Knowledge of English: Good
    Hair Colour: Black
    Hair Length: Long
    Eyes Colour: Brown
    Skin Colour: Pale
    Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
    Body Shape: Petite
    Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
    Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
    Enhanced breasts?: Yes
    Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
    Any Tattoos?: None
    Any Piercings?: None
    Full Sex Available: Yes
    Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
    Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
    Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
    DATY / Oral On Her: Yes
    Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
    Handjob Available: Yes
    Extras Charged: Yes
    Overall Looks: Beautiful
    Overall Personality: Outgoing
    Overall Performance: Pretty good

Only issue - not advertised as a Diamond girl, yet was charged at Diamond girl rate.
    $120/$150/$180 instead of $90/$130/$150, which is annoying as the rate advertised is incorrect, but I think she IS worth the Diamond girl price.

Straight up, this chick has the best body I have seen at this place. Milk white skin, small frame, and an amazing pair of breasts. She also has a very young looking face (would struggle to get into bars), great hair, and the neatest shaved box I have come across in years. She has all the goods to be a legendary WL for this establishment.

She's studying at uni in Sydney and has fairly decent English language skills, can hold a conversation, and can engage in conversation.

So the punt - she's new to this game and it shows. She is still working out how to approach the punt and its still a bit Q&A and she's still developing her routine. The CBJ was quite good and done with enthusiasm and gusto. Dining at the Y was a real pleasure (clean shaven and good personal cleanliness!). The sex was pretty sweet, she could handle missionary quite well but was letting me know that coming quick was ok - I thought that was sweet - but really I had no intention of doing so. Taken doggy she can't really take a pounding, I gave it a go as I thought there was enough capacity but she let me know to tone down so we switched it up a bit to where she was comfortable and also getting into it. So if you are more than 'average cauc' size just prod a little gently at first.

Once all was done and dusted I was really happy with how it went, but if you are turning up expecting a fully up to speed SW then this is not the ride for you - like some of the other gems (Siju) expect it all to be a bit of a 'mentorship' and keep it classy.

She did mention 'extras' - for $50 BBBJ, DKF, 69 however this is on a case by case basis and subject to connection/positivity of the punter/personal hygiene (anal was a big NO) - I suspect that as shes a 21 year old new to the game she's still carrying VERY REASONABLE expectations about client behaviour. She did let me know that a few guys have just been coming in to jackhammer away and not give much of a shit about her enjoyment, and I think those guys are really missing the point.

This one is a flower that will blossom well.

Get in before she changes her mind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review. Thanks for sharing. From time to time Chatswood60 with have some WL with different rates. And agreed with brother run run get in before she change her mind. I missed one of the new girl, Michele last time as she worked only few days and has not been back to roster since then.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep sometimes different rates (Diamond, Cauc) although they need to make sure the ad says so too.

I really wish someone would sort that website out. It could be awesome with a tidy up and more info (not hard to do)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by runrun View Post
    Yep sometimes different rates (Diamond, Cauc) although they need to make sure the ad says so too.

I really wish someone would sort that website out. It could be awesome with a tidy up and more info (not hard to do)
    Unable to work out their price. Some days normal next day Diamond girl or Cover girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    this shop used to be amazing, but the price level just has increased way too much

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw her.
    She is in attractive however shy.
    The photos are of her but she now has extra kilos, but still attractive.
    There was extras offered for cost, however YMMV.
    Would still stick with Ayumi, photos accurate, service immpecable, and keen to fuck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Isn't bbbj part of diamond service charge. Was going to try double baby there. But if price does not match the website I have reconsider.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This shop has good reviews with 1 standard price but now has multi rate and services.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Zoe

Quote Originally Posted by iceicebaby25 View Post
    This shop has good reviews with 1 standard price but now has multi rate and services.
    Da business model is flawed. They don’t know what hey want to be. They don’t want to alienate dare bread and butter punters at $150ph but want to charge extra for the newbie or value add and more for services that would normally be included. I get it is there choice. But when half way through a sesh. The girl says sorry that’s didamond service and it’s a extra $???. Kinda stitches the moment. Doesn’t apply as standard as it is each girl that can set what da want. It’s almost MP extras $50 for dis, $20 for dat. I get it’s competition but hey they can’t afford less than $150 but charge $180/$200 and they lose customers to neighbour shops where arrive leveled and staff are superior. Lose/losse all round. Too hit and miss and not consistent. That’s why shops like Ginza/278 can show up a lot of shops in business model. Some don’t mind paying da extra if it’s flat price and included. Or ese you go elsewhere. Not a gripe but observation. Too many choices and inconsistent. Makes shop look bad and you can’t hold on to he staff and girls.

Banned
    MrZhang
    Agree 1000%
    Ginza has the best business model and it’s paid off hugely for them
    Price Point
    Consistent Service
    Systems and protocols always maintained
    Great Girls
    Customer service oriented
    Why bother going anywhere else