Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When customer do not want extra

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

When customer do not want extra

Hello chaps
    Have your refused an offer for extra from a ML?
    If yes, what’s your answer?
    “No, it’s okay”
    No, it’s not okay at all. They’re definitely not ok if they can’t make money.
    “Not today. Maybe next time”
    Even worse answer. Next time? When? They prefer it happen in present. Future is future and it’s not happened yet. Who knows if you would go back and see them?
    “How much?” Then “It’s okay”. Worse answer. You already think about extra but not want to go for it. Why? Don’t you tell us that you come to shop just for legit massage? So selfish if you think that way.
    “It’s okay”, but you get naked when receiving massage. And touch our legs sometimes. It’s not just cruel. It’s cheap. No respect for the girl. Sooooo cheap you’re.

So the girl can become evil. To revenge
    - Giving lousy massage. Very common response.
    - Spitting on customer’s hair. Or even on body.
    - Cursing. Always.
    - Cleaning customer up with dirty towel. One told me she used towel to clean her feet first then cleaned customer.
    - Intentionally hit you up but pretend it's just accident. Like hit your head, face,...
    What you've experienced?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes i have done this, however i always go in expecting to do the extras. If the girl is rude, or i just dont click with her than i will just walk to another shop straight after.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    So the girl can become evil. To revenge
    - Giving lousy massage. Very common response.
    - Cursing. Always.
    - Cleaning customer up with dirty towel. One told me she used towel to clean her feet first then cleaned customer.
    - Intentionally hit you up but pretend it's just accident. Like hit your head, face,...
    Jay-sus. Where have you been punting?

I usually smile and say I'm pretty f#$king happy with how the session is going as it is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will say this I did get asked by a regular ML a few days ago how deep it goes & I just laughed. I wasn’t sure if she actually wants to find out or whether she was just teasing me. Maybe I should find out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Jay-sus. Where have you been punting?

I usually smile and say I'm pretty f#$king happy with how the session is going as it is.
    I'm not a punter, . What you say will help to lift a stone from their chests.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If you don't want extras, go to a legit shop.

If I have a regular RnT ML who does good massage, but I don't want the extras on a particular day, just more massage, I will tip her anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    If you don't want extras, go to a legit shop.

If I have a regular RnT ML who does good massage, but I don't want the extras on a particular day, just more massage, I will tip her anyway.
    Good concept. Sometimes I massage my regular if she is tired

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I refused extra "extra", its massage shop and the girl offered FS. That was my first time with the shop, didn't make booking, so the girl turn out not exactly my type. Standard nude service, a bit unpleasant since he was under impression i want more and after i rejected, she went cold... After all it's business transaction...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dunno where you've been going but I sure won't wanna go to that shop, story-teller 😲

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    That's why u should always stick to young pretty girls with good body not pork chops lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always offer extra money ie $40 for bbbj but most of them refused

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you don't want extra i wouldn't bother staying. Just go to a legit place.

The girls don't like it if you don't take up the extras because they can't make anything worthwhile.

The last ML told me not to come back to the shop and waste my money. She just wanted to be friends outside so now i know all the goss.

OP sounds familiar. Why declare to everyone you are leaving the forum and come back 6 months later under a different guise if you didn't get banned? The whole Johnnyboy/Punterman/Punterman2 (that was clever)/Brothelcreeper scenario again? At least The Poet Troll got banned before re-inventing himself.

Anyway, just in case I am wrong, going to RnT for legit massage is pretty stupid. Sure, there are plenty of good masseuses at RnT but if its massage you are after there are much better places to go.

I do feel for the guy that truly has no idea when he walks in for a relaxing massage and nekminit his getting the old tackle tickle in preparation for part 2.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    - she used towel to clean her feet first then cleaned customer.
    - Intentionally hit your head, face,...
    This is fucking degenerate and deviant behavior. I have just one thing to say about it, do I have to pay extra for these or are they included in the price?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

WK3N6M

Quote Originally Posted by Starmamu View Post
    Dunno where you've been going but I sure won't wanna go to that shop, story-teller 
    It doesn’t happen in particular shop but almost every shop when the girl gets furious with vanilla customer, especially she has a quiet/bad day and in shop busy time
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    If you don't want extra i wouldn't bother staying. Just go to a legit place.

The girls don't like it if you don't take up the extras because they can't make anything worthwhile.

The last ML told me not to come back to the shop and waste my money. She just wanted to be friends outside so now i know all the goss.
    It’s an honest advice.

Sounds like a great shop!

Although to some extent its understandable since I don't think the ML makes much money without the tips from extras

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

4PBWHX

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    OP sounds familiar. Why declare to everyone you are leaving the forum and come back 6 months later under a different guise if you didn't get banned? The whole Johnnyboy/Punterman/Punterman2 (that was clever)/Brothelcreeper scenario again? At least The Poet Troll got banned before re-inventing himself.

Anyway, just in case I am wrong, going to RnT for legit massage is pretty stupid. Sure, there are plenty of good masseuses at RnT but if its massage you are after there are much better places to go.

I do feel for the guy that truly has no idea when he walks in for a relaxing massage and nekminit his getting the old tackle tickle in preparation for part 2.
    Omg you hurt me, Raybo. You’re the one whom I thought would be the first one recognize me. Very sad.
    Actually they don’t hate the genuine customer, just upset but do nothing above. Those bad things might happen when:
    Just massage but act bossy initially. Like “I want hard massage. Very hard” but no tip.
    Try to touch the girl but then refuse extra
    Ask for inner thigh massage or bum massage...
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie_guy View Post
    This is fucking degenerate and deviant behavior. I have just one thing to say about it, do I have to pay extra for these or are they included in the price?
    Well, if you like those “services”, then up to you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is story teller a ML ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Perhaps a journalist writing a story from perspective of a ML. Who knows...
    But to answer the OP question. If the punter goes to a massage shop they would know what they want and ask for extras or request for a girl who provides extras.
    I mean if I go massage parlour for a erotic massage that’s all I want. If I want FS, I know where to go... you don’t need to upsell me nothing.
    It might be polite for a punter to accept but it’s also rude to offer what is not required.
    But if the girl is nice and their is a good rapport I would not decline the offer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol well yeah sometimes when there’s no chemistry it’s just like nah just finish the massage and I’m out here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast