Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Girls & The Industry

Senior Member(無間使者)

The Girls & The Industry

I’ve been punting since 2004 & reading the forum since 2016. Only participating recently.
    Many girls who work for places like some Asian shops & even Caucasian shops seem to enjoy the work. The girls are beautiful, friendly & the service is great. We have to remember though the girls are providing us a service & want the quick earn.
    But what about the ones who are unhappy &
    I’m sure a lot of experienced punters have seen it.
    Here is the burning question. Has anything like the below happened with any other punter?
    I remember back in 2008 I saw a girl in the line-up at a shop in Surry Hills. She became my regular Korean girl so I never asked for a line up again. However after awhile the girl who was always good with me got distant & then I saw the bruises she was clearly getting abused. I felt terrible for her I wanted to report it to the owner she told me not to. To this day I am not sure if I made the right decision,
    I didn’t punt for 6 months.
    I did stop going to places if I saw anything remotely ordinary altogether.
    I bring this up cause we should really do everything we can to protect these girls.
    I’m sure other punters have some ordinary stories
    Last edited by Yougottabe; 12-05-2019 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Too much information

Bruises on her body might have Nothing to do with her works ? She could have a jealous boyfriend or husband and it’s all domestic violence whether she was working or not ?

If the boss knows, she might be suspended from working until it’s healed, that’s why she doesn’t want the boss know.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for concern of those WL so we punt in healthy environment. Sometimes helping will create another problem as WL have lots of concerns, such as working without visa, personal issue or as Ahlungor mentioned above domestic violence etc. Respect their decision. Hopefully didn’t offend anyone here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The Boss knows. The girls are almost nude most of the time in the waiting room. As long the boss is not abusing the girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I like your empathy, your concern for the girls is commendable.

But as others have said, they have too many issues in their working and private lives for us to get involved with, unless is serious abuse don't get involved.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    The Boss knows. The girls are almost nude most of the time in the waiting room. As long the boss is not abusing the girls.
    Really ?

Which shops are you going to ? Is there a rule in that shop that the girls can’t put on a thin overcoat or something even when it’s cold ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Bruises on her body might have Nothing to do with her works ? She could have a jealous boyfriend or husband and it’s all domestic violence whether she was working or not ?
    The girls were all living in the one accomodation. I think even you know this was common a decade & more ago. Especially with Korean shops. I asked one girl what does she think of Sydney & she said I haven’t seen any of it. I believed her & she didnt have a husband here she was on a visa & very young. I should have maybe explained it better.
    Last edited by Yougottabe; 12-05-2019 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    This place did have the girls parade nude in the line-Up. Which we might’ve liked. But I’m sure the girls didn’t & I didn’t see any of them enjoying it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sounds like 359 riley back in the day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    If the boss knows, she might be suspended from working until it’s healed, that’s why she doesn’t want the boss know.
    Yes of course this could happen. As could also happen & not necessarily this girl but others hate the work & would gladly be sent home to Korea, China etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Yougottabe View Post
    Yes of course this could happen. As could also happen & not necessarily this girl but others hate the work & would gladly be sent home to Korea, China etc.
    So, if she hates the work, then it’s not your worries !

If it’s some minor bruises, she might’ve bumped into something herself, no need to raise the alarm. If it’s multiple wounds, you should report it, even to to police regardless of who did it to her !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Sounds like 359 riley back in the day.
    Yep. I must say I have no idea what it’s like now as many owners have been through that place in the last decade. I haven’t been in the shop for a decade. Like a famous one in Crown St it got raided on many occasions in the 00’s & early 10’s. It should be noted that the industry has cleaned itself up & raids are less common these days.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yougottabe View Post
    This place did have the girls parade nude in the line-Up. Which we might’ve liked. But I’m sure the girls didn’t & I didn’t see any of them enjoying it.
    Where is this place. Could be the girls are imported by agent. Could be not working free will.

I've haven't seen abuse by a shop or agency, maybe just overworking the girls.

I have heard horrible stories of abuse and ill treatment from customers.

I knew one agency that didn't blacklist bad customers because the papasan didn't care for nothing else except the cash.

Times have changed and the agency/outcall scene is almost dead.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Sometimes rough sex can leave bruises?

I see some girls with bruises on knee for giving blow jobs

I dunno, there medical conditions for bruising?

I haven’t seen many like that

Sometimes it’s hard to figure out as some girls use their body in very PSE way to earn more

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't forget that the girls themselves can be ruthless when it comes to $$$

I remember seeing a pretty young thing at 1 blackburn about 12 years ago who had some bruises on her bum and thighs, when I asked her about it she told me a few of the other girls had ganged up on her because they thought she was stealing their regulars from them. I forget the name of the place it was behind Elizabeth street (towards central) Tokyo girls??? I helped the mamasan break up a fight between her 3 girls, and they weren't holding back. I got kicked in the nuts and bitten while the mamasan copped a black eye and bruised shin.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Don't forget that the girls themselves can be ruthless when it comes to $$$

I remember seeing a pretty young thing at 1 blackburn about 12 years ago who had some bruises on her bum and thighs, when I asked her about it she told me a few of the other girls had ganged up on her because they thought she was stealing their regulars from them. I forget the name of the place it was behind Elizabeth street (towards central) Tokyo girls??? I helped the mamasan break up a fight between her 3 girls, and they weren't holding back. I got kicked in the nuts and bitten while the mamasan copped a black eye and bruised shin.
    FMD!
    Girl fights are nasty, WL fights sound really bad arse!

Banned
    Yeah, Christmas was just writing about a fight between chinese and Vietnamese girls in the shop and one girl who pulled out a knife !

But that donnybrook described above sounds pretty funny.

Banned
    I've heard stories from some WLs of guys being rough with them. One WL told me that certain ethnic groups were more likely to do it than others since it was acceptable within their culture and because they were paying therefore they believed they could do whatever they liked with the WLs. That's really sad to hear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast