Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Taiwanese girl Vivian at Diva

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Taiwanese girl Vivian at Diva

Can I get some information from everyone?
    Because before I saw some people said good and someone said is waste money

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1987 View Post
    Can I get some information from everyone?
    Because before I saw some people said good and someone said is waste money
    You’ve already read some good and some bad comments about her and you don’t believe them, what makes you think you will believe the next comment ? Or you need comments from everyone, that is 40,000+ members from this forum ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Follow your desires

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You’ve already read some good and some bad comments about her and you don’t believe them, what makes you think you will believe the next comment ? Or you need comments from everyone, that is 40,000+ members from this forum ?
    It's a good point you make

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good or bad depends on how you connect with the girls

YMMV is very true in this case. I had been a regular for Vivian for years, and its always been a blast for me. As for new customer, i would have no idea

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i've been to D.O.S a few times recently, (was a semi-regular 2-3 years ago), but never saw this Vivian, so can't say which side is correct.

What I do want to point out is that, when a girl starts out, she's usually innocent and fresh, but as time goes on, she could easily learn a lot of dirty tricks from other bad apples, e.g shorten the session, not allowing customers to touch certain places unless you pay more, taking on a cynic view of customers etc.

And from a customer's p.o.v, when you see a girl for the first time, the session could feel like heaven, but if you keep seeing her for a while, you could get bored or the service could degrade.

The point is that things can change, and in my experience, as a girl works in this industry, her performance (seen thru the customers' lens) usually degrades over time.

These days I hardly make repeat visits, and practically skip all girls who have worked for more than a year. This has served me quite well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Her massage isn’t the greatest, but she has a more exciting part2 than most. There is definitely tackle tickle and the part 2 weeks well rehearsed.
    Again, if your looking for a non-vanilla part 2, I’d recommend her. No rush on part 2 either and the longer you can last, the more exciting it gets.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    so If I choose her I can do part2 and more? How is service price?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What is non vanilla? Include what?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jireg do you mind to pm me details? Happy to reply with my experience but I tried to pm you it didn’t go through

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She hasn’t shown a part 3, however her part 2 usually strongly encourages a hand on her at all times. There may be some mild shaft licking, and while not a bj, the little fella might disappear a little.
    She’s not one to stand by the side of the table, her small frame is easy to hold up while she sits on your chest while pumping away. Just a nice, sensual routine but no extras (ymmv)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah its definitely different, not your usual part 2, not really sure if you can get more, didn't really ask but the service might differ depending on the person.

No real point for a part 1 but a nice change for part 2.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any ideas when she returns from holidays?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Not sure about YMMV, but money talks for sure on this one. $200 will get you what I think you want.
    I always say, there are 2 ways to spot these MLs (you know what I mean). Those that have been on the scene for a long time, and those that work in "reputable" joints. Almost guaranteed you'll get what you want.... You just have to pay up and play by their rules!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not sure about YMMV, but money talks for sure on this one. $200 will get you what I think you want.
    I always say, there are 2 ways to spot these MLs (you know what I mean). Those that have been on the scene for a long time, and those that work in "reputable" joints. Almost guaranteed you'll get what you want.... You just have to pay up and play by their rules!
    Yeap, tip generously is the name of the game, a $200 tip is certainly gonna to open a lot of doors if not ALL the doors !

Cheers

Ps. Then of course, lots of punters will ask, why not just go to 5 Star? Ginza? or 278 ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She's useless for part 1.

Decent part 2. Treat her nice and if you're willing to pay…Mind you I've never tipped more than $50.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    $200..... No wonder girls in this place is so lazy and useless. I will pass. I will stick with my latest favourite. Just over 20 and equally useless in part 1 but let me fuck her brains out for $50.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Difficult to find young perfect pretty ML for $50 tips in sydney for part 3 or whatever

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodger10 View Post
    Difficult to find young perfect pretty ML for $50 tips in sydney for part 3 or whatever
    Perfect is in the eye of beholder.

For example, one of my regular in canterbury. Above average massage, good services level, just above average looks and body. All this in a early 20s package and part 3 for a $50 tip. I think it is Perfect.

For those who really can't go far from city, there is plenty of choice if you can pay $100.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast