Thread: 45 gorgeous girl Lena

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

45 gorgeous girl Lena

For a long time in Sydney, I was the first time I met a girl who wanted to write. I haven't found a suitable girlfriend since I was thirty. It was too lonely and boring last Saturday to come to this Clyde 45.

Manager says that there are a lot of girls, so I will wait. There are several girls of all kinds. I don't feel much. Then Lena walked over to me in a plaid skirt, wow, she was really temperament! The figure is also perfect, the feeling is that a flat model like me coming. A small face, a small mouth, and a pair of beautiful eyes that can talk, she immediately attracted me, I asked her for an hour. After entering the room, I took a shower and saw a pair of beautiful and perfect big breasts, buttocks.

Wow, not only is her face beautiful, but her body is so perfect.

And the age is not too big, I don't like the little sister type too young girl. It feels like making love with children, and I don’t like women who are too old. LENA is just right, there are a little bit of a girl's cute, very feminine. This is really the woman I want! She said she is only doing the most basic services. I feel that I can fully satisfy me. I feel that I am in a good position. It is very cool to bring the set directly. I don’t need the plots and gimmicks in the A film. After bathing, I touched her soft and beautiful chest. Looking at her talking eyes, smelling the body fragrance on her body, I feel that I will burst below! I can't stand it anymore, I can't wait to insert it!

She is also very tight and comfortable below. I feel that my blood is always boiling. It’s so cool! Then talk to her about Chinese food and the movies she likes. She is very gentle and likes to be relaxed with her! Very comfortable. So I added another ninety minutes. I will come back to her again!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

a very attractive young woman

a very attractive young woman

Banned
    Lena Chinese

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service ~ Every Day 10am - 6pm

just mention to us you see our advertising about the day time promotion

u will receive the offer

Only $75/30mins ~ $105/45mins ~ $135/60mins FULL SERVICE

YES thats right!!! ONLY $75/30mins FULL SERVICE with any girl of your choice