Thread: Judy - a unique GFE

Senior Member(無間使者)

Judy - a unique GFE

Well gents, Angela does it again.
    Lets give the essential before the details
    Venue: MAC
    https://massageatcentral.com.au/
    (all other details available on website)
    Day of week: Tuesday
    Name: Judy
    Build: size 6 - 8, B cup, 52 kg ?, athletic, unblemished skin, pretty, medium length black lustrous hair, didn't observe any tattoos (and i had every opportunity to find out even the most hidden ones)
    Payment: 45 mins ($55) + tips
    Services: massage, nude BS, HJ (PM me for other details)
    Value for money: absolutely (if you're in the market for GFE)

This was a 10.30 am punt and i had no particular ML in mind ... just wanted to see what serendipity (yes i know i use that word alot but it is just so apposite for this forum) bestowed. Messaged Angela and made an offer of the very popular Heidi (declined) and another ML. Declined. Offered a new girl, described as "open minded" (a great euphemism that one) "but lacking experience". Now i'm not usually one for offering my services as a tutor, but never having experienced a bad punt at this venue, and with the hormones driving me onward, i made an appointment for 45 mins.
    Quick trip there and up the stairs i go. Angela answers the door and into a room i'm shown. Shortly thereafter, Angela reenters with Judy in tow: as described above - a pretty young athletic Chinese woman, smartly attired in short navy skirt offering a view of shapely smooth legs, and a top; introductions made, negotiations sorted. strip and lie down.
    Part 1 commences and it is soft, but with alot of suggestion. A unique massaging of the glutes which was much needed, and a brief interruption from Angela to ensure things progressing well. (this interlude is worthy of a PM if interested but not for here). Part 1 proceeds for 15 mons and is throughly enjoyable.
    Part 2 - the offer is there to PM me for more detail ... but there was a very competent nude BS and HJ as standard. the nude BS was accompanied by soft kisses, smiles, pouting and enthusiasm.
    I'm not normally one for GFE. I'm more of a PSE type experience guy. Perhaps it's my age, perhaps it's the time of day i normally go ... in the afternoon. I'd be interested to know whether those who go in the morning tend to seek out GFE, and conversely, those who attend in the afternoon, tend to seek out PSE.

Anyway, was genuinely a good experience.
    Angela tells me that there'd previously been complaints about a lack of smiling. There was absolutely no suggestion of that in my time with her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review..hats off to Angela who keep geting these Gems!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A brilliant review about another very sexy angel from Angela's harem.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Joint Sounds nice. Might give it a go when i have the chance to be in the citu.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by webtelor View Post
    Joint Sounds nice. Might give it a go when i have the chance to be in the citu.
    Meant City due to type