Thread: QBEE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

QBEE

It's been a while since punting after my STD scare, please note I got checked and am 100% clean. The scare was due to my little brother being sucked too hard. Previous girls tongue gave me carpet burn.

I decided to go 42 G tonight, to my surprise Jesse, Justin and an old friend showed up.

I initially wanted to see Kei busy as I rocked up last minute. After viewing the line up, I opted for Qbee. Her pretty face and rack caught my eye.

In the room she was pleasant and sweet, her Bj was quite gentle but very enthusiastic. She rotated between the balls and shaft which was a nice touch.

We then did it in missionary, doggy then missionary. I collapsed on the bed after cumming and she decided to massage my thighs as I lay face up contemplating life.

She then asked me for my age, she was quite shocked. She then told me she was a few years older 26. I put on my clothes had some coke with reception and left.

Overall she's really nice and sweet, her rack is perfect both in size and the nipple.

Note: it was coke the drink

Thanks for the review brother!

Nice having a chat. See you soon!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Qbee here today!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You met the legendary Jesse? What a cool dude. He will look after you. One of the young and smart bosses. Wish more brothels had a Jesse

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    You met the legendary Jesse? What a cool dude. He will look after you. One of the young and smart bosses. Wish more brothels had a Jesse
    Yea Jesse is great. Super friendly and always recommends a good girl!