Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Broadway 227....High Standards

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am totally in support of Alice on this one. I have been a regular to this shop and I talked to some other girls too. I never heard anything negative from the girls. And there are girls working there for years. There are girls only showing up on the roster for days. The high turnover is decided by the nature of this industry. Most girls only want to get some quick cash. They have no plan to take this as a long term career option.
    About Alice, although she does not smile much, at least to me, she is an honest, reliable and hard working lady. Whenever I can’t see a familiar name on the roster, I will ask recommendation from her. That has never gone wrong. A girl once told me that Alice did take the business seriously. That’s probably why this is one of the best managed shops. The best thing of 227 is that you never need to worry about your booking being messed up, girl switch or other tricks experienced in other shops. Personally, I wish all shops will be run like this. I don’t really think some comments on Alice is fair at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wsbird View Post
    The best thing of 227 is that you never need to worry about your booking being messed up, girl switch or other tricks experienced in other shops. Personally, I wish all shops will be run like this. I don’t really think some comments on Alice is fair at all.
    She messed up my whole day and lied about a girl being booked out for the whole day! And no apology after i find out the girl didn't even show up and never ever returned to the shop.

Your endorsement of Alice isn't exactly fair either!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    227 Broadway is the best R&T shop in Sydney in my very humble opinion.
    I am a full service guy so I cant speak with any authority about R&T.
    I am a full service guy and rarely do the R&T but if I do then 227 Broadway is the place to go.
    Clean premises, honest manager, high quality girls, shower before and after the deed, good shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I did experience once that I booked the girl and the girl was very late or probably did not even come to work on that day. I wasted 45 mins. Alice asked me if I want to wait more or try a different girl. Since I could not wait longer, I go with a different girl and she gave me $15 discount. I do understand although the shop opens at 10.00am, the boss can’t can’t control what time the girls come to work. Especially the ones that are thinking of quitting the jobs or the ones who are very popular.
    I did feel sorry for your experience. But i did not see Alice is an unreasonable person. Maybe you can try to talk her first. This shop is good at responding to customer feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    She messed up my whole day and lied about a girl being booked out for the whole day! And no apology after i find out the girl didn't even show up and never ever returned to the shop.

Your endorsement of Alice isn't exactly fair either!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In my early days of RNT i tried several shops, and while some girls are hot, i never stick to the shops, only came back for the girl. While in 227, the cleanliness, the room size, the way the girl say hi and dressed, always make me come back there, and recently the only shop i went.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve been here numerous times and can say have never been disappointed keen to return to same

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wsbird View Post
    I am totally in support of Alice on this one. I have been a regular to this shop and I talked to some other girls too. I never heard anything negative from the girls. And there are girls working there for years. There are girls only showing up on the roster for days. The high turnover is decided by the nature of this industry. Most girls only want to get some quick cash. They have no plan to take this as a long term career option.
    About Alice, although she does not smile much, at least to me, she is an honest, reliable and hard working lady. Whenever I can’t see a familiar name on the roster, I will ask recommendation from her. That has never gone wrong. A girl once told me that Alice did take the business seriously. That’s probably why this is one of the best managed shops. The best thing of 227 is that you never need to worry about your booking being messed up, girl switch or other tricks experienced in other shops. Personally, I wish all shops will be run like this. I don’t really think some comments on Alice is fair at all.
    227 is probably my favourite shop in Sydney. The girls are always beautiful, the service is excellent and the establishment is always clean and professional. I have recently found out i'll be moving to Sydney for work reasons I can easily say I will be visiting this place weekly. Hopefully some of the girls I used to see are still there

I saw a nice girl there today. She said that on her first day she didn’t put the disposable sheet on straight after a customer and Alice gave her a lecture about standards!
    Today she was very, very careful puting it on after our session, almost got a ruler out, lol.

So yes indeed, high standards at 227Bw.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's a bit of a mix at 227 lately. Just a few stunners, some good ones have moved on. Service mostly good.

227 Broadway is still the most reliable RnT shops in Sydney IMHO!

The $95/30 min basic quickie is an affordable price considering the facilities and ensuite shower and relatively high standard of services. At the very least, for the money you pay, you will always get your happy ending, the MLs fully nude and some body to body !

Over the years they have provided some sensational stunners and even when you occasionally may not get the absolute creme de la creme, their lower end of the roster is still pretty good that’s what I’m saying .

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was a regular at 227 for a long time. Sometimes going 3-4 times a week. I even ended up hooking up with a few of ML outside of work. Unfortunately that led to one of them trying to blackmail me and ultimately had to write the shop off, especially as she still works there. That being said Alice runs a tight ship and it is ultimately one of, if not the best RnT in Sydney. Hoping my now ex eventually moves on or goes back home so I can revisit it again one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shivere View Post
    I was a regular at 227 for a long time. Sometimes going 3-4 times a week. I even ended up hooking up with a few of ML outside of work. Unfortunately that led to one of them trying to blackmail me and ultimately had to write the shop off, especially as she still works there. That being said Alice runs a tight ship and it is ultimately one of, if not the best RnT in Sydney. Hoping my now ex eventually moves on or goes back home so I can revisit it again one day.
    Why would any ML stop you from visiting the shop ?

You made the booking you arrive on time and the ML will take you upstairs , you cum and you go !

And if you wants to be sure Not to run into that person in the corridor, just go on the day she is Not working ! Don’t tell me she works everyday ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I am a full service guy so I cant speak with any authority about R&T.
    I am a full service guy and rarely do the R&T but if I do then 227 Broadway is the place to go.
    From what you enjoy week to week isnt this like seafood to sandwiches?
    Whats the thing that would attract you to RnT mate?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A lot of the girls are friends and talk, and I tried that early on and she happened to be working on a day she wasn’t rostered as she was covering for someone else who was sick. Better to just avoid it in the meantime. Plenty of other good places in Sydney.

Quote Originally Posted by Shivere View Post
    A lot of the girls are friends and talk, and I tried that early on and she happened to be working on a day she wasn’t rostered as she was covering for someone else who was sick. Better to just avoid it in the meantime. Plenty of other good places in Sydney.
    Ok then, if you are so well known there and need to stay away from that ML, not going seems to be the only way.

Well, as you said, plenty of shops around .

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They can't blackmail you if you don't let em into your private outside lives.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Live and learn.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post
    In my early days of RNT i tried several shops, and while some girls are hot, i never stick to the shops, only came back for the girl. While in 227, the cleanliness, the room size, the way the girl say hi and dressed, always make me come back there, and recently the only shop i went.

I agree everything you said but "well dressed" Lol
    I always complained to the girls for their dress that it looks like a $10 dress at Haymarket. Lol
    It shows the girls body lines nicely but the pattern looks very 80's.

However I give this shop my 100% support as well. Alice doesn't smile but as mentioned above she does give her best to client's needs with girls well trained.

I only go to a very few shops but I always satisfied with this shop and I love taking a hot shower before and after the session in this cold weather!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by londonlife View Post
    I agree everything you said but "well dressed" Lol
    I always complained to the girls for their dress that it looks like a $10 dress at Haymarket. Lol
    It shows the girls body lines nicely but the pattern looks very 80's.

However I give this shop my 100% support as well. Alice doesn't smile but as mentioned above she does give her best to client's needs with girls well trained.

I only go to a very few shops but I always satisfied with this shop and I love taking a hot shower before and after the session in this cold weather!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    In my defense, i didn't say "well dressed" lol... And some girls have cute underwear that counts

Good shop hard to find, Alice always punctual and keep the appointment, unlike some other shop... Enjoy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This week I spent an hour with the stunning, beautiful, genuineTaiwan girl Linda at 227. Amazing smile, beautiful slim body and the best GFE. It was relaxing, erotic and worth every cent.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast