Thread: May Massage Willoughby - Katherine the Great

May Massage Willoughby - Katherine the Great

I posted this AR on another forum a few weeks ago but would like to share the experience here as well..

Katherine’s pic is on their wechat and website for anyone who would like to check out.

I texted May Massage number and they introduced a new girl by the name of Katherine who piqued my interest so decided to make a booking. I was pretty chaffed that she was available for the time I requested.

Arrived at the shop and was shown to the first room after reception desk. Katherine popped in and asked how long I wanted to stay and said 1 hour and paid the $70 and gave her the tips with a wink.. she smiled back and blow kisses at me...

Katherine then pops out of the room and ask me to undress and to lie down on the massage table and that she will be back in a few minutes.

Katherine is in her early 20's and is a Vietnamese but has very good English and is able to communicate very well in English. She is a slim, very attractive girl with a cute, sexy smile and voice, with hot body & long legs like a model to complement her looks - a perfect girlfriend that will make your mates jealous.

After putting a little oil on my back, Katherine gave a pretty good massage that hit all the right spots, with medium massage strength to my personal liking.

The back massage lasted a good 30 minutes then Katherine started with some nice light tickling and teasing between the legs and getting my little bro nice and hard.

Katherine started to undress and reveal her very hot body with tasteful flowers tattoo on her leg, and not to forget those very nice B-cup assets. She put more oil on my back and jumped up onto the table and started a very sexy B2B slide, sliding all over body. She continued this for about 10 minutes before asking me to turn over and she applied more oil and did the same to my front.

Katherine continued the B2B slide for about 10 minutes before slowly stroking my little bro until I exploded all over in what was a great finish to the massage.

She jumped down and got the wet wipes and cleaned both of us completely.

I had a chance to chat with the receptionist before I left and told her how good Katherine is. With a whisper, she told me Katherine is one of best staffs who is very keen to please her customers. I will definitely book her again soon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sith-lord View Post
    I posted this AR on another forum a few weeks ago but would like to share the experience here as well..

Katherine’s pic is on their wechat and website for anyone who would like to check out.

I texted May Massage number and they introduced a new girl by the name of Katherine who piqued my interest so decided to make a booking. I was pretty chaffed that she was available for the time I requested.

Arrived at the shop and was shown to the first room after reception desk. Katherine popped in and asked how long I wanted to stay and said 1 hour and paid the $70 and gave her the tips with a wink.. she smiled back and blow kisses at me...

Katherine then pops out of the room and ask me to undress and to lie down on the massage table and that she will be back in a few minutes.

Katherine is in her early 20's and is a Vietnamese but has very good English and is able to communicate very well in English. She is a slim, very attractive girl with a cute, sexy smile and voice, with hot body & long legs like a model to complement her looks - a perfect girlfriend that will make your mates jealous.

After putting a little oil on my back, Katherine gave a pretty good massage that hit all the right spots, with medium massage strength to my personal liking.

The back massage lasted a good 30 minutes then Katherine started with some nice light tickling and teasing between the legs and getting my little bro nice and hard.

Katherine started to undress and reveal her very hot body with tasteful flowers tattoo on her leg, and not to forget those very nice B-cup assets. She put more oil on my back and jumped up onto the table and started a very sexy B2B slide, sliding all over body. She continued this for about 10 minutes before asking me to turn over and she applied more oil and did the same to my front.

Katherine continued the B2B slide for about 10 minutes before slowly stroking my little bro until I exploded all over in what was a great finish to the massage.

She jumped down and got the wet wipes and cleaned both of us completely.

I had a chance to chat with the receptionist before I left and told her how good Katherine is. With a whisper, she told me Katherine is one of best staffs who is very keen to please her customers. I will definitely book her again soon.
    I am going to see her tomorrow,await my review....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She’s absolutely gorgeous and sexy. Good gfe. Soft kisses around ears and neck, and her cat bath is so gentle. Can’t wait to see her again

Any ideas which days she works?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is working today, according to their Wechat Moments

Last Wednesday night I was having a beer with a mate who is a regular FS punter who goes to 533 a bit. We finished our beers and headed outside, had a dart and found ourselves hanging at the bus stop near May Massage. We seen Katherine (Kate) turn the lights off and close up the shop. She seen me (I had seen her the week before) and surprisingly she recognized me and gave me a very cheeky look and smile. My buddy, after picking his jaw up off the ground, was smitten. 'Maybe I should give this shop a crack' as his eyes followed her crossing the road to the bus stop outside 533.

I pointed out that Kate in her birthday suit is a sight to behold as I had an hour with her the Wednesday before. I am not a huge fan of ARs, especially at RnT but let me say I walked out a very happy and satisfied man. I felt a strong connection shortly after walking in the room. It was a sexy erotic session that flowed along nicely with a couple of surprises!!

Highly recommended. I feel It will be even better on return visits, trying to clear the calendar to get there today!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I pointed out that Kate in her birthday suit is a sight to behold as I had an hour with her the Wednesday before. I am not a huge fan of ARs, especially at RnT but let me say I walked out a very happy and satisfied man. I felt a strong connection shortly after walking in the room. It was a sexy erotic session that flowed along nicely with a couple of surprises!!

Highly recommended. I feel It will be even better on return visits, trying to clear the calendar to get there today!
    How did I ever survive without Kate around (me).
    I am now doing more work on the northside and have now made it a habit to regularly drop into May Massage.
    Have yet to had a bad experience, and honestly all the girls are yummy.