Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does your wife/gf know you are a punter?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It is in our nature to be punters. Some do it better than others. There is no cat that don’t eat fish.
    If you do get caught just be prepared to lose half your shit.
    Question should be how to not get caught.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The outcome would be instant divorce in most cases.😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1. check your iPhone settings for location history, turn them OFF, turn off any logins to google too because MAPS will remember your locations.
    2. never call a business with your phone, even if you delete the call you can still see the number on your bill
    3. allow for enough time to shower afterwards, join a gym if you have to and start going there, if you go regularly for a 1 hour workout and shower there afterwards you will be able to carry your towel and favorite very smelly shower gel (the smellier ones will cover up any massage oil or perfume)
    4. park near something else that you can say you were at if someone you know sees your car
    5. wear something that people won't think you'd wear (if you work in a suit, wear a hi-viz to your punt and a hat and sunnies) if your mother in law sees you there will be more doubt in her mind that it wasn't your lookalike
    6. carry handwash in your glovebox, wash you cock and balls afterwards! any bacteria that hasn't taken a hold will be killed
    7. stash cash away for your punt, dont go to the ATM on the way
    8. punt on your own time, never family time. skive off work rather than abandoning the family on a sunday afternoon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by thaifetish View Post
    1. check your iPhone settings for location history, turn them OFF, turn off any logins to google too because MAPS will remember your locations.
    2. never call a business with your phone, even if you delete the call you can still see the number on your bill
    3. allow for enough time to shower afterwards, join a gym if you have to and start going there, if you go regularly for a 1 hour workout and shower there afterwards you will be able to carry your towel and favorite very smelly shower gel (the smellier ones will cover up any massage oil or perfume)
    4. park near something else that you can say you were at if someone you know sees your car
    5. wear something that people won't think you'd wear (if you work in a suit, wear a hi-viz to your punt and a hat and sunnies) if your mother in law sees you there will be more doubt in her mind that it wasn't your lookalike
    6. carry handwash in your glovebox, wash you cock and balls afterwards! any bacteria that hasn't taken a hold will be killed
    7. stash cash away for your punt, dont go to the ATM on the way
    8. punt on your own time, never family time. skive off work rather than abandoning the family on a sunday afternoon
    All good advice. Any suggestions for keeping a separate mobile number for texting? I've tried keeping a separate prepaid phone at work that I can SMS remotely from, but it's not very reliable.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thaifetish View Post
    Not sure about this one, so you lather up your junk after a punt in the car ?
    Why not just have a shower at the establishment ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Am quite lucky. My Thai wife moved back home 12 months ago to be close to her ill mum.

When I'm in Thailand my wife frequently says "go have a massage" . I don't know if extras are the norm for your spouse.

Must ask her one day when she tells me to go have a massage if that includes extras.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cayman View Post
    All good advice. Any suggestions for keeping a separate mobile number for texting? I've tried keeping a separate prepaid phone at work that I can SMS remotely from, but it's not very reliable.
    Haven't tried it myself but hushed app looks good.. Easier to hide than a burner phone. Just reinstall the app when needed. Might even be able to pay using visa gift cards if Bitcoin is too troublesome.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blanet View Post
    Haven't tried it myself but hushed app looks good.. Easier to hide than a burner phone. Just reinstall the app when needed. Might even be able to pay using visa gift cards if Bitcoin is too troublesome.
    A secret second mobile number would be great but I think it's too hard to keep reinstalling the app everytime. Right now I'm using pushbullet to access sms on a burner phone at work, and it's easy enough to logon so I can text while the wife is in the bathroom etc. but like I said this is not reliable. I stood up a mistress once because this setup dropped out for a few hours!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    The outcome would be instant divorce in most cases.😂
    You'd be surprised how much women are willing to tolerate if they love their man. Women are so much more mature in their views of how relationships work. I'm not saying you don't keep your punting on the down-low, but do it with the understanding that it will keep your relationship with your partner easier and less awkward, not because it will "end" your relationship.
    GFs and mistresses might do it, certainly not punting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    question for punters with wife, what is the safest way to use wechat?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtime View Post
    Delete the app...

Nah, once you install it, hide the app in a folder and go into the app setting and disable notifications.

If you use android phone, download a launcher that can replace the app icon to a different one, e.g. a calculator or an app you don't normally use

Quote Originally Posted by goodtime View Post
    Mate, if you are married and Not wanting a divorce any time soon, Don’t do it !

Never give out your mobile to any girl, any shop, never add any WeChat or other social media. If you do, you will make a mistake or have a slip up sooner or later, good luck !

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You'd be surprised how much women are willing to tolerate if they love their man. Women are so much more mature in their views of how relationships work. I'm not saying you don't keep your punting on the down-low, but do it with the understanding that it will keep your relationship with your partner easier and less awkward, not because it will "end" your relationship.
    GFs and mistresses might do it, certainly not punting!
    Ive 2 thoughts on this. When a girl asks me "do you have a gf?" My answer to most of them except chinese girls is "yeah, I have some.." most would laugh and probe a bit more. However, more than 50% of Chinese girls I encounterered are less tolerant with polygamy, so I wont use this as an answer on them.

I'm somewhat skeptical when a girl agrees to bring another girl into the mix. Ever played The Witcher Wild Hunt on ps4? if you choose to have 3some, both girls will leave. But again, always good to take risks and learn from mistakes.
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, if you are married and Not wanting a divorce any time soon, Don’t do it !

Never give out your mobile to any girl, any shop, never add any WeChat or other social media. If you do, you will make a mistake or have a slip up sooner or later, good luck !
    On Samsung, use Secure Folders... Have have a totally different environment in there with different profile and apps...

With different PIN to get in. Just make sure only your finger print is registered in the phone. As finger print works to get in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've got a xiaomi phone and you can set up a second account by typing in a different pin account.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyones relationship or marriage been broken up by punting. Would be curious to hear the story!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kogey View Post
    Has anyones relationship or marriage been broken up by punting. Would be curious to hear the story!
    Create a new thread and see

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    Create a new thread and see
    What name of topic should I use, hm?

Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    What name of topic should I use, hm?
    The price of freedom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12