Does anybody think that Instagram & other forms of social media have somewhat diminished the standard of ladies in both ML & WL shops? Hot Females especially can make loads of money with Instagram & their thousands of followers. I for one have recently started following some of these 18-30 year old instagram models who seemingly have the money to travel & wear expensive lingerie & swimwear. It seems especially the case with Caucasians though I follow a lot of Asian Models too. The Caucasian standard has dropped dramatically in the last 5-10 years in the sex industry. It hasn’t seemed to affect us who prefer the Asian girls yet.

Why would you bother being a WL or ML if you can make just as much on Instagram or Snapchat. I went to Nirvana about 5 months ago & walked. All 8 girls weren’t worth the bother. They were either overweight, had those horrible looking massive cosmetic surgery lips or covered in tattoos. Come to think of it most Strippers & Lingerie Waitresses look like that too. The only people who are attracted to that look are Bikies, Lebs & other criminals. The only place that still seems ok for Caucasian girls is Bodyrotic.