Thread: [J] Ruri - Cute, Innocent and Inexperienced

[J] Ruri - Cute, Innocent and Inexperienced

Hey lads,

It's ya boy Harry back again with another AR

After a shitty week I wanted to take a load off (heh), In the mood for Japanese so headed to Gladesville.
    Actually I wanted to see a Korean girl but have seen both Mona and Lily 3-4 times a piece
    I've been informed that there are quite a few Japanese Agency girls working at 42 lately so the rate is 250/hr for them but it does explain the influx.

I have been recommended Mari by a few other punters and Jessie from 42 but sadly Mari doesn't work Saturdays so decided to take a lineup.
    The quanitity of girls in the lineup is kind of overwhelming at times, but I ended up picking Ruri as she was the cutest imo.

Ended up in the large room with the Spa, might have to try that one day I think you need to call ahead though so they fill it up?

In walked Ruri, shes small, thin and very cute.
    She told me she was 20, I'd say shes around 160 with small A cups, quite a skinny frame.
    Like the title says she is very inexperienced, I think its her first time doing this sort of work.
    Though she did mention she has a second job in a Korean hostess bar in the city? I'm not 100% as initially I thought she worked in a Korean BBQ lol
    She said she loves sake.
    Funnily enough she is the second Japanese WL who has mentioned they also worked as a hostess where they get paid to drink and there is no sexual stuff, dont see the appeal personally.

We both disrobe and head to the shower where I'm already at half chub checking her out.
    The shower part was kinda hilarious with her attempts to soap me, I later realised it was due to her fake nails and she was afraid of hurting me but still funny.
    No extra action in the shower, so we dried up and moved to the bed.
    I did get some comments on my size and I asked if it would be an issue but she was still quite shy and didn't say much else.

Started with some LFK and she attempted a cat bath but ended up just focusing on my nipples.
    She tried to give a BBBJ but it was more licking and didn't get past the head, she definitely needs some lessons from Yuka.
    I was a little disappointed at this point and asked for a condom.

We tried cowgirl but she could barely get on and she asked to switch to mish.
    I was in mish for around 10min going super slow as she was making pained expressions.

So round one wasn't that great, in hindsight I should have taken the lead and started with more foreplay but I guess usually pick older/experienced girls where I can be more passive.

However after she cleaned me up and we lay down to chat she started to open up and we chatted about the usual things and she was explaining her small tats.
    After she came out of her shell she was a lot more into DFK and wanted to go for round 2 so I happily obliged.

Ruri was a lot more game for cowgirl where she really got going and even started grinding away happily, after 15 minutes of this she asked to swap to mish I did ask about doggy but I think that would have been too much.
    Mish was more intense this time with a lot more DFK and legs above my shoulders action. When she was in this position making her expressions, she really looked like a younger version of Rin Azuma.
    Second round went for quite a while and I ended up spent afterwards.

After she cleaned me up and we showered I left on quite a high.
    Jessie asked about her performance and I told him she was pretty inexperienced but I was very satisfied overall.

I'm not sure why but Ruri might have changed my view on seeing newer/younger WL's though I do need to take the lead more if I want to get more out of the session.
    Need to work on my foreplay/daty skills.

So overall, while the session started off poor but I left very happy.
    Quite a subdued session by my normal standards but I guess she was young and pretty enough to make up for it.
    Her personality is very innocent and also quite fun once she opens up, no princess syndrome.

Would I recommend? Yes especially for more experienced punters who enjoy taking the lead and training new WLs
    Will I return? Hmm after I see a few of the other J girls at 42, and since Ruri is only going to be here for a few more months I might not make it in time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Awesome review Harry. Might need to put her on my list too!

Thank you for your review bro!! Yes recently there are sooooo many Japanese girls coming. Today and this weekend and next week also, I'll upload details soon
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

She is in today!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

She is in today!!!