Thread: ASHLEY - Tiny slim/skinny little cutie.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

BETTY/ASHLEY - Tiny slim/skinny little cutie.

Well, I didn’t expect to be back at ginza so soon. Especially after my double earlier in the week but after seeing a few reviews and one from my colleague, I found myself back on a Friday arvo and damn.... it was worth it!!

SCOPING
    When she opened the door I was greeted by a small 160cm girl with a beautiful, cute inquisitive face. Shorter full hair, lovely eyes and tiny nose. She looks a lot like her pics and video but even better in real life. Pale lovely skin and small hands, small feet.

Once the clothes came off I was also not disappointed. She is just a skinny for me. Petite shoulders, tiny waist and bum. Slim legs and a longer torso with fairly large bolt-ons. Her boobs might be her only negative. Seems like not the best job, but the size definitely adds to her proportions and makes her overall look slimmer if you know what I mean. Yeah... I like, I like a lot. She is a bit like a shorter version of Cassie (before the bum job).

TASTING
    We got straight into it while she was undressing me. I couldn’t help myself. DFK all the way and my tongue felt swollen inside her tiny mouth. Mmmm... tastes good. In the shower she complimented me a lot on my body. I dun care if they are embellished compliments - it felt good. A bit of B2B in the shower and more DFK.... before moving to the bed.

PRE-GAME
    Lots more DFK on the bed and more compliments on my body and now my cock. “Hen da, Hen da!” (Very big). More lovely ego stroking. But she didn’t seem perturbed it. BBBJ was light and not too deep. But I actually wanted her back up to DFK some more. Yeah, I really like her face.

MAIN EVENT
    Okay.... now she seemed worried. She eased herself onto my throbbing cock and.... holy shit! This one is tight fellas! Like I was worried that my nob might not get in for a moment (average head size). But once I got through, it was like bliss sliding in slowly. Yep... she might be one of the tightest I’ve had. Definitely this year.

Some shallow gyrating in cowgirl. I promised her I would go slow. She seemed into it and lay down on me. I cupped her tiny arse and could feel her pointy nipples on my chest. I put my arm around her and squished those fun bags into me. Mmmm... yeah.

Flipped her over to missionary and picked up some pace. She yelped the first time I grinded in, but after that seemed to get used to it and even grabbed and slapped my arse when I picked up pace. I wasn’t cumming till I did this one doggy...

On her hands and knees I tilted her butt up and just took stock of this moment. Definitely a small pussy, nice. I eased in and felt that suction as I went in balls deep. No scratch or wall inside (thank fuck). Looks like I could go to town on this one. But I took my time and felt her boobs from behind. Grabbed that tiny waist and moved my hands to her shoulders and down her arms (can just encircle those arms above her elbow), before picking up momentum.

Was starting to slam hard and deep when I noticed her face in the mirror... looked like she was in pain and sure enuf a second later she opened her eyes and said “hen tong.” (Painful in Mando). Could feel the Little Dipper starting to detract into itself. Massive turn-off for me when I cross that line.

So we switched it to missionary and even though I usually need to plough the girl to get over the line I actually really enjoyed slowly gyrating our hips together to get to the end. Could feel her wince a little when on the last few thrusts though...

AFTERWARDS
    We cuddled and chatted. 20yr old Chinese girl. The rest she said was lost in translation and fatigue (on my part). She complimented me heaps about my youthful looks (similar to Coco actually - another favourite). Good solid pash-out before I left too. Ahhh... fantastic.

Overall, if she becomes a regular at ginza she will become a regular for me - for sure! If you’re bigger stud - go gently, until she’s broken in a little. Definitely more GFE for me.

Damn... just writing this makes me wanna see her again. She’d be great to wake up to every morning for a quickie!

Happy Punting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Very soon asian only

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Very soon asian only
    I dun think so... she can handle more, given time. There were parts of that session when I did think: “wow, you’re a horny little minx...” especially with all the DFK.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    I dun think so... she can handle more, given time. There were parts of that session when I did think: “wow, you’re a horny little minx...” especially with all the DFK.
    Damn seems like I need to wait to see both the new short haired girls lol :/
    Was planning to try and book her today but I might wait few weeks now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Damn seems like I need to wait to see both the new short haired girls lol :/
    Was planning to try and book her today but I might wait few weeks now.
    I think she is leaving before end of the month man... then back in August. Get in quick.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Yeh bro

She didn’t seem full PSE

However more than GFE, I’d say that girl who has had lots of experience and can handle a bit more of a cock

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Apparently an even hotter girl started yesterday too: CAKE.

But service not up to scratch. Super hot though. Like a skinnier hotter Ashley.

Shame...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Lolsssss
    I think I am happy with spending time with these girls - is enough for me
    Having lots of different girls of this quality - I am already in heaven

love your reviews big D. always pretty accurate and given we have similar tastes, your reviews are valuable (or is it invaluable?) haha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for sharing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damn I love this girl!
    Since she been back her name is now BETTY so as not to confuse with Ashley@278. Have changed in Title above.

Still a tiny, little thing, with oversized boobs and a damn sexy face. Large, sultry eyes, thin nose and slightly upturned top lip. Dunno what it is... but her face really does it for me even though she is also totally my type body-wise.

Yep, easy to fall for this one... so gotta keep my distance. She only around till first week of September before back to Japan for study so get in while you can.