Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Natural Care - 34 Langston Place - Epping

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can anyone recommend an ML in this shop aside from Kate?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG4LYF View Post
    Can anyone recommend an ML in this shop aside from Kate?
    This area has another shop near the complex but not really promoting advertising
    Probably just walk-in and check

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I heard that there two Chinese ml name Nancy nd Rachel.
    Both are stars at natural care.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I heard that there two Chinese ml name Nancy nd Rachel.
    Both are stars at natural care.
    I'm going tomorrow, they will be there ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    I'm going tomorrow, they will be there ?
    Nancy on Thursday. Rachel on Friday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thai Kate has definitely gone now. They have replaced her with a Chinese Katie. Just spoke to her and confirmed ��. Any idea where Thai Katie has ended up ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No she’s still there. The other girls are incompetent at handling the phone, they will always tell you whoever you’re looking for isn’t there and try to get you to book them instead

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbj_seeker View Post
    No she’s still there. The other girls are incompetent at handling the phone, they will always tell you whoever you’re looking for isn’t there and try to get you to book them instead
    Which day does the Thai Katy work at this place?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thursdays. she is a glamour, young, and has lovely breasts and a nicely trimmed pussy. I saw her a while back, and she can seem a bit a bit standoffish, and although I've heard there's more to gain if you persist .. I have little time and would rather visit an ML that's a sure thing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This place sounds good, will have to check out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I also saw Kate in Nov 2020 in Epping. She's got a great body, tits have been enhanced with implants but otherwise good shape and a nice smackable ass.

I started the session lying down but she quickly started licking my ears and feeling my ass. I then turned around for HJ and could tell very quickly that she's willing to do more by the fact that she was already sucking on my balls for the agreed price of a HJ.

She finally finished me off by giving me a nice bbbj with cim, probably one of the wildest experience I've had in a while.
    Guys unfortunately Kate no longer works in Epping nature care. There is another Thai girl there by the name of Kate but obviously shes not the same girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rachel is pretty great here. Seen her twice I think. Second time she upselled me a double and the other chick was young and super hot. Can’t remember her name though .

There is also Bonnie/Bobo (also cant remember the name) who is young and pretty. 2nd time I saw her she had a very well done boob job.

No roster so I usually just call and if they’re not my type I head over next door to tulip or to the other side at 41.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How does Tulip compare to 41? I have been to Tulip a few times but their girls are just not that great

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How does Tulip compare to 41? I have been to Tulip a few times but their girls are just not that great
    I’ve been maybe 4 times to tulip, all walk-ins. From that I’d say 50/50, but it’s new and relatively clean (shower can be hit or miss). Last girl I saw, Annie, was a standout though. Perfect body, beautiful face. Really good pt1 and solid extras. If she shows up on the roster again I’d go for her. Mamasan also very friendly.

41 is alright, shower facility is way better though. C Nico is fun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12