Thread: First try at Sydney Baby, Hanna 35 C Cups, very good over all

First try at Sydney Baby, Hanna 35 C Cups, very good over all

Can’t believe I finally got to try this shop after all these years! Their roster is always very tempting, listing so many busty girls, and not until you try and test them , you don’t really know do you ? If you are driving, it’s quite easy to get to, lots of 1-2 hr parking - depending on thd time of day , evening time could be harder to park when all the residents are back, anyway, can only go day time that’s just me.

When the opportunity came last week I was going to visit 227 (similar pricing structure with all inclusive prices) but they didn’t have a busty girl on the day so I thought, it’s time Baby ! Look at the roster and the shop photos and decided on Hanna, rang and made a booking, the receptionist/ Mamasan had a girly voice and was very helpful.

Got there 10 min early , was allow a bit more time as not sure about parking and very lucky to get one close by. Walked up to 18 Hargrave
    Which is a narrow back street , if you want discrete entrance you are totally safe. The entry is very tiny and doggy look , press the buzzer and a milfy Mamasan greeted me with a big smile and lead me in, small and cosy reception area so I firstly confirm my booking with Hanna, she is still busy , you are a bit early, no problem I can wait , how long you want to stay darling, half an hour, that will be $90, handed over the cash and Mamasan lead me to the next room/area where they have a few cubicals covered by curtains.

So Eva the mamasan sat me inside the first cubical and offered me some water. Then the door bell rang, then punters are coming and going and girls walking customers out, every one sounded happy, Eva asking everyone how’s the session, all good and she was also telling a couple of guys about some new girls with big boobs and good services to someone probably a regular as all good Mamasan would do.

My booking time has come and right on time I think Hanna must be farewelling her client and Eva told her her next customer is waiting. Then Eva came to get me, apologised again for the wait and lead me to a narrow corridor where there are a few doors in a row. Room 4 she pointed to me and just added, be careful with the narrow staircase but upstairs is very big !

OK, this is quite unique, there is a set of very narrow and tight timber staircase going up to the next level, like a mezzanine floor. And if you are a bigger guy, it’s tight . But this is just one room I saw, not sure if the other rooms are the same ?

Got to the next level, Eva was right, it’s very spacious up here, comfortable ceiling height the bedroom is square and big with a full size wall mirror a al 227 Broadway but at the wrong position (when you lay on the massage table , your legs are pointing to the mirror !) it feels like this used to be a FS shop and where the table is, a full size bed was there before and that mirror would have been good.

A big bathroom is attached , the bathroom is as big as the bedroom, with a decent size shower enough for two people and a corner spa. Not sure if it is working. If works, this is as good as the Kings Court ?

I started to take off my tie and jacket and waiting for Hanna as there was no towel anywhere in the room so I didn’t want to start showering...,,.

Only a minute later Hanna walks up and handed me a towel.

Hanna is beautiful, don’t think she is either the girls in the two shop photos but never mind, she is very pretty, quite tall for a Chinese girl, long hair, she was wearing a uniform I think, pink colour short one piece , her boobs are busting out of the top which is a good sign, nice long legs were on show too. Tick tick tick.

I quickly showered and came out with the towel wrap around me. By then Hanna already fixed up the table with new cover sheet , she pad on the table and asked me to lay down, I wasn’t in the mood for any massage, just wanted to play so I lay face up and wait for Hanna.

You don’t want any massage today ?

All spoken in Mandarins by now and I said I only have half hour, just want a hug and relax

我只有半小時,就和你抱抱放鬆一下就好了!

So Hanna come close to me, lean down and gave me a hug and a few kiss on my chest and started running her fingers over me, at this stage, still fully clothed......

Sorry, got to go

To be continued

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Can’t believe I finally got to try this shop after all these years! Their roster is always very tempting, listing so many busty girls, and not until you try and test them , you don’t really know do you ? If you are driving, it’s quite easy to get to, lots of 1-2 hr parking - depending on thd time of day , evening time could be harder to park when all the residents are back, anyway, can only go day time that’s just me.

When the opportunity came last week I was going to visit 227 (similar pricing structure with all inclusive prices) but they didn’t have a busty girl on the day so I thought, it’s time Baby ! Look at the roster and the shop photos and decided on Hanna, rang and made a booking, the receptionist/ Mamasan had a girly voice and was very helpful.

Got there 10 min early , was allow a bit more time as not sure about parking and very lucky to get one close by. Walked up to 18 Hargrave
    Which is a narrow back street , if you want discrete entrance you are totally safe. The entry is very tiny and doggy look , press the buzzer and a milfy Mamasan greeted me with a big smile and lead me in, small and cosy reception area and I immediately found her looks familiar- so I firstly confirm my booking with Hanna, she is still busy , you are a bit early, no problem I can wait , how long you want to stay darling, half an hour, that will be $90, handed over the cash and Mamasan lead me to the next room/area where they have a few cubicals covered by curtains.

