Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: career as a WL?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    Kitty from Midas has been around since 2006/2007. Was known as Patricia back then. She still looks pretty good.
    I went to Midas around 2008 & a girl named Suzie was there worked during the day. I stopped going around 2012-2013 & she was still there. Then I went for the first time since last year & she was still there. I only actually chose her once. I seem to recall Kitty too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy57 View Post
    I know one ML who had a go as a WL but only lasted a month or so .
    She told me as an ML she could pick & choose who she had sex & bargain with the price but as a WL could not stand 95% of the men who walked through the door .
    95% of men? when I walk to ginza, I often see guys that are decent looking, also was told by a WL that most customers are "good" there, I wonder if it's just ginza

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    95% of men? when I walk to ginza, I often see guys that are decent looking, also was told by a WL that most customers are "good" there, I wonder if it's just ginza
    I reckon that's it... $280 hr for the best sex ever at Ginza... $150 at shitsville... more expensive = higher quality clients as well as higher quality girls...
    Besides, money has always made even the most average looking man a super-stud..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Besides, money has always made even the most average looking man a super-stud..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    hahah, no wonder I receive more praises from WLs than ever in real life. In the shop, I'm prince william

I have just discovered that a career as a WL/ML is not the only option for making good money.

Girls that do eyelash extensions are making between $2k to $3k a week. I know a few Thai girls that make this type of cash from their expensive city apartments.

Yes it's a different skill set and requires training. But I no longer believe WLs can use the "I need lots of money to support my family" excuse to stay in this business.

Actually, so many Thai girls are getting this certification and starting legit businesses with ABNs and accountants for BAS statements and stuff.

I really admire these smart business women and totally over WLs.

Find a horny divorced girl and you will be getting sex at least twice a day. None of that cleaning with tissues after BBBJCIM and definitely more chance for bareback action.

Have a nice day

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bipolar533andrew View Post
    If a WL is top of her game

She can earn $ 1,500 a day working 15 hours
    More than most of us earn in a week

Plus all the extras she gets & if she freelances with her special friends...
    She is making a killing
    ........IF..........if

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy57 View Post
    I know one ML who had a go as a WL but only lasted a month or so .
    She told me as an ML she could pick & choose who she had sex & bargain with the price but as a WL could not stand 95% of the men who walked through the door .
    Sums up everything

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    That just means that she hasn't found a man to settle down yet thus keep on as WL. Once she works as WL it's hard to work in other industry.
    Probably didn't want a guy because it was going to get in the way of her making substantial sums of money.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Probably didn't want a guy because it was going to get in the way of her making substantial sums of money.
    Probably sick of seeing and a dick in her pussy. A wl told me this so that is one of the reason.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

From Working Single WL to a Recently Married WL

Anyone know of any Working Single WL who Recently became a Married WL

I heard my regular WL is now married but still working...

Guttered as

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Person_of_Interest View Post
    Anyone know of any Working Single WL who Recently became a Married WL

I heard my regular WL is now married but still working...

Guttered as
    She likes variety and money!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She likes variety and money!
    Its now a lucrative career option. Hubby just needs to let her work late shifts

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bipolar533andrew View Post
    If a WL is top of her game

She can earn $ 1,500 a day working 15 hours
    More than most of us earn in a week

Plus all the extras she gets & if she freelances with her special friends...
    She is making a killing
    I couldn't imagine a girl working 15 hours per day. That's double the normal hours an office worker does in two days. She would be very exhausted and probably not in the best mood towards the end of her shift.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I couldn't imagine a girl working 15 hours per day. That's double the normal hours an office worker does in two days. She would be very exhausted and probably not in the best mood towards the end of her shift.
    Yes you are correct. Is a physical and mental job. For $1500 earn a day may be some day not everyday. If working at top class ship maybe just do the math if you know how much the girls get pay in 30/45/60 min session.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A massage girl I knew, had been in the game a while, she was working 6 days a week across 3 shops, usually pretty fully booked, she was pulling roughly $5k a week. When you figure the ATO weren't getting involved that is crazy money for being a hot Asian student... and hard to walk away from to go back to normal wage expectations.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    As long as the lady is not in it for drugs or a deadshit pimp/bf, then so be it , nothing wrong with them working 2 months or 20 years.

Banned
    For Some girls it can be an addictive lifestyle
    Money can buy lots of designer hand bags....or an apartment....a car....if they are smart
    Some even like the variety of sexual partners....not many though

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    If you are in your 20s, 30s you can easily work those hours if you are really motivated. You would have a rest day from time to time. Fuck if I was a hot young WL I would do it

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    If you are in your 20s, 30s you can easily work those hours if you are really motivated. You would have a rest day from time to time. Fuck if I was a hot young WL I would do it
    Not to mention in the more popular shops you might be rostered for 15 hours but you won’t necessarily get booked out for all 15 hours. Might be doing a lot of sitting and waiting.

Banned
    There’s a silver lining, for some and all by degree. However working 5-6-7 days a week waiting for punters like you and me and holding vain hope they will find a handsome nice man .. demoralising at best .

Mostly these girls don’t dig us and are long gone with most of us before they even finish shift, let alone leave the game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast