Establishment : Natural Care Remedial Massage, 34 Langston Place, Epping

Date of Visit : 09/05/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone : 90082763

Hours of Business : 10am - 7pm

Rates : $50 45mins + $50 Tips

Size/shape : Slim, B cup

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai

Services Provided : Massage + Nude HJ, Body Slide (YMMV)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments:

I have visited Natural Care quite a few times, they have had a few very pretty ML's, and as usual a bunch of plain ones also! I have seen Kate a few times before, She is a Pretty Petite Thai ML, with B cups. She is friendly, and likes to talk.

Anyway, I called in made a booking for 45 mins and arrived a few mins early, the shop was fairly quiet so didn't have to wait. Katie started with a massage, for a small girl
she can do a reasonably firm massage if that is your thing, like most Thai girls she uses elbows and her body weight to really push into pressure points.

Katie transitions smoothly into part 2, with teasing and tickling, eventually she asked me to flip over. She takes off her clothes to reveal her slim body, she has a small
landing strip down there, but very neatly maintained. She does a bit more teasing, tickling, and licking getting close to BBBJ but not quite

She slowly got me over the line, and then cleaned up and finished off with some chatting, time was up, got dressed, she gave me a hug and off i went!

WIR: Yes