Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: J,K or C

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Regarding Asians:

Best punt for me has been with a Korean.
    Second better a cute Japanese
    Third a very horny Thai
    And well Chinese have been kinda of the average but of course.

It’s all about luck and chemistry.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    All about communication. If they dont speak english and you can talk to them in there language.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fairy View Post
    All about communication. If they dont speak english and you can talk to them in there language.
    Dead silence in the room where the girl cannot speak English or have nothing to say would be devastating and unpleasant even if she was able to deliver an amazing service. It's not all about bang bang and I'm out of the room once I come.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Taiwanese, Singaporean........I'll have the lot. All good compared to caucasians.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Dead silence in the room where the girl cannot speak English or have nothing to say would be devastating and unpleasant even if she was able to deliver an amazing service. It's not all about bang bang and I'm out of the room once I come.
    Very true, I have found this to be the case as well.
    I found a 10/10 service girl but the lack of English is why I haven't been back to see her, though I might see her again in a while.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    The lack of English is why I haven't been back to see her
    Fair enough but in Sydney its a bit of a lottery just how much English you will get. Some rosters are now grading the ladys English eg 7/10, not that this would be reliable but at least shops do acknowledge language is an issue for customers
    I dont mind no English, if the chemistry and her enthusiasm is there.
    Sex is the universal language.
    Sometimes a lady will make extra effort in terms of body language if English isnt her best asset
    I also met a Singaporean WL with fluent English who wanted to talk more than get down to action

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    hope you didn't kiss her. That would be another level of sloppy seconds
    I always make it a part of my punt to ask the girls how many cocks they had that day. Then I hand them the mouthwash so we both rinse our mouths and I ask to inspect their mouth to make sure its clean. Then in the shower I lather the soup and rub it on their tits and between their legs. Makes the session clean and fun. I make sure I get eye contact when I talk to them. Makes it uncomfortable and kinky.
    If the lady allows I put on a condom and fuck them first before sticking my cock in their mouth. I tell them I like the way their pussy smells in their mouth.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron2001 View Post
    I always make it a part of my punt to ask the girls how many cocks they had that day.
    How often would you get an accurate/honest answer?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    How often would you get an accurate/honest answer?
    Asking a WL or ML how many guys she has seen that day is too personal. Of course, they won't reveal exact numbers. Instead they might disclose that it's been busy or quiet at the shop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    For the best good looks Koreans, for best GFE and full-on service Japanese, for all kinds of extras and pse Chinese. My favourites......Taiwanese.
    Koreans naturally are not the best looking but they have better body. Face-wise most Koreans are not pretty, they only look pretty because most koreans will have plastic surgery to look better, guys and girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cuteguy, imagine if the opposite happened and a WL asked you "how many pussies have you scored in the last month?"
    These personal questions arent very helpful to anyone lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Asking a WL or ML how many guys she has seen that day is too personal. Of course, they won't reveal exact numbers. Instead they might disclose that it's been busy or quiet at the shop.
    Well who cares what number they make up. Sometimes it easier for them just to tell the truth and the details can be quite kinky. I don't think its personal, its just business. Personal is where the live and whether they have a boyfriend. The girls usually tell me if they have a boyfriend without me asking. I think its just to let me know not to bother them I reckon. Obviously they need good English for that. Can't imagine the Chinese ladies telling me saucy details of their life since its not in the culture and I don't speak Chinese but I got a few regular girls that I ask all the time while I'm in the middle of fucking them. Nothing more boring than just banging a girl for a few minutes and then going home. Its like blending all your food and sucking it through a straw, whats the point?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Yeah it’s all about the surgery with K girls.
    They have the best facial surgery and excellent boob jobs too.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    K surgery is so good that J girls go there for it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    K surgery is so good that J girls go there for it!
    Not just J girls, but pretty much the whole of Asia.

Take a walk around Gangnam and you're bound to walk by several people (mostly women, but some men) who've recently had surgery on their face and are walking around with bandages around their T-zone and masks to cover nose/mouth/chin area.

Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    My sentiments exactly!
    Plenty of WL and ML asked me how often I punt or how many girls I have seen recently etc.

Depends on the girl and also how open they are with a particular punter I guess.

Recently I asked one of my regular MLs how many guys she has seen and she smiled said "one just before you gave him BBBJ" and she promptly went for a kiss and tried to stick her tongue in my mouth...

Be careful what you ask I guess..might not be able to process the answer 😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No love for Thai or Viet?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    C K then J.

Mixed girls on the top

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've never ever had a dud J girl. Always top service, good looks and best gfe. Your experiences may be different, but I'll stick with the J's.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    countries don’t matter for me. if she is good, then she is good. if she is bad, no ‘country brands’ can save her.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast