Thread: Pinky & Lona - May Massage - 608 Willoughby Road

Pinky & Lona - May Massage - 608 Willoughby Road

I won’t be writing detailed AR as I am sitting at the airport lounge to board my flight

For anyone who want to know more about this shop, just go to their website

I booked Pinky and arrived 5 minutes early. Both Pinky & Lona were at reception desk and I got a big hug from both..

I already had a double with both last week so when Pinky suggested double, how can I refused so paid the $100 for the hour and also gave the tips

The 3 of us went to the the room nearest to reception and disrobed from the get go

I still need a massage for the long flight so asked Pinky to give me a firm massage. Whilst she applied her elbow to loosen my lower back, Lona gave me a head massage and I couldn’t resist stroking her silky legs

Around the 20 minutes mark, I felt better so asked the girls to switch to play time

Lots of b2b and gentle stroking in-between but to my surprise, Lona is taking the lead role this time.

The highlight for me is when each girl took turn stroking my little bro between slow and fast paces until I can't hold back any longer..

After clean up, both girls gave me light kisses for goodbyes as I told them I am going away for business

I should sleep nicely on the flight.. till next time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds good, are either of these girls "busty"? Some of the photos on the WeChat page look okay but i'd like to find out who's got the bigger rack before I book!

Their wechat page shows the actual girls - minus the head shots

Pinky has a B-cup , more towards C, I would say.. a perfect size for my palm.

Lona only has A-cup but her bum made up for it. Very sumptuous to touch.

Heading home in a couple days so 1st thing on my list to do..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pinky is back tomorrow, am going to have to try and find time to get out there, may cough up some extra to do a double.

Definitely worth the splurge MrStone