Advertised Hourly Rate: $350
    Hair Colour: Brown
    Hair Length: Long
    Eyes Colour: Brown
    Skin Colour: Tanned
    Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
    Body Shape: Slim
    Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
    Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
    Enhanced breasts?: No
    Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
    Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
    Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
    DATY / Oral On Her: Yes
    Overall Looks: Very pretty
    Overall Personality: Fun
    Overall Performance: Pretty good

Booked one of under 49 kg J youngsters of love from 42 for my evening dinner.

Low and behold 1 hour before my booking I was told she had to run out, my other choice Mari wasn’t available.* On the off chance I asked Jessica? inquiring about the Chinese one. “Yup she’s available but she’s $350 an hour”....

I had my seasonal blue-fin-toro-fuck -it moment. “Alright cya in an hour “ JAV “kimochi’s” here I cum.

Got there 15 min early and greeted by Simon who showed me to the room. Jeshika looked hot in her red lingerie- she’s almost 172cm, long dark brown hair, mid to late 20’s, tanned slim with womanly curves and a pretty tanned complexion.* Pert B-C Breasts with small nipples and a nicely trimmed bush garnishing a succulent tight labia... my eyes feasted.

Hajimemashite....dozo yorosjiki onegaishimasu soon got me in her good books politely indicating my high school Japanese was still useful

Shower was pretty standard and she washed me we progressed to bed.
    Her service was more GFE with some twists - mid Bbbj for 5 mins she asked if I was right or left handed... she wanted position herself so I could play with her Pussy while she blew.

She’s very sensitive so please be gentle with her - I soon got a scornful “itai “ when I got too enthusiastic.* But She loves pussy play if u get the right fingering/clit technique- the sensation of her her pelvic floor has to be experienced

A downside was she soon wanted sex but I wanted cunning-linguini... I had to be careful of technique as too forceful licking of her otoro nigiri doesn’t bode well...I eventually got the technique right and I was stained with mouth watering bliss.

I was soon dommed up and plowed her missionary- not really a fan of doggy when punting as love the sight of face tits&pussy, I not scapula& vertebrae...she wasn’t keen on DFK so gently alternated between licking nipples which seemed to get her off.

The Jeshika love clamp spasmed round my small love rod and I told her I was going to come. “So soon?” Feeling like an empathetic boyfriend I withdrew- more fingering/licking and caressing of that love delicacy brought out more of her spasms- it was a learning experience for me to see a WL so sensitive.

After re-entering I soon came and boy did I have a lot of backed up sperm in that dom.**

We soon washed and talked in Japlish for the rest of the session about things to do in Sydney she’s here to the 28th and she loves cuddly things...hmmm i guided her to my love handles

For $350 it is pricy, and your not going to get the same PSE that top end chinese/Korean 42/278/Ginza WL’s provide. It is like eating topend sushi - the right amount of wasabi, the succulent part of the tuna belly, devoured with a skilful palate will yield new rewards this lovely lady provides

Recommended like a meal at Tetsuya’s

Lol nice AR, got me hyped since I'm going out for omakase tonight.
    Would be hilarious if 42 started offering that, 10 min with diff courses of J girls :/

Thanks for the after report brother !
    Always a pleasure to have you here !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Harrycd, please enjoy omakase,- perhaps a Sildafenil amuse-Bouche to start, before otoro after otoro after otoro...then creaming with an uni chawan mushi

With my middle age , I’d need to at least pace it at 4x 30 min courses....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    wow nice report. sound like a must try lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No DFK is a deal breaker for me was keen to try

Banned
    No DFK with Jessica? Hmm...sure got it when I saw her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi cuteguy - I must have had durian wasabi in my mouth. Light kisses initially but she seemed a little resistant to go deeper...I didn’t push it but perhaps u got something out of her. Enjoy 😊

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I will see her soon ..... ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ , is she tanned ?

2 DAYS LEFT!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42