Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: career as a WL?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Not to mention in the more popular shops you might be rostered for 15 hours but you won’t necessarily get booked out for all 15 hours. Might be doing a lot of sitting and waiting.
    Yes sitting around waiting for us guys to show up and pick them to be fuck. If no business sleep, surf the internet, WeChat to punters to get business, talk gossip about punters, bitching in the waiting room.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    With my recent return to 143, i realized Lisa and Jessica still there. They have been there since god know went. I joke with another massage shop owner she was also shocked and laugh...." Lisa must not have her period anymore and that's why she can do all the stuff she is doing...."

While we are on the topic, I was looking at my girl Wechat the other day and I spotted a ML that I see a few times in Campsie was posting something totally out of the world. Did some digging around from my peers and find out even though she was average looking and with kids already, she end up remarried to a super rich guy and now have many property in her name and run her own business. Imagine that Campsie ML to Rich Biz woman!!

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    With my recent return to 143, i realized Lisa and Jessica still there. They have been there since god know went. I joke with another massage shop owner she was also shocked and laugh...." Lisa must not have her period anymore and that's why she can do all the stuff she is doing...."

While we are on the topic, I was looking at my girl Wechat the other day and I spotted a ML that I see a few times in Campsie was posting something totally out of the world. Did some digging around from my peers and find out even though she was average looking and with kids already, she end up remarried to a super rich guy and now have many property in her name and run her own business. Imagine that Campsie ML to Rich Biz woman!!
    Yeap, never underestimate a woman, any woman in fact, as you’ll never know, one day she may become your boss’s wife ! Worst still, marrying your son !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy57 View Post
    I know one ML who had a go as a WL but only lasted a month or so .
    She told me as an ML she could pick & choose who she had sex & bargain with the price but as a WL could not stand 95% of the men who walked through the door .
    This my punting brothers is EXACTLY why I tend to prefer ML as opposed to WL.

If an ML chooses to FS with you, it means that at the very least she finds you attractive enough to do so, which means a base level of chemistry. MIGHT occasionally be because short of money, but the point is she has a choice.

WLs have to basically just accept they are going to get banged by multiple dudes they wouldnt even share the same oxygen with normally.

As much as its nice to know you are guaranteed FS from a broth, its somehow so much hotter knowing that your ML wants to hit you up and you both cant make too much noise coz boss not supposed to know :-P

My Thai partner and I are renting a room in our apartment.
    My partner put the add in social media in the Thai community.
    She said a girl wants to rent the room, only thing she's a prostitute. I said, how do you know? Apparently she's know as a WL in the Thai community.
    I said, I have no issues what she does as long as she doesn't run her business from home.
    My girl said, I'm more worried about she offering you discounts.
    I laughed and said, I would never dream of doing that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    My Thai partner and I are renting a room in our apartment.
    My partner put the add in social media in the Thai community.
    She said a girl wants to rent the room, only thing she's a prostitute. I said, how do you know? Apparently she's know as a WL in the Thai community.
    I said, I have no issues what she does as long as she doesn't run her business from home.
    My girl said, I'm more worried about she offering you discounts.
    I laughed and said, I would never dream of doing that.
    Ha ha smart girl. Don t trust you. Woman know how a men dick work.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    From other thread info I am trying to compare how much the girls earn (WL vs ML).

(Normal Rate of FS shop $150/30mins $250/hr performing diamond services and MS shop $40/30mins $65/hour) performing nhj maybe B2B.

For 30 mins:
    WL: gets $100 nett (shop gets $50)
    ML: gets $20+$50 tips nett (shop gets $20)
    Just for $30 more WL girls have to do much more ie bbbj ? Looks like working as ML is better here.

For 1 hour:
    WL: gets $180 nett (shop gets $70) - not sure of correct split?
    ML: gets $30+$50 tips nett (shop gets $35)
    Now looks like WL is ahead here. But then one ML girl told me some good customers will give $100 tips for 1 hour session and 30 mins of it is just for talking! Comparing with WL, one hour working nonstop to get 2 shoots from us.

i feel ML is a better career so why a girl will choose WL path?...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123