Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naughty Tia

Junior Member(有D料到)

Naughty Tia

Went to 22 Rydalmere today instead of my regular 7 Cowper and turns out 5 girls are on shift and one just got booked. Its early morning so not much rush but 3 cars parked outside. The op lines up the girls one after the next and was hard to chose between Andy, Lucy and Tia. Tia came in last but was the most bubbly amongst all of them. If not her I would have picked Andy - maybe next time it will be her. Probably because Tia is new to the shop but she said she has been a year in the country.

Person's Name : Tia
    Establishment : 22 Rydalmere
    Date of Visit : 22.05.2019
    Rate: $125/hr but I paid $100 for 40 mins (I didn't last that long though !!).

Size/shape : Pretty face small size 6 or 7 body, D sized tits and a tight pussy
    Chinese
    Value for money/recommend? : YES definitely GFE

My experience/comments :

Tia took me upstairs to an empty room. She is short but makes up in the tits department. I could just play with them for the full hour. The usual undress and shower and she is already undressed by the time I finish the shower with the towel and is ready to wipe me down. Good that the room has a mirror opposite the bed and I can see Tia from front and back - what a figure - the tits - Size D and soft - She has got a boob job done but they are nice to feel. On to the bed, she started with Catbath, good sucking on my nipples, chest and private area. I am not into BBBJ so she just started to play with my little guy while I am playing with her. She was a bit hessitant with me going down on her but allows me to feel her up - she's already wet ... I am now going all over her and squeezing her lovely tits. A bit of a suck and play and 10 mins later I am ready for a fuck - just as she is.

On goes the dom - a bit of lube (which I personally hate) but I understand that they are going to be fucking all day. So in I go (she's on top) and she immediately takes it all in (lets out a gasp) and then starts her muscle control - probably to let the dick settle inside her. Without moving she is squeezing my dick inside her - what a girl !!
    I move her up a bit (So I can suck her tits - she is short) and start pumping her hard which she likes and is now moaning (initiallly looked like faking but she gets into the rhythm). Move to Mish and with the pumping she literally had to hold onto my legs to position herself as she is moving all over the bed. Off to doggie and this time I went slow and steady - by now she is into it and wants more of me. 10 mins in and I haven't come - I think i am enjoying fucking her - else I only last 10 mins.
    We move to the corner of the bed and she wants me to fuck her with her legs closed together - we try for a minute but my dicks keeps slipping out as she is too wet. Back to her legs in the air and I pump her some more with both of us climaxing. I usually cum in the dom so there is less to clean for the girl and she liked that. you have to be considerate to the girls also.

Back onto the bed - both of us - getting our breath and she plays around a little bit. Another 5 mins and off to get washed up. Didn't utilise the full hour but enjoyed every minute I was there. A good experience and a good girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review so details. Thanks for sharing. 22 with new management really improved their services.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fair dinkum View Post
    Nice review so details. Thanks for sharing. 22 with new management really improved their services.
    Looks like that and for once I did not have to wait 2 mins after entering to find my way in the dark ! They probably need a new set of towels though !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi are the photos of Tia on their webpage her real photos and would you say recent? Also is she shaved?
    Last edited by wortus; 22-05-2019 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Spelling

Tia Chinese

Last edited by 22Brodie; 03-08-2019 at 03:48 PM.
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wortus View Post
    Hi are the photos of Tia on their webpage her real photos and would you say recent? Also is she shaved?
    Yes photos are real and I would say pretty recent (maybe 2 years max old). She does not look very different from them and yes she is clean shaven. Enjoys having and giving fun - with me she was trying all sorts of positions even those that ended up being a failure - lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks, I forgot to ask how her English is.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Average. Also I don't talk much when I am having fun - she is ok with small talk and google translate does the rest. She moves with you - what more would someone want. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I spent an hour with Tia last Friday the 31st. I took the upgrade to $160 with bbbj and had 69. She is fun, sexy and bubbly. Great pussy control with lots of moaning. I don’t know if it was real or not but she seemed to enjoy the action. I know I did.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Tia do Spanish and is that in the basic level of service?

Quote Originally Posted by wortus View Post
    Does Tia do Spanish and is that in the basic level of service?
    yes yes yes!!!! trust me she is an asian portstar!!! and she can satisfy you in all position!!!

spanish is easy and i cant see why its not include in the basic level of service

and she does great dongguan style service in diamond... one of the best in sydney
    Last edited by 22Brodie; 05-06-2019 at 09:44 AM.
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Forgive the noob question but what do the service levels represent and what is Dongguan style service?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_street View Post
    Forgive the noob question but what do the service levels represent and what is Dongguan style service?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hi

In a simple way Dongguan style is a unique diamond service ..

only by trying it you will know what it is

no words can express the feeling

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Junior Member(有D料到)
    she is definitely worth a try.
    blow job is quite different and very nice.
    cute looking girl, nice hand full tits.

and definitely photos are fake ;