Thread: Linda, Double D Cups, pretty face, curvaceous, Spanish Italian mix, Rachel Mark II!

Linda, Double D Cups, pretty face, curvaceous, Spanish Italian mix, Rachel Mark II!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

reposted as one review !

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

reposted as one review !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great start to a punt!

After reading it I wanted to know what happened next. Please full in what happens next when you get a chance👍

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

reposted as one review !

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

reposted as one review !

Quote Originally Posted by Itskens112 View Post
    Great start to a punt!

After reading it I wanted to know what happened next. Please full in what happens next when you get a chance��
    Thanks brother Itskens !

Hope you will enjoy the rest of my Linda journey !

Cheers

Person's Name : Linda

Establishment : QVB Massage - combined 1A & 1B at 139 York Street opposite the QVB

Date of Visit : December 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0424 550 748

Hours of Business : Open Monday to Sunday, 10:00am to 8:00pm

Rates : massage only: $40/$55/$65 for 30/45/60 min, standard $50 tip

Size/shape : Size 8 and curvy, 36 Double D Cups, nicely enhanced, soft feel to hands and very squeezable, Spanish expert !

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Got a message from Nicole that Linda is going back home for holiday so this is her last week, today and Friday only then there will be months , if I want to try her , try her now !

Linda’s big tits photos are very tempting so got a booking after work and got there right on time. Linda is running late so Eva lead me to room 2 and offer to massage my back while waiting for Linda to finish. Why not ?

So Eva gives me back and around the waist some decent remedial treatments while we have a chat, the lease of QVB is finishing up in February and they have already found a place in Mascot so will be setting up shops over there in the new year. Not a good news to me as I probably can’t go to Mascot - well, may be just for the opening house warming then once in a blue moon?

I need to find a new RnT shop for my no 1 girl Cherry �� in the city for obvious reason ! Otherwise I will have to find another top go to lady !

It must be 5 min and a knock on the door and in comes Linda, wearing a round neck T shirt not showing any cleavage- well sorry guys, that’s the first place I look, why pretend ?? But the Tee is probably one size tooo small and her boobs are bursting out, really short hot jeans with the torn out look, high heels so look quite tall , now I look up and see a smiling face, quite beautiful in fact , may be 31-32 ? Size 8 and a bit and very curvy , can’t wait to see her naked.

So Eva excused herself and said Linda, look after our big brother he is our best customer!

我把大哥哥交給你啦!要好好服務他哦,大哥是我們的最好客人。

By now I got the money and tips from my suit pocket and handed them to Linda,

Linda looks between my legs, not a pretty sight I know and still in sleepy mode. So you want more massage or you want service now ?

For that she meant sensual services, right ?

I said you can massage here now - and pointing to you know where !

大哥,你真的很直接!big Bro, you are very straight forward !

大家都是成年人,直接到位不是更好嗎?大家也不是第一次,所以最好不要裝了!

We are both adults , isn’t straight to point better , and we are Not first timer so no need to hide or pretend .

Linda lifted up her tee, took off her hot pants , she’s got matching black lingerie underneath, the bra seems a bite big and has a lacey covering the cleavage, never mind the bra is off in no time and so were the undies !

OK, the moment we have all been waiting for , Double D Cups no less, very nicely done just with visual glance, Linda asked, 是不是做得太大了? did I make them too big ? I like it when the girl admitted her enhanced body parts right from the start and not trying to cheat.

No, just right, Double D Cups right?

How do you know my size?

I have seen plenty?

你來摩摩它們吧,軟軟的,不硬的!是不是跟真的大胸差不多?

Coming touch them they are quite soft. Not hard, similar to real big boobs ?

Linda in fact put my hands on her tits and squeezed my hands on to them and Yeap, very good hand feel !

Enhanced yes, but very nicely done !

Linda part 2 continues.........

So, I was cupping and examining Linda’s man made wonders with both hands and the results were very satisfactory! Some of you may remember there was a very cute Thai girl at QVB before also have enhanced tits , I wasn’t interested in her for so long but eventually gave in to my curiosity and had a pretty good session , Spanish Thai no less, and to be fair, Linda has a bigger and more superior quality pair , so I guess there is no doubt we are heading towards a Spanish finale - but wait - what about that ASS ?

Since I am now playing with Linda’s Double D’s from behind, her booty, meaty round ass is just near by so I move a little bit to my right and pulled Linda closer to me, my full mask cock is now rest on Linda’s crack !

The A/C was only so her butt was quite cool, great feeling when my hot rod meet her cool skin, but not for long, with out body heat exchanging rapidly , I was warming her crack up.

At this point, no oil has been applied yet, so I didn’t want to slide it to cause any friction on Linda which may hurt her so I just press forward and sink my cock vertically deeper into her butt crack valley. That’s a really sexy feeling - too bad I couldn’t go further and do more at this stage, but there’s time, so let’s see what Linda has got, in terms of technique and sensual skills wise ?

Linda now oils uo her hands to oil up moi!

She bends down to give me some kisses on my chest and very light licking on my nipple then makes her way down - no, there’s no licking below the belt but now she is using both hands on me, and as she turns, her bottom is now facing me, very round, big, meaty and bouncy , I slapped her a few times - very gently and just run my hand over her pussy like a hand slide, not trying to open her up or fingering her so met with no objection !

And my left hand was kept bust too by reaching across and under to hold her ball ball. Her nipples are quite petite, not very sensitive may be due to the implants as after all these plays , they haven’t gone hard and erected . But quite fun to play with and Linda just encourages me to play them for all their worth !

不法侵乳壞份子!

Bad boy illegally violenting her tits !!

And this goes on for the next 5 minutes and Linda almost got me over the line so I have to tap off, got up and have a breather and s drink of water.

I sat on the edge of the table Linda comes in front of me and pick up where she left off with lil Ah and I do a face to face tits grab which is not as handy or as good as from behind. But we have more chit chat talking about boy friend, sex, marriage, sex, family , sex, her family - stop ! You nearly got me ! Now turn around and let me have your ass again!

Oh, with my cock now quite oily, I could slide it up and down that meaty crack again, Linda now knows what I’m do so she cooperated by moving her bottom up and down on my cock which literally are now giving me a butt slide . Stop, I nearly cum again ! So I guess I have to decide now where am I gonna to cum and shoot my load !

While Italian is so tempting I think I still prefer the tits better and this is not as if Linda has no tits

大波 Linda, 胸交,終極篇!

Busty Linda, titty fuck, final chapter:

So once the target has been set, as much as that Italian booty slides sensations were so awesome, I reluctantly forced lil Ah from the departure away from Linda’s butt crack and just sat on the table edge to have another breather while giving lil Ah a bit of a rest, old age is catching up and I am to avoid being a WL/ML best customer - a 3 minutes wonder, I really have to take small breaks and pace myself.

But Linda isn’t just gonna stood there and wait doing nothing. She bent down a bit, put lil Ah between her Double D’s and gave me a standing up Spanish. This is good, this is very good !

But as time is running out and it’s not my best and preferred position so I just let Linda tits fuck me for like 2 minute - again, nearly blow it ! - before I signal to go back up on the table.

來吧大哥,我用胸幫你射出來!射了就舒服多了!

C’mon big brother, let me use my breast to help you cum, after cuming you will feel so good !

Of course I would, this is not what RnT is all about ! An explosive release........ haha

Then I asked for more oil, and wave Linda to join me on the table . Then I set Linda and her Double D’s in that position and I can now use my hands to join up the DD’s, titties are ready lil Ah is ready , I’m IN !

Now I must say, while Linda’s Double D’s are great, they are Not the same sizes like Bonnie, Emma or Miko’s and bring enhanced, while they are very squeezable and soft to the hand feel, they are not as soft as Cherry �� or Mimi which you can wrap them around your manhood, so while the visual stimulation are great, we both are busy trying to keep lil Ah inside her cleavage!

