Listerine, shower, wrap up and don't go visiting WLs sick is what I live by

7news DOT com DOT au/news/health/gonorrhea-evidence-that-kissing-may-be-spreading-the-superbug-c-105043
    DFK - mouth to mouth only ? How could you get a STD with that without either or both genitals came into contact and exchanges of bodily fluids?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s mainly through exchange of saliva. Very small chance of spread but if you don’t want any risk why punt??