Thread: Jav Jessica Ishiharaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! (Blows load)

Jav Jessica Ishiharaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! (Blows load)

Was massaged the other day from brother Jessie telling me theres another jav star coming in. Not needing to ask who i just booked for 1hr tonight since i havent had any duds here before!

As i arrived they greeted me and without any question brought me to the room where she was waiting for me. Today she was wearing a brand new red g sting and red laced bra which made me very excited and wanted to go at her straight away. It made it worst when she bent over to grabbed something out of her bag...... her ass was amazing. I could eat it all night and would never get bored of it. They were soft and smoothhhh. She was quite tall compared to me since im short... but once she took the heels off i was taller.

We headed into the shower since i told her i couldnt wait and needed to get onto the bed right away and start DATY and play with her. Her breast were quite small for my liking but her ass is her selling point and that goy me going today. I tell you now her hands when she was washing me from behind moved ways that i never experienced and it was fantasic.

As i requested a quick shower we both jumped out quick and started asap with bbbj while i record it (yes i chose the recording option and i do not regret it!). Her bbbj was very soft and smooth with her hands moving up, down and around my little brother. While she did this she looked straight into the camera and made it exactly like how they do it in the av, which i will watch again when i finish this review. While she was bbbj me she put some lube onto my finger and pulled my hands between her legs and made me finger her. She has amazing muscles down there because it was squeezing my finger and i thought it would break off!

She then laid down and straight away pushed my head straight between her legs, grabbed my phone and started recording me DATY her which was amazing and the second time a jav star took the initiative to record everything. Her pussy was small and perfect brown ish pink. No extra flaps and was cleanly trimed/ shaved. She made sure either my tongue or my finger is inside of her at all time.

After 10min of DATY and bbbj, she put on the condom and jumped straight on and started to ride me like no tomorrow while she squeezed the muscles ddown there at the perfect time. I was bot going to blow my load at this time and have to sit and rest for another 20min to build up another load so i had to hold it in. Her pussy was so tight that i had to stop her after 10min or else. After i stopped her she grabbed my hands and pulled me up and on top of her. I started to go slow so my load can due down and not come out but it was close to impossible. So holding it in for another 5min i decided tonstop and started to dfk and hope to let it die down....... i was wrong she kept squeezing and loosing her pussy and was really pushing my over the edge. So i had no choice but to blow my first load after just barely over half my time limit.

I took a quick smoke break and we chatted for a bit about random things until she bent over again to pick up a few tissues..... i quickly got a condom on and popped it in while she was bending over and went hard as i can and her ass was bouncing and bouncing. I couldnt get enough if it and kept going. I eventually laid her down on her stomach and popped it in with her legged closed. While i was doing this she spreaded her ass and i sooooo wanted to put it in her ass but i knew that was not on the menu and didnt wanted to push my luck.

Nearing the hour mark i ask if i could blow in her mouth, which she was happy to recieve. She started to spit on my little bro and that turned me on so much i thought my little bro was going to pop! As i was goin to blow my load again she grabbed my phone and made sure i recorded everything that blew into her mouth and onto her hands.

He buzzer was goin off so we quickly took a shower and had small talk while we dressed. She told me that tomorrow she is wearing white i think or was it black. I would book again to see it but i couldnt even walk down the stairs with shaking.

Overall i would definitely go again before she leaves. Her personally was amazing and bubbly which made it more fun and she actually cared where a few times others wouldnt care and rush everything.

Body: 8/10
    Breasts: 6/10.... if was G cups it would be perfect
    Ass: 1000000000000000/10. I love her ass. Getting hard thinking of it
    Face: 7/10
    Bbbj skills: 8/10
    Personality: 1000000000000/10. She wants you to enjoy

So punters dont miss thus chance with her. She will not disappoint. She would show u some positions that would only be on avs.

Ps. Im trying to change how i review since its like an essay but its hard. Had to remove some parts but i tell you now, you have to try to see it!
    Last edited by bbomg; 15-05-2019 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Apologing for long post^^'

Quote Originally Posted by bbomg View Post
    Was massaged the other day from brother Jessie
    That's the most hilarious typo ever LOL

Did you get happy ending?

Lol thanks a ton for the review bro! Glad you enjoyed it! Her character is yes amazing!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Love your work bbomg - I’ve seen her and agree her pelvic floor muscles are special... didn’t have the nerve to record like yourself but well done.

Will post a review latter not to spoil your thunder. An A level essay

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Fuck awesome review! Wanted to see her but timing wasn’t right. Will try again this week! Sounds freaking awesome!

She sounds great, good to see more service oriented J girls will definitely try and check her out

Haha didnt noticed about typo was still thinking of her and and very happy ending haha

All I can think about is that sexy ass of hers. There was a typo ? Didn't even notice hehehehe

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review and damn her pic in their site is great...

Last day today!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42