Still, double D are Double D’s and there ain’t no second best or turning back now, got to fuck them till I cum, don’t I ?

But Linda , oh good Linda, she sensed that I might need more help from her, so rather than just holding her leaning forward position and maintaining the angle for my entries - that’s Ins and Outs and In’s and Out’s. She came closer to me, spread her legs on both sides of the table, pull up my legs and place them over hers, so now our bodies are really closed up and my cock is tight pressed on her chest, now she used her two hands to hold her boobs together with lil Ah trapped inside and she crossed her fingers over the opening of her boobs, so this is great there is no way lil Ah can come out now and while she started motion back and forth to generate this titty fuck actions I was getting really close.....

So I lifted my hips, tried to bang her tits and hands at the same time , great ! Didn’t come out and feels awesome so I increased the tempo and really banging Linda hard and fast and furious!

Finally, shoot out a big load and right at the same spit second, Linda’s oily fingers slipped ! And lil Ah was released , hit my tummy while shooting the second load but good on you Linda, because I lost any momentum of the cuming sensation, I’m in her right hand again with a firm grip and more jerking from Linda , her hand is soft and slippery and in the shape of the pussy tunnel so my feeling was like I’m still inside her and fucking ! So more fucking is what I did and gee, didn’t I do well in this session, one of my best in recent years I’ll say as there was actually a third load - much smaller mind you but 3 loads is like a PB for me these days ........ haha

大哥,你身體好健康喔,射了這麼多!

Big Brother your health is very good, you cum so much !

Yeah, but I have to tap her off now as I was totally empty! And wasted ! I collapsed on to the table, once again, I really like Linda’s attitude, instead of starting the cleaning , her right hand was still holding little little ah and she lay on the table next to me and place one of her leg over mine - you may think why wasn’t she laying on top to give a better GFE ? Well in case you have a short memory, there are three big loads of Ah cums still laying on my chest and tummy ! So for Linda to lay next to me, I really can’t ask for more!

After about a minute when I recovered slightly I squeezed Linda’s butt and tell her I need to go now, so cleaning up all around. And as I was getting dressed I look at Linda’s body again, her face and that look of approval towards me - I can’t help but keep thinking about Rachel, that’s how she used to look at me at the end of our sessions!

Linda, I definitely will cum see her again and next time - that Ass is gonna get IT !

Sorry guys for taking three days to finish this, but with my session, it deserves the efforts.

Highly recommended

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Today is also Linda's last day working at QVB before going back to China for a long holiday, only returning after the Chinese New Year which is sometimes in February.

So if anyone is interested, book early today, I think she is pretty popular.

Cheers

Banned
    Friday roster:

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Linda, very popular busty girl, super natural big boobs, F Cups - AHLUNGOR special !! very experienced and service queen.

Linda last day today before holiday, book early darlings

3. VICKY : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Linda F Cups !!

Cherry Double D Cups

Vicky EE Cups

More girls photos coming !

Opening Hours:

Daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ahlungor, is this the same linda from Pyrmont?

Quote Originally Posted by L_Kun View Post
    Ahlungor, is this the same linda from Pyrmont?

Hey Brother Kun Gor, long time no hear, you mean this Linda (below) from VIP Pyrmont ? No such luck man, that Linda was very very special and her big big natural boobs are on a different league than this younger Linda's enhanced DD's.................haha

Only Rebecca from 14 Concord could compare really.

Anyway, where have you been punting lately? Saw Emma and Bonnie yet? why so quiet, as we can all see from the punt below where you first lost your Spanish Cherry.............lol, you can write very good reviews man and please post more.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by L_Kun View Post
    Hello all, long time lurker here. I've always been on the searching for information on places that give this particular service that I've always been curious about. "Spanish". I'm not sure why but I've always had an obsession with seeing a long shaft engulfed within a pair of soft and smooth breasts, but I do...

Anyways, moving on. Today is Friday and it was a super long day at work. After work I felt like I had to treat myself to something. After recently reading the legendary AHLUNGOR's after report of Linda and remembering seeing that she works on Saturday, I left the office, hopped in the car and gave VIP massage a call to make a booking for Saturday morning. I asked if Linda was working tomorrow (Saturday) and the lady was "She's working today! Come now!". So I got off the phone and looked at the clock. It was 6:24pm and they close at 8pm. So I rushed to the city, through the terrible traffic and I finally got to the place at 7:15pm. Luckily I found parking on the street near the establishment.

I rang the door bell, nervous as hell as I rarely do this. It felt like it was the longest wait in my life, waiting for someone to come open the door for me. Finally I heard someone approach the door and a lady in her mid 30s with a big smile opened the door. She directed me into a room and came in after me. I asked if Linda was around and she told me that she was Linda. She then told me the different durations I can pick and I said "45minutes please". She then said it was $55, and I then asked her about 'extras'. She then said an extra $50 so I handed her $110 (no change on me). She then told me to undress and I sat down on the bed afterwards. She came back in with a cup of water and then began part 1.

Although I' can't tell if a massage is good or not, but she did ask if I wanted soft/medium/hard. I said medium was fine and it felt pretty good. Contrary to AHLUNGOR's review, I felt that the amount of oil used wasn't overboard (maybe she heard the feedback)
    She was gentle and overall the massage was very relaxing. She said that she takes pride in her massages and I guess it's not bad.

Then after a good half hour of massaging, began part 2. I kept my face in the massage table hole so until this point in time, and I have yet to see the "assets" of Linda. I hear some shuffling behind me and then I feel a pair of massive and soft breasts sliding up and down my hamstring. After a few minutes of body sliding, she started to focus more on my buttocks and balls, sliding her fingers up and down them, arousing them. After a few minutes of prostate massaging, she then slides her hand to tease my little brother. By this time, I have a semi but not hard yet.. (long day at work and without dinner came straight to get a different kind of feed) So she asked me to flip over and she got me to rest my bottom on her lap. Now I could finally see her assets and although she has a bit of a belly, I was too focused on the large breasts infront of my eyes. I stared for a bit and she's like come and grab my tits (in cantonese). Then, oiling up her hands, she started fondling my cock and as she stroked it and doing the twisting motion, it became harder and harder. She complimented it saying it's larger than a white guy's one. She probably says this to most of clients but hey, a guy's going to take any compliments he gets for his little brother, right?

Then comes the moment I've been waiting my whole life. Finally at this moment I knew that I was going to experience the one thing that I have been obsessed over for years and years. She took my hard cock and placed it between her breasts, clamped them together and started titfucking me and boy did it feel good. I did not expect that with that little amount of oil, it could feel as good as a moist soft pussy. After a few minutes of tit fucking she told me that she wanted me to fuck her tits. She crouched down beside the bed and leaned back onto it, allowing me to place my cock in between her tits, pointing right at her face. She had some tissues ready and used them to prevent COF. The sensation was too much and after 2 minutes of pressing down on her shoulders and fucking her massive tits, I came between her melons and ended my spanish virginity.

During the whole process, we were chatting and she said that her boss Candy is the 'master' at service and technique, so I'm very curious as to how good the legendary Candy is. As we finished up, she gave me a kiss on the cheek. I told her that I would write a review for her here, so Candy if you are around, please let Linda know that I have kept my word

Anyways, it's so good to finally accomplish something that you've been thinking about for years and years. Glad to be part of this forum and I hope this review might help a fellow brother out there who's been fantasizing about tittyfucking as much as I have.

P.S, one thing to note about this place is that the walls don't go up to the ceiling so you can hear the room next to yours. Linda moans quite a bit so I thought maybe the people next door would hear me. But then I heard next door paying $120 ($70 for 1hr + $50 nude) so I guess he knew what was going on

TLDR; great for titfuck fetishes and a nice massage at a reasonable price. Linda has a bit of meat on her but that's alright because she uses her assets like a pro.