Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So much potential this shop

Senior Member(無間使者)

So much potential this shop

I've had a few visits to the newly renovated, newly staffed, managed, and rejuvenated Sakura Palace in 57 Reservoir St, Surry Hills and have to say that no full service shop in Sydney has a better array of young and VERY good-looking girls. True to the website pics, mostly Chinese, all slim size 6s and pretty faces. About 10 of them at any line-up, minus ones on booking in the rooms.
    It is a diamond service-only establishment and the prices sound very reasonable and competitive for this, starting at 140 for 30 minutes.
    So far so good and sounds very appealing. ..Nowadays Diamond Service in Sydney includes dfk, 69 or daty, bbbj, fs in different positions and maybe cim. All of these are part of the Sakura diamond service, but after about half a dozen sessions I have found that none of the girls really get into the kissing very much and mostly it's tight lips and doesn't last for long. Often no daty at all or only minimal effort.
    Not much conversation.
    Bbbj and fs are usually good.
    With all that it has, this place has the ability to become one of the premier options in the city if there was a more passionate service. The stunningly pretty line-up makes my head spin, but before I spend any more dollars there, I'd like to know that it will all be a full-on experience Ginza style. Not such good value on my visits. Hoping the Sakura managers read this.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    I've had a few visits to the newly renovated, newly staffed, managed, and rejuvenated Sakura Palace in 57 Reservoir St, Surry Hills and have to say that no full service shop in Sydney has a better array of VERY good-looking girls. Mostly Chinese, all slim size 6s and pretty faces. About 10 of them at any line-up, minus ones on booking in the rooms.
    It is a diamond service-only establishment and the prices sound very reasonable and competitive for this, starting at 140 for 30 minutes.
    So far so good and sounds very appealing.
    Nowadays Diamond Service in Sydney includes dfk, 69 or daty, bbbj, fs in different positions and maybe cim. All of these are part of the Sakura diamond service, but after about half a dozen sessions I have found that none of the girls really get into the kissing and mostly it's tight lips and doesn't last for long. Often no daty or minimal. Bbbj and fs are usually very good.
    With all that it has, this place has the ability to become the premier option in the city with a more full-on service. The stunningly pretty line-up makes my head spin, but I'd like to know that it will all be a full-on experience Ginza style.
    If the girls don't do this don't do that very soon the girls will have less customer. The girls will know a lots of competition from other shops near by. Chinese girls have a lots of competition due to the numbers of them. Every Asian shop you go have mostly chinese girls. A few of the wl have say to me business is not that good due to too many chinese girls and many shops.

Is sr71 a shop owner or spoke person for 57 ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fair question. Just a punter looking for good value for my $140.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Wow the guy was only making a few helpful suggestions & gets accused of being a spokesperson. Can’t a place strive to be as good as Ginza? I like Ginza but we can’t all afford to go there weekly. Is Ginza untouchable on this forum? Like there isn’t a spokesperson for Ginza! I’ve seen the reviews. They are 98 percent positive. It’s like asking a Marvel fan are any of the movies shit. They won’t say anything against it & they will not hear such talk it goes over there heads!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've had a few visits to the newly renovated, newly staffed, managed, and rejuvenated Sakura Palace in 57 Reservoir St, Surry Hills and have to say that no full service shop in Sydney has a better array of young and VERY good-looking girls. True to the website pics, mostly Chinese, all slim size 6s and pretty faces. About 10 of them at any line-up, minus ones on booking in the rooms.
    So far so good and sounds very appealing. ..Nowadays Diamond Service in Sydney includes dfk, 69 or daty, bbbj, fs in different positions and maybe cim. All of these are part of the Sakura diamond service, but after about half a dozen sessions I have found that none of the girls really get into the kissing very much and mostly it's tight lips and doesn't last for long. Often no daty at all or only minimal effort.
    Not much conversation.
    Bbbj and fs are usually good.
    With all that it has, this place has the ability to become one of the premier options in the city if there was a more passionate service. The stunningly pretty line-up makes my head spin, but before I spend any more dollars there, I'd like to know that it will all be a full-on experience Ginza style. Not such good value on my visits. Hoping the Sakura managers read this.
    Good to know some shops improving their standard so we have a nice and comfy environments to relax.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sr71 I used to go to Sakura a few years ago & it’s had the same problem service wise since around 2010. I recall it being at it’s best when owned by some Chinese fellas between 2005-2010. The girls were always pretty back then but the service wasn’t always great. Then it appeared an Aussie guy took over & the place went to shit & funny enough the same guy seemed to have a hand in Midas when it went downhill. However there is one particular time I will say around 2011 an old Aussie lady answered the door & after she sat me down & before I saw the girls she could see I was in a bad way with a massive hangover & the old DT’s & gave me a stubby of VB to settle me down. Come to think of it I don’t think I ever went in there not hungover between 2005 & 2011.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fair question. Just a punter looking for good value for my $140.
    I don’t think that was a fair question at all. Seemed like a pretty honest assessment to me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yougottabe View Post
    Wow the guy was only making a few helpful suggestions & gets accused of being a spokesperson. Can’t a place strive to be as good as Ginza? I like Ginza but we can’t all afford to go there weekly. Is Ginza untouchable on this forum? Like there isn’t a spokesperson for Ginza! I’ve seen the reviews. They are 98 percent positive. It’s like asking a Marvel fan are any of the movies shit. They won’t say anything against it & they will not hear such talk it goes over there heads!
    I only saw this because you quoted him, ahlungor is on my ignore list for being a shill.
    ahlungor has no moral conpass, he is accusing someone else for being a shill when alot of members already know that ahlungor is the biggest shill on the forum, among other things. I guess his logic was something like this:
    - someone is promoting a shop i don't shill for
    - better accuse him of being a shill so people don't go to a shop i dont shill for

The fact is, if dumb arse ahlungor would have read the OPs entire post instead of just reading the first few lines he could have worked it out himself the OP is not a shill.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I keep saying this, of I was going to spend $140 I will just go to 278.

Wilson make the right when he first started this price model to cream all the diamond jobs from everyone. And how everyone reacted? Follow his price LOL...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There's a lot of shops trying to emulate Ginza/278 (pricing included) but are falling short of the mark. I blame the owners/managers, they should have "toolbox meetings" each week and explain to the girls what's expected of them at this pricing tier and what their remuneration will be. Any girl who doesn't want to do it or consistently gets poor reviews should be sent packing.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I only saw this because ahlungor is on my ignore list for being a shill.
    ahlungor has no moral conpass, he is accusing someone else for being a shill when alot of already know that ahlungor is the biggest shill on the forum, among other things. I guess his logic was something like this:
    - someone is promoting a shop i don't shill for
    - better accuse him of being a shill so people don't go to a shop i dont shill for

The fact is, if dumb arse ahlungor would have read the OPs entire post instead of just reading the first few lines he could have worked it out himself the OP is not a shill.
    Yes. I’m beginning too see that now. Let’s just say cause we are punters some wouldn’t have any left but I’m sure the majority of us do have morals still.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    There's a lot of shops trying to emulate Ginza/278 (pricing included) but are falling short of the mark. I blame the owners/managers, they should have "toolbox meetings" each week and explain to the girls what's expected of them at this pricing tier and what their remuneration will be. Any girl who doesn't want to do it or consistently gets poor reviews should be sent packing.
    Immediately talk to the girls if bad review and feedback from customer. The girls can get lazy and need to be reinforce about their job even the experience wl. That is what 278/Ginza do reinforce and training. The management have to be proactive.
    If no improvement than the girl is ask to find new place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All good comments lads. Good luck with your punts.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    There are good reasons why ginza and 278 is the best

Read my, somewhat outdated, review of a lot of shops

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ll-time-punter

In short, ginza/278 is the best value for quality and service because the risk of a bad punt is the lowest on average compared to all other shops

I would imagine Sakura place and the sister joints be similar to gladesville and marrickvill as mid tier brothels

Ginza and 278, on the other hand, is top tier. In line with stilettos

Before ppl start accusing of being spokes person for shops, look at my history of reviews. I have been to many places before settling for the best @ ginza and 278

I still adore my western girls, just don’t have the budget at the moment.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think SR71 submitted his initial post, not only to give positive feedback to help the shop, but for selfish reasons to ensure that HE can expect better dfk, (which is what they advertise) when he visits again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Punters need to fix up the bad breath before they go into any shop expecting dfk. Regular heavy duty Listerine, brush teeth and wash face would be a good start.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Serivces is good at this shop with Kyoto as well.
    So many hidden gems there.

100% feed back - Korean summer @ Kyoto u cant go wrong
    She is hot as hell with great serivce to match no 1 girl there

CK - is also very good only 22 yrs young at Kyoto ....keen to please this one with great gfe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes Kyoto and Sakura are sister shops. Hope my feedback will help. Going back to Sakura again soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast