Japanese GFE ! Japanese girls are renowned for their natural GFE, the only better GFE I guess is from a Japanese girl who has never been in this industry, and I’ve found one !

When I was told Ai was a new girl at 5* who has never worked in this industry, I made a booking while I was in town, and it feels so good to be with an inexperienced girl again.

Ai was a girl who just arrived from Tokyo, early to mid 20’, medium length hair, very smooth body in terms of curves, maybe not for the titties lover, because she only got A cups. But apart from that, she has a beautiful young body !

An adorable sweet looking face, fair and smooth skin on a perfectly slim body, no tattoos or markings of any kind, so smooth even the forbidden zone is hairless. The backside should be one of her best features, round and full, complimented by her long and straight legs. At around 165cm tall, on high heels, she’s a picture to my horny eyes.

When Ai came out, she dressed in a see-through gown with only underwear beneath it. As she turned around to lead the way upstairs, the curve of her spine to the rise of her bum was such an appetiser, her body shape could rival a lot of stunning Korean beauties !

A kiss on the lips first for our first greetings then we shed our clothes ourselves. When she was up to her last piece, the undies, I proceeded to unwrap my present myself, so I had my first look at her beautiful pussy, so small and cute, and fully shaved.

The shower scene was pretty uneventful, it shows her inexperience to the job, she only soap the front of me, paying special attention to my little brother, then not much else.

I was lying in bed when she climbed on top of me, gave me the most passionate DFK to start our acquaintance, we kissed and chatted like lovers for a few minutes with her on top of me in an embrace. Then she started to lick her way down my body for BBBJ. Although her BBBJ didn’t have a variety of techniques, but it was firm, good enough to make me cum if she wanted. So I asked her if she can do CIM, to my surprise she said yes easily, although I didn’t let that happen.

When I was feeling urgent with her sucking, I pulled her up to have a rest and it’s my turn to make her happy. I turned her on her stomach and tried some sensual massage techniques on her that I learned from some video. She moaned a bit but I thought all girls would moan to show she’s reacting to the sensation whether it’s real or not. But to my delight, when my hands slithered to her forbidden zone, she’s all wet already. With a lot of teasing using my tongue, I finally made contact with her clit, immediately her body twitched, so I gave her a lengthy DATY until her moans was getting louder. Trying to test her limit as a new girl, without interrupting the licking on her clit, I slowly insert a finger in her crevice, no complaints from her, so I kept going until her body was twitching wildly and begged for the main event.

Missionary was my favourite position for a GFE girl, with Ai, it’s surreal, she would wrap her arms around my neck, DFK like a lover while our bottom halves were doing battle. Finally I moved away from her mouth and paid some attention to her boobs, the pumping in her pussy and the licking and sucking on her boobs made her squeal. I felt I was getting close, so I moved her down to the edge of the bet with me standing on the floor for more efficient pumping action until I cum and laid on top of her in a heap.

As I was resting on top of her, she wrapped her arms around me and stroked my hair the whole time, like a mother hugging her baby, haha, that was the first for me with a girl !

For a relaxed type of fulfilling sex, Ai is my favourite pick now !