Establishment : Natural Care Remedial Massage, 34 Langston Place, Epping

Date of Visit : 09/05/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone : 90082763

Hours of Business : 10am - 7pm

Rates : $50 45mins + $50 Tips

Size/shape : Slim, B cup

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai

Services Provided : Massage + Nude HJ, Body Slide (YMMV)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments:

I have visited Natural Care quite a few times, they have had a few very pretty ML's, and as usual a bunch of plain ones also! I have seen Kate a few times before, She is a Pretty Petite Thai ML, with B cups. She is friendly, and likes to talk.

Anyway, I called in made a booking for 45 mins and arrived a few mins early, the shop was fairly quiet so didn't have to wait. Katie started with a massage, for a small girl
    she can do a reasonably firm massage if that is your thing, like most Thai girls she uses elbows and her body weight to really push into pressure points.

Katie transitions smoothly into part 2, with teasing and tickling, eventually she asked me to flip over. She takes off her clothes to reveal her slim body, she has a small
    landing strip down there, but very neatly maintained. She does a bit more teasing, tickling, and licking getting close to BBBJ but not quite

She slowly got me over the line, and then cleaned up and finished off with some chatting, time was up, got dressed, she gave me a hug and off i went!

WIR: Yes

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Nice AR.

Does most the girls here perform the near bbbj routine? I like a girl who can give a good catbath nd b2b

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any photos to look at?

No photos, not sure if they have a website. I did notice them on locanto but that had totally fake photos.

If you like young, petite Thai girls then she is worth visiting.

As usual YMMV, it took me a few visits until we kind of connected. This AR is from my recent visit but I have seen her on and off for last 6 months.

@Woods23 in my experience not all girls do B2B but most seem to do cat bath and tickling etc.

Saw her again this week, still pretty good but will probably move on to try a few new ML at 227 North Strathfield or maybe Momo which another brother has posted an AR from a different Epping shop...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I also saw Kate in Nov 2020 in Epping. She's got a great body, tits have been enhanced with implants but otherwise good shape and a nice smackable ass.

I started the session lying down but she quickly started licking my ears and feeling my ass. I then turned around for HJ and could tell very quickly that she's willing to do more by the fact that she was already sucking on my balls for the agreed price of a HJ.

She finally finished me off by giving me a nice bbbj with cim, probably one of the wildest experience I've had in a while.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How much extra did u pay in total?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbj_seeker View Post
    I also saw Kate in Nov 2020 in Epping. She's got a great body, tits have been enhanced with implants but otherwise good shape and a nice smackable ass.

I started the session lying down but she quickly started licking my ears and feeling my ass. I then turned around for HJ and could tell very quickly that she's willing to do more by the fact that she was already sucking on my balls for the agreed price of a HJ.

She finally finished me off by giving me a nice bbbj with cim, probably one of the wildest experience I've had in a while.
    Hopefully she didn't already apply oil down there before giving BBBJ, that would taste awful

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The more important ques is...does she still work there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This one sounds v much like Anita formerly SV. In which case long gone . Woods is best to confirm .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Kate is still there on Thursday's, the more regular you are the more services on offer. Similar to all the girls at this shop, some ML's will go to part 3 in the first visit, some will take a little time and some familiarity with you before you get that far.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For those on the central coast/ Newcastle area, when you click on contact detail for JM Morriset Massage at Morriset it takes you to Natural Care at Epping so the two shops are obviously linked. Not sure if its the same girls, but may save you a 90 minute drive

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by spacekid2020 View Post
    How much extra did u pay in total?
    $100 extra, well worth it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Kate is still there on Thursday's, the more regular you are the more services on offer. Similar to all the girls at this shop, some ML's will go to part 3 in the first visit, some will take a little time and some familiarity with you before you get that far.
    When was the last time you saw her? I called back the shop a few times and they keep telling me she no longer works there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Kate was working there today as she is just about every Thursday.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Kate was working there today as she is just about every Thursday.
    WTF, then why is the person on the phone turning me away...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've seen Kate many times and can confirm that she was definitely there on the 15th of this month.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    This one sounds v much like Anita formerly SV. In which case long gone . Woods is best to confirm .
    No mate. Is different girl Anita/Amy work there Wednesday only. But yes both sounds very familiar routine.

I saw her recently she has a great tight body. Good personality to go with it....but the licking short of bbbj is no there..I don't think bbbj/cim is on the menu!

I think bbbj seeker got banned from Kate??

Quote Originally Posted by Bbbj_seeker View Post
    WTF, then why is the person on the phone turning me away...
    Means she doesn't want to see u?

Just one of things.
    Sage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Kate on a Thursday. Definitely still works there, amazing body. Not a fan of the bolt ons though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast