Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does your wife/gf know you are a punter?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Does your wife/gf know you are a punter?

Just wondering if your missus'es know about your punting activities and, if not, how you keep them from finding out? Or how they have caught you out?
    I've had a few near misses recently and want to hear your experiences...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think she suspects it. One of her gfs caught out the husband and now they getting a divorce.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Man are all punter since we all were born , woman knew it but they dont say it out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Leave some bullets to ur wife or gf and they won’t suspect

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    There is a difference in Western and Asian cultures.
    In Asian cultures punting is much more common.
    The wives suspect that their husbands are probably punting. They are not stupid or blind.
    They are not happy about it of course, but they don't ask too many questions and as long as the hubby comes home and provides for her and the kids then everything is OK. What you don't know won't hurt you.
    If she gets advice from her mother or sisters they will say things like"men are men" "he is a hard worker" "he is a good father" "he provides for you and your kids" "you won't find a better man, they are all the same" etc.
    Western men punt less and punting is less socially acceptable and punting is not tolerated by wives.
    If a Western wife finds out the hubby is punting she takes it personally and there is big trouble and often separation and divorce. If she seeks advice from her mum or sister or girl friends they will say "leave the fucken cunt! kick him out of the house!"
    These are generalizations of course and there are always exceptions but it is generally true in most cases.

Banned
    Hence us white ass honkies punt with asian babes; what a way to go out!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The wives suspect that their husbands are probably punting. They are not stupid or blind.
    They are not happy about it of course, but they don't ask too many questions and as long as the hubby comes home and provides for her and the kids then everything is OK. What you don't know won't hurt you.
    If she gets advice from her mother or sisters they will say things like"men are men" "he is a hard worker" "he is a good father" "he provides for you and your kids" "you won't find a better man, they are all the same" etc.
    Western men punt less and punting is less socially acceptable and punting is not tolerated by wives.
    If a Western wife finds out the hubby is punting she takes it personally and there is big trouble and often separation and divorce. If she seeks advice from her mum or sister or girl friends they will say "leave the fucken cunt! kick him out of the house!"
    These are generalizations of course and there are always exceptions but it is generally true in most cases.
    What about ABC wives ?

Banned
    If wife found out.... she would no longer be my wife

Banned
    I don't know what would piss my wife off more:

a. Yes, I punt, but only RnT not FS; or

b. We have sex 4 times a year - what did you tricking expect me to do?

- FMH

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    What about ABC wives ?
    I think ABC wives would be more like the western wives, zero tolerance policy!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post
    I don't know what would piss my wife off more:

a. Yes, I punt, but only RnT not FS; or

b. We have sex 4 times a year - what did you tricking expect me to do?

- FMH
    I would go with A, but I would have to heavily qualify it! Only RnT not FS, unless the ML is hot and I can convince her to go all the way with me, usually via my daty skills.

Don't think that will go well, I'm out on the street for sure!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone remember the Bobbit case.. I know my urges would cost me....rock... paper...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am sort of lucky, I am now married to a mainland Chinese woman. I just asked her what her thoughts are - “men have stress, that a wife can’t always help with.”

Even bigger bonus she gives me $200 a week out of her pay to let me go have fun, but I also ignore her gambling.

In saying that I use to be married to an Aussie woman, she would had beat me if she knew it went on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonan View Post
    Leave some bullets to ur wife or gf and they won’t suspect
    Yes Fulfill our responsibilities to avoid suspicious

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mytengafun71 View Post
    I am sort of lucky, I am now married to a mainland Chinese woman. I just asked her what her thoughts are - “men have stress, that a wife can’t always help with.”

Even bigger bonus she gives me $200 a week out of her pay to let me go have fun, but I also ignore her gambling.

In saying that I use to be married to an Aussie woman, she would had beat me if she knew it went on.

That sounds very reasonable, I wonder does it extend to cheating generally or just punting?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cayman View Post
    That sounds very reasonable, I wonder does it extend to cheating generally or just punting?
    She told me no feelings involved, the heart must stay with her and to make sure I use protection. She said she was to old to have a baby in the house.

I though you don’t mention std, just a baby.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I don't think it's got anything to do with culture. It's got more to do with the female's level of independence. If your partner is an independent woman, regardless of culture, she'll kick you to the kerb for your infidelities. If she needs you to keep giving her the lifestyle she wants then she'll probably keep quiet about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDickAsian View Post
    I don't think it's got anything to do with culture. It's got more to do with the female's level of independence. If your partner is an independent woman, regardless of culture, she'll kick you to the kerb for your infidelities. If she needs you to keep giving her the lifestyle she wants then she'll probably keep quiet about it.
    Exactly ! Depends on who needs whom more.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mytengafun71 View Post

its a deal, exchange for her enjoyment of gamble

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydreader2017 View Post
    its a deal, exchange for her enjoyment of gamble
    Yeah, we all have our vices. She has another one which I am more keen, she wants to watch me with another girl. I am very tempted but I am afraid it either be to exciting and doesn’t last long or I’d not be able to perform at all with the pressure of being watched by my wife.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast