Thread: Croydon - couple of quick reviews

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Croydon - couple of quick reviews

Howdy all, haven't put a review up for quite a while, simply because most of the girls ive seen have been reviewed already (ginza, 5 star etc).
    However i haven't seen many on this place so thought id leave some feedback on the girls i have seen there.
    This place is 219 elizabeth st croydon, officially called croydon palace i think, right next to a petrol station with an atm which is handy.

Mind you of course these are my personal experiences with the girls and as always ymmv.
    Bianca- yes the legend is still there but she only sees regulars i believe, but i did get lucky recently so you may too.
    Sharni- another legend of this place, very sexy fiji indian girl, gorgeous face beautiful natural c cup tits and fantastic ass, cbj is a little lacking but she loves daty and being fucked. Only negative is no dfk. At all.
    Sasha- another somewhat legend, beautiful aussie girl with nice enhanced d cups toned tummy and great jiggly ass. Awesome bj, nice kisser, little detached during sex but claims she is enjoying it just doesnt make much noise.
    Belle- very cute curvy aussie girl with a fun attitude, great natural d cups and big beautiful ass. However charges extra for dfk and daty.
    Camilla- very sexy argentinian/chilean girl, big natural dd tits and great hips and ass. This girl has been known for being a squirter, at least she was with me, havent seen her for quite some time and only works saturdays now.
    Lauren- beautiful curvy scottish girl, small b cups, big fat round ass and sexy legs. One of the best bjs ive ever had, this girl knows how to suck. However i believe she also only sees regulars now but again you might get lucky.
    Selina- spanish girl, big dd tits and fat ass, not my cup of tea, only seen her once.
    Talia- taller kiwi girl, b cup, also only seen once, nothing much to write about.
    Angelina- good looking fijian girl, massive fake dd/e cups, doesnt kiss but enjoys daty, fairly standard service.
    Sophia- beautiful kiwi/indian girl, fake d cups, great legs, only shows up every 2 to 3 months as she lives in nz. Very good service.
    Theres lots of girls that are coming and going so hoping to add to tick some more of the list.
    Cheers!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    are you Camilla and Bianca still working here?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice! What sort of prices?
    Any ebony ladies working there?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks OP for a good review. been there for a quick look recently, the mamasan was rude and most girls are size 8+, any slender lady you recommend?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jezzy yep pretty sure, u will have to get very lucky with bianca, and camilla i believe only saturday which is pretty much the only day i never seem to be able to go in!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Roj it is-
    30 min $120
    45 min $170
    60 min $200
    No ebony girls that i know of at the moment

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Where is Sharni???

Where is Sharni now????

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    asking the same - does she work elsewhere?