Thread: FS: 45 George or any specific shop in Rydelmere?

Senior Member(無間使者)

FS: 45 George or any specific shop in Rydelmere?

For standard FS service which is your recommendation... 45 George or any specific shop in Rydelmere? I will be in that area working for couple of days, so would like to know some gems there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are a few shops just google Rydalmere brothel. Try 22 Rydalmere first clean and good new management.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Service wise and quality of girls wise, is 22 Rydelmere better than 45 George?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Punting View Post
    Service wise and quality of girls wise, is 22 Rydelmere better than 45 George?
    We should go there once together

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure with rydalmere, will try if i can find the girl that suit me. Tried 45 George yesterday, the surrounding area is quiet as it's industrial area. I like the shop, very clean, no smoking place, i didn't smell any cigar smell. Girls are nice, pick your taste, and with the promotion, it's value for money.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post
    Not sure with rydalmere, will try if i can find the girl that suit me. Tried 45 George yesterday, the surrounding area is quiet as it's industrial area. I like the shop, very clean, no smoking place, i didn't smell any cigar smell. Girls are nice, pick your taste, and with the promotion, it's value for money.

Both places are nice, the service is value for money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post

Thanks, can you share your experience? Whom you picked?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also, are there any Western girls available at these shops?

Banned
    Also, are there any Western girls available at these shops?
    Hi bro, the only western girl we have is olivia she mainly works Thursday and Friday 10am - 7pm

but please book ahead to avoid waiting...

cheers

45 George Management
    Last edited by 45George; 14-05-2019 at 05:40 PM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    45 George was my main grounds for a few years after it opened. Haven't been there much since I moved from the area. But Roger keeps/kept a good business rolling and the receptionists/managers were always professional. I've seen/heard of some unfortunate, horrible customers roaming the shop, but they were always handled well by both the girls and the staff.

If standard FS is your taste, then 45 George will serve well. I'm closer to Rydalmere these days, and my main ground is 12 Euston. Between, the two, I think 45's girls look better (not that 12 hires ugos or anything), but the service standard is higher at 12. Plus, not by much, but it's a bit cheaper.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gentlescream View Post
    45 George was my main grounds for a few years after it opened. Haven't been there much since I moved from the area. But Roger keeps/kept a good business rolling and the receptionists/managers were always professional. I've seen/heard of some unfortunate, horrible customers roaming the shop, but they were always handled well by both the girls and the staff.

If standard FS is your taste, then 45 George will serve well. I'm closer to Rydalmere these days, and my main ground is 12 Euston. Between, the two, I think 45's girls look better (not that 12 hires ugos or anything), but the service standard is higher at 12. Plus, not by much, but it's a bit cheaper.
    12 Euston does not have much review but saw 1-2 reviews mentioned about the environment. What do you think about the tidiness of that place as I am quite concern about clean environment. Please reply

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 45George View Post
    Hi bro, the only western girl we have is olivia she mainly works Thursday and Friday 10am - 7pm

but please book ahead to avoid waiting...

cheers

45 George Management
    Thanks, can you please add photos of Olivia and any AR on her?
    Her price is same as other Asian girls? What all is included in it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard25 View Post
    12 Euston does not have much review but saw 1-2 reviews mentioned about the environment. What do you think about the tidiness of that place as I am quite concern about clean environment. Please reply
    Tidiness-wise, I wouldn't ever say top notch, but definitely much above avg. I really like how they have large hazmat like trash cans in each room.

45 & 22 are tidier, but I've never found 12 to be "dirty". Rather just the nature and age of the building that's holding them a bit back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gentlescream View Post
    Tidiness-wise, I wouldn't ever say top notch, but definitely much above avg. I really like how they have large hazmat like trash cans in each room.

45 & 22 are tidier, but I've never found 12 to be "dirty". Rather just the nature and age of the building that's holding them a bit back.
    Large yellow bin are for putting needle. From time to time 12 have some good girls. Some when on to work in 278, 42, 35, 60.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks, can you share your experience? Whom you picked?
    I've only been there once and choose Sky. She is pretty, young and have white skin. Have a good time, she delivered standard service, but can't get extra.

Banned
    Thanks, can you please add photos of Olivia and any AR on her?
    Her price is same as other Asian girls? What all is included in it?
    Olivia after reports

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ine-sweetheart

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ice-and-pretty

$90/30mins, $130/45mins, $160/one hour

have a read the reports.. you will get the olivia girl friend full service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any specific recommendation for girls at 12 Euston?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    10 marsh street also good

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Yeah Royal Asia or smth Euston
    A little bit hectic but..... if u gots to punt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For standard FS service which is your recommendation... 45 George or any specific shop in Rydelmere? I will be in that area working for couple of days, so would like to know some gems there.
    If you travel along Victoria rd then 19lipstick, 22brodie or 12euston would be convenient.