Kimi at 533 - a lovely "GFE plus" session

Person's Name : Kimi

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 21/5/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, petite but nicely proportioned figure, B-cups, cute little bum, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, FIV, cow-girl, doggie, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - a very good session with a lovely lady who knows how to please

My experience/comments : Called yesterday and booked Kimi. Checked in the morning and Angie said Kimi was running 15min late and she asked that I come in a bit later – no problem.

It was the lovely Fiona who answer the door when I arrived and she showed me into one of the cubicles where I waited for about five minutes until Angie came along. It was pretty busy in there this morning and Angie was doing her usual juggling act.

Angie led me to Room 3 and I said hello to Honey as we passed in the corridor.

Kimi was waiting in the room and I went to peck her on the lips only to find her tongue in my mouth – good stuff.

Angie said something to Kimi and was just leaving when I reminded her that she might want my money – I said she was busy!!

Kimi has a pretty face and was wearing a cream-coloured top and a matching mini-skirt.

I stripped and showered and Kimi stripped.

She is quite short with a petite but nicely proportioned figure, B-cups and she was fully and freshly shaved.

Onto the bed and there was a bit more DFKing and a very brief lick of my nipples before Kimi knelt between my legs and started sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ. She went nice and slowly with no hint of teeth, good tongue- and hand-action, plenty of saliva and lovely eye-contact. She managed to go quite deep and there were only a few tissue-breaks.

After a while I suggested some 69 and Kimi moved round – she was perfectly and freshly shaved.

As we’d got off to a quick start I licked her for quite a time. My hand was swiped away as soon as I went to finger her arsehole but there was no complaint when I started tickling her pussy lips, nor when I inserted a finger.

She was gently moaning at first and this got a bit louder, and she was twitching a bit. It sounded like I got her close a couple of times but I don’t think she actually came.

She started asking me to fuck her so I let her get a condom.

As Kimi dressed me I asked whether could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

We started with some cow-girl. Loads of lube was applied and she was really tight but she coped well.

She rode me well, mostly Asian-style, for a good time before she asked that I fuck her.

I suggested some doggie but she said she didn’t understand so I stood by the bed and gestured for her to kneel in front of me.

This was very good and Kimi sounded like she was enjoying it.

In spite of her tiny frame, she does have a nicely shaped butt.

I was looking down at my cock as I slid in and out and I saw that it was covered in her creamy juices. When I withdrew to switch to the mish I showed it to her. I think at first she thought that I’d cum and the condom had broken but I told her it was her juice.

Mish was also good and we had some more tongue-wrestling but I wanted some CIM so I said “You suck, I cum” and lay down.

Kimi knelt between my legs, whipped off the condom and, after just the briefest of wipe-downs, started sucking me again.

This time there was none of the slow and sensual stuff – she immediately started vigorously bobbing her head up and down with great hand-action (she knows what to do and how to do it) and I squirted.

Kimi kept sucking me for a good while afterwards and I had to get her to stop.

She playfully tried to kiss me before spitting into a tissue.

Kimi had a shower and offered a massage but I got her to lie in my arms and we had a lovely chat.

I had to use my translator app a bit as her English is a somewhat limited.

Kimi said she has been here for 20 days and is from Taipei. She works here most days and has Mondays off.

While we chatted Kimi was stroking my body and she then moved down to my cock. I soon got hard again but time was up and I pointed to the clock and said I had to shower.

I had a quick chat with Angie on the way out and then back to the car.

Sweet innocence and Singapore sweetheart Kimi arrives on roster today 6/7

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

NEWLY RENOVATED AND IMPROVED 533.. NEW WALL PAINT - CARPET - BEDDING - SHEETS - LINEN AND TOWELS - COME REAQUAINT YOURSELF WITH NORTH SIDES PREMIER ASIAN LOVE HOTEL AND BORDELLO!

Sweet innocence and Singapore sweetheart Kimi arrives on roster.. Visit this mesmerising young school girl with a soft GFE and charm

Kimi - Size 5,C cup,152CM,tiny very young 20yo baby girl,very friendly,sweet innocence,Soft milky smooth skin and long shoulder length hair, Singapore girl."Kimi returns today after a long holiday break, small, tiny and very young @533.. if not the youngest.. She maybe a size 5..she is small everywhere except where it counts..she provides one of 533s benchmark pleasure service.. also an innocent charm and bubblegum pop.. Kimi also offers a top service too..Many clients should remember her name.. so go see for yourself and don't forget to tell all about her experience" Kimi's Gallery

*A quality lady roster for this Saturday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2019 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Kimi on roster today 15/10/2023