Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Broadway 227....High Standards

Banned

Broadway 227....High Standards

Was seeing a tall korean girl at 227 that I connected with.Lovely girl good Pt1 Great Ptv2
    Was going to see her today: not on roster
    Rang Alice to enquire.Apparently feed back for her Massage was not good enough and she was let go
    No compromise on quality at this place
    Sad....I really liked her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alice runs a great shop. I think the girls are prettier there than they are at Ginza. Alice should buy Midas & turn it into the gem it once was not the shit-hole it is now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where does she get all these young cuties? New ones each week. Branda and Sussie were really good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    Where does she get all these young cuties? New ones each week. Branda and Sussie were really good.
    I was introduced to Sussie last weekend she is definitely cute but I chose Kim cause I was introduced to her 1st & was stunned by how gorgeous she was for the advertised 32 years old. I had to wait 2hrs though too see Kim cause it was busy. So I went & had lunch at Broadway. I have a regular who works on Sunday’s Nancy but she was fully booked. Nancy & Kim’s service are both impeccable. I do want too see Sussie cause she said hello again when I came back. Branda is intriguing cause she is only 18 I haven’t met her yet but if she is as cute as Sussie I’m in.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anybody tried Hana?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don’t see many big boobs girls in roster. Are they good in massage and connecting with customer?

Banned
    Couple of girls are busty.....Check the descriptions on website Vitality Charm

Banned
    Is Susie and Lola the same girl or am I just imagining things?

Yeah, 227 has very high standards and some great girls. And some of the best rooms.

Wish the turnover wasn’t so high, though. I keep finding great girls, then a few weeks later, gone!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've had so many good ones in this shop. Young, friendly, good service, very pretty ones. But all have a story or 3 about dickheads who try to kiss, daty or finger them, offer big tips for sex or call them dirty sluts, etc.This is a rub n tug. Go to Ginza if you want more. Most girls in shops like this are working to pay their way through Uni in a VERY expensive city. Treat them with some respect and maybe they won't move on so quickly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post

Wish the turnover wasn’t so high, though. I keep finding great girls, then a few weeks later, gone!
    Agreed, Branda has moved on recently and with it my business as well. Pointless building any rapport with the girls because they move on so quickly, alarmingly quickly, compared with other shops. And the reasons are all aligned once you speak to the girls - the dragon lady

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ivor Biggen View Post
    I've had so many good ones in this shop. Young, friendly, good service, very pretty ones. But all have a story or 3 about dickheads who try to kiss, daty or finger them, offer big tips for sex or call them dirty sluts, etc.This is a rub n tug. Go to Ginza if you want more. Most girls in shops like this are working to pay their way through Uni in a VERY expensive city. Treat them with some respect and maybe they won't move on so quickly.
    As with any shop or business, you will get a mix of good and not so good customers ... it is what it is ...

Treating the girls with respect shouldn't only come from the customer side but also management ... the dragon lady alice has a very overbearing style of management and many girls, over many years, have confided in me that although the shop is good location and facilities wise, they don't like working in this shop because that dragon lady is demanding and requests regular updates on customers and sessions to her and the rest of the other girls ...

this shop is going downhill quite rapidly but the flip side is that there are plenty of other and better shops to visit these days

Banned
    Turnover isn’t higher than anywhere else
    A lot of girls have been on roster for a couple of years
    These girls are quite happy with management

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Turnover isn’t higher than anywhere else
    A lot of girls have been on roster for a couple of years
    These girls are quite happy with management
    I beg to differ

Which girls have been on the roster for a couple of years?? You do realise alice just keeps recycling the girls' names, right?

More girls unhappy than girls happy mate

Banned
    So you’ve spoken to everyone on the Roster..?
    Jasmine...Bella...Tammy.... Rachel...Rebecca..All been There for quite a while
    The Real Dragon Lady is the Mamasan at 130 Dreamgirls....what a piece of work
    Great Girls...Great Shop...not good people skills frommanagement

Quote Originally Posted by tittay_lover View Post
    I beg to differ

Which girls have been on the roster for a couple of years?? You do realise alice just keeps recycling the girls' names, right?

More girls unhappy than girls happy mate
    Hey TL, how long have you been back in town again?

Just wondering how do you know what Alice did with the girl’s names ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If Alice recycles girls names she usually will let you know just ask her. Maybe the high turnover could be something to do with a mixture of things. The girls are young maybe they don’t like being told what to do or don’t meet Alice’s standards. Alice probably does have a mean streak in her can you blame her the majority of clients are a pain in the arse. Maybe the girls decide they don’t wish to do this line of work long. It is a temporary job for the majority. They can only stand jerking us blokes of for so long after all. So many of these girls are here on student or working visa’s. Every shop has a high turnover for this exact reason.

Shop Owner
    Hi Everyone,

As many of you are aware about this industry, girls often come and go from shops. We have previously answered this question before, however, to set the record straight about the girls working in our shop, please read below:

1) Girls working more than 3 yrs: Tina, Rebecca (she has some good friends who are also running busy shops in Sydney, but our shop is her only shop to stay), Tammy (tried so many other shops and still chooses us for a long term shop, she is now on holidays in Thailand, may be back after a few months).

2) Girls working more than 2 yrs: Nancy, Molly, Vicky, Kim, Lisa (leave for good), Maggie (leave for good), Cindy (leave for good), Vivi (starts her own business, may be back sometimes).

3) Girls working more than 1 yr: Jasmine, Bella, Rachel, Lucia, Linda, Sherrie, Mandy, Flaury (Changed her name a few months ago, is the former popular Flora), Irene(Started a yr ago, and trying her luck on other CBD shops, decided to rejoin us for long term), Milar (Used to be popular, then because of friends circle she changed name to Camila, then after clients told her it's not good as it reminds them of Camilla wife of Royal Prince Charles, so changed again into Milar).

4) Girl working more than half a yr: Betty, Lina, Sussie, Hanna (Holiday now, be back after 1 month), Ellen (asking for leave due to study pressure, however will be back in 2-3 weeks while her school holidays is on, but after that she may be off again).

5) Girls working 1-3 months: Eva, Julin, Iris, Yonnie, Ashley, lita, Chloe, except for Lita who is new to the industry, all other girls have been working in lots of shops in Sydney for long.

Some young girls age 18-20, they like to try this kind of job first, like Penny or Branda, they feel stressed with some customers, so they are just happy to had short term experiences, maybe they will be back if they need money again, Sussie is branda's best friend here, so she will let us know when Branda will be back.

Some girls we think they are pretty, but when they saying hello to clients, seldom to be picked up or choosen by customers, so they feel awkward and insecure. So they will quit us and will choose shops that manage their girls by turns (the shops clients aren't able to choose).

Most girls we let them leave if they do not reach our high standard of service or don't follow our basic rules, like some asking for more tips from client, shorten clients' time, skipping B2B, not taking panties off, showing attitude, part 1 skill too weak and not willing to learn.

You are welcome to ask all our girls how they feel about working here, they often share feeling with each other, they feel better working here and the income is steady and often ask us for more work days. We always treat the girls nicely and friendly with respect and appreciate them working with us in a safe, happy and relaxing environment and we will continue to treat them this way.

Sorry for the long reply but we hope it makes it clear for you.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Banned
    Well Said...great explanation ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes well written.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast