May Massage - The Gorgeous, Sweet and Innocent Fiona :) Must try

Visited date: 14/05/2019

ML's : Fiona

Shop Name: May Massage

Phone: 83879207

Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-8pm

Wechat ID: 0412728763

Rate : Remedial massage 30 minutes $40, 45 minutes $55, 60 minutes $70

Dropped in without booking and was greeted by a cute girl with glasses. She introduced herself as Fiona and when she stepped out behind the desk, it was a reminiscent of my younger days at the uni library - she looked so young and still has the innocence vibe

Anyway, I inquired who’s available and Fiona informed me others were busy but she’s available. Told her I would like 45mins and handed over $55 when she told me the rate. Fiona led the way into the room and asked me to strip off whilst she prepared.

When Fiona was ready, I told her I would like a soft massage today (in the mood for sensual one) and she smiled at me. A bit of oil and her hands were roaming all over my back and legs, with gentle pressure as I requested. We chatted a bit and learned she only been working for a few weeks and still learning the trades.

I decided to take the lead and asked if she provided extra. Just nude HJ was her response and I nodded indicating that’s ok with me. She started to undress to reveal a nice A-cup, maybe small B if I can be generous but they were firm and natural.

Fiona started to caress my thigh and then balls. As she was standing close to me, my hands instinctively started to touch her soft milky white skin. Not much eye contact but I fully understand why: only 19 yrs, fresh on board, totally new to industry.

My flag pole was at full mast now so Fiona applied a tiny amount of oil and gently stroke it. I closed my eyes enjoying the experience. Told her to fasten the pace and as I was close, I grabbed her hand and she instinctively slowed down and increased the tempo again.

Fiona’s rhythm need some work but in the end, my eruption created quite a mess, mainly on me. She cleaned me up properly and after dress up, I handed over tips, gave her a soft kiss on her cheek and walked out a happy man. Will work out for a visit with Katherine at same shop next Wednesday as I had excellent times with her last time.

Thank for sharing bigmatty..

Do you think she is ready for a double ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She might, but maybe she would be a little shy to get the best out of her. I would suggest you give the owner a call and get her to suss her out.