Once I sat down I asked the mamasan , do you remember me? She looked at my face and said you look familiar and I had seen you before but can’t remember your name.

I said you used to work at xxx and xxx and I saw you in both places, your name was xxx and you did an excellent firm massage ! Then she remembered and gave me a big hug,

你是大哥哥,你都好嗎?怎麼這麼久才在這看到你?

自從你離開了 xxx 我就聽說你開了這店不過不在 city 有點不方便,你現在叫什麼名字?我叫 Eva!

Oh, you are my big brother , how are you, it take you so long to come here.

Since you left xxx I heard that you open this shop but because it’s not in the city and not on the train line, very hard to get here, what name are you using now? My name is Eva !

So Eva sat me inside the first cubical and offered me some water. Then the door bell rang, then punters are coming and going and girls walking customers out, every one sounded happy, Eva asking everyone how’s the session, all good and she was also telling a couple of guys about some new girls with big boobs and good services to someone probably a regular as all good Mamasan would do.

My booking time has come and right on time I think Hanna must be farewelling her client and Eva told her her next customer is waiting. Then Eva came to get me, apologised again for the wait and lead me to a narrow corridor where there are a few doors in a row. Room 4 she pointed to me and just added, be careful with the narrow staircase but upstairs is very big !

OK, this is quite unique, there is a set of very narrow and tight timber staircase going up to the next level, like a mezzanine floor. And if you are a bigger guy, it’s tight . But this is just one room I saw, not sure if the other rooms are the same ?

Got to the next level, Eva was right, it’s very spacious up here, comfortable ceiling height the bedroom is square and big with a full size wall mirror a al 227 Broadway but at the wrong position (when you lay on the massage table , your legs are pointing to the mirror !) it feels like this used to be a FS shop and where the table is, a full size bed was there before and that mirror would have been good.

A big bathroom is attached , the bathroom is as big as the bedroom, with a decent size shower enough for two people and a corner spa. Not sure if it is working. If works, this is as good as the Kings Court ?

I started to take off my tie and jacket and waiting for Hanna as there was no towel anywhere in the room so I didn’t want to start showering...,,.

Only a minute later Hanna walks up and handed me a towel.

Hanna is beautiful, don’t think she is either the girls in the two shop photos but never mind, she is very pretty, quite tall for a Chinese girl, long hair, she was wearing a uniform I think, pink colour short one piece , her boobs are busting out of the top which is a good sign, nice long legs were on show too. Tick tick tick.

I quickly showered and came out with the towel wrap around me. By then Hanna already fixed up the table with new cover sheet , she pad on the table and asked me to lay down, I wasn’t in the mood for any massage, just wanted to play so I lay face up and wait for Hanna.

You don’t want any massage today ?

All spoken in Mandarins by now and I said I only have half hour, just want a hug and relax

我只有半小時,就和你抱抱放鬆一下就好了!

So Hanna come close to me, lean down and gave me a hug and a few kiss on my chest and started running her fingers over me, at this stage, still fully clothed......

Sorry, got to go

To be continued
    Damn bro AHL!! Why do you have to keep us waiting...in suspense! Haha

Sent from my SM-N910K using Tapatalk
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post

Sorry mate, that’s only so much I can type on the train ride to work !

Will try to finish this arvo,

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post

Here you go Bro, the rest of the Hanna session, so she started kissing and a bit cat bath on my nipples and chest, I was just wondering when is she gonna get naked?

Oil was actually applied between my legs and Hanna was making me quite excited some face up TT I was having for about 10 min then she finally undress ! The roster said E Cups, with clothes on I was very positive and hopeful, once all the padding and support were off, Hanna would be a good size 35 full C Cups , nice pointy nipple and quite perky as well, very good shape pair , I like’em, of course if she is another cup or two bigger she would be perfect !

And everything came off too so that’s another big tick but I suppose in these kind of shops (227 Broadway included) where b2b is included in the all inclusive pricing, keeping the panties on is really not an option.

I need to take a good look at Hanna ‘s body do I got up and have a drink of water. The mirror was behind me the whole now can be in full use , I wave Hanna to come towards me, a bear hug, gee her naked body feels so warm and smooth and oh so good, the skin is fine and fawless! I turned her around and cupped her C Cups, and started singing her praise like how beautiful she is, she has a great body, she had perfect natural tits, love her big bouncy butt and long and lean legs !

I think I might have over done that a bit and Hanna was looking a bit shy and almost embarrassed? And said I’m really not that good, I’m just an average girl !

你太跨奬我了,我祇是個很普通的女孩子!

Because Hanna had already oiled me up so I was able to rub my lil Ah on her butt crack, again that feels great. So I was really enjoying myself on a multiple platform and senses :

Visually, I got Hanna this beautiful girl with her naked body in front of me, awesome views from the mirror, my hands are playing , caressing and cupping her C Cups and my cock was slowly sliding up and down her bum crack a la Alitalia !

I could just do this all days and cum between her butt when I have too. And I did this to almost time, because Hanna was prompting me: there is only two minutes left, so you don’t want to cum !

沒有時間啦,只有大約兩分鐘, 你不需要射出來?

Don’t worry I said, I can cum in two minutes I promise, as I was speaking I lay back down on the table and asked for more oil , Hanna sprayed my manhood then try to vigorously jerk me off ....... lol, so I asked her to come up to the table and within 5 seconds Hanna and her tits were in my favorite Spanish position , so, as promised, I fucked those tits with everything I got and cum right on time !

Full credit to Hanna, now that I cum, her job is done so she was in no hurry to get off and gave me another minutes of after cum services which was always so nice .

A quick tissue wipe Hanna asked me to lay and rest while she takes a quick shower then it’s my turn . No shower together? I think may be not for 30 min quickie, I have the feeling that Hanna is quite willing to please within reasons or perhaps with a little tip? Well , until the next time.

When I finished dressing, Hanna was still there tidying up the room and getting ready for the next clients so I told her to carry on as I made my own way down those narrow stairs again.

Eva was at the reception to say farewell and wanted to add me to her WeChat which I politely declined . I told her that Hanna is very good and I was very happy and will be back sometime soon.

As I walked out, another Aussie punter just walked in, busy little shop this one.

Well, just telling this as it is, and Hanna, without trying her part 1, still highly recommended.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice reading so details. Thanks Brother Ahlungor. A bit hilarious,’when is she gonna naked’

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Nice one lungor
    Assslide sounds good

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I've been to the room upstairs... Had a spa with Thai Nicky... Who no longer works there I think... Decent room up those stairs to heaven... Other girl was Singaporean Cherry... It was quite a few years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Nice one lungor
    Assslide sounds good
    I’m pretty sure body to body slides back and front is part of their usual routines , it was my bad that I started face up and spent too much time in front of the mirror playing and asssssliding Hanna that she ended up didn’t have a chance to do her usual stuff on me. But hey I got what I wanted and to me that’s value for money.

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    I've been to the room upstairs... Had a spa with Thai Nicky... Who no longer works there I think... Decent room up those stairs to heaven... Other girl was Singaporean Cherry... It was quite a few years ago...
    Thanks Bro !

In fact I think my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒 (not the same Cherry) had also covered a few shifts there long time ago but didn’t like the location and late finishing time so she stopped temping there. Gee, I wish she would just do one more shift there and I’ll book her for 2 hours and spa her ! Wouldn’t that be awesome 👏!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They have 3 rooms with showers (all upstairs), though the one you went to is the biggest, guess they're trying to get you to go more often with the VIP room!

Quote Originally Posted by troubledsoul View Post
    They have 3 rooms with showers (all upstairs), though the one you went to is the biggest, guess they're trying to get you to go more often with the VIP room!
    Thanks Bro, good to know, that room was almost too big for a RnT or b2b, but hey, it’s better to be oversized and too much space rather than cramped into a shoe box isn’t it ?

Pretty sure Eva will look after me every time, just have a feeling that she’s a great mamasan!

Good luck to them

Ps. From memory, I think that bathroom has a central floor waste , if the waterproofing on the bathroom floor is good they have the potential of setting the room up as a soap land style with air mattress on the floor and you can all see where I’m going from here. But unless they hire experienced MLs who can do the proper nuru , there is no point in introducing something half hearted.

Banned
    That’s the problem fake photos I have actually seen some of those photos in Asian magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by manpower08 View Post
    That’s the problem fake photos I have actually seen some of those photos in Asian magazines.
    The photos in their website ?

I think quite a few of them are genuine, like those around the narrow staircase? And on and around masssge tables ?

Of course, quite a few were borrowed from the Internet, you just have to make an educated guess! That’s punting !

Or you could wait until a trustworthy review comes along where the body shape , pretty face, age and cup sizes are more accurate than the shops descriptions ! That’s the beauty and the very reason why forum like this exist , no ?

So, who can you trust ? That’s the $99 question !

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went there once...gave wrong girl to me and then I had to wait another 25mins...
    Paid another $30 for Spanish....

Quote Originally Posted by sonan View Post
    Went there once...gave wrong girl to me and then I had to wait another 25mins...
    Paid another $30 for Spanish....
    Was that when they still charging massage fees only then you pay tips for part 2, or already the all inclusive pricing like 227 ?

Anyway, was the Spanish good ? And BIG ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Was that when they still charging massage fees only then you pay tips for part 2, or already the all inclusive pricing like 227 ?

Anyway, was the Spanish good ? And BIG ??
    No. The money I paid has included B2B and HJ. The lady ask for extra money for Spanish. I was so horny so I gave it.

A Korean lady with 34D. She didn’t let me to control it so I was not impressed

Hanna is on today !! 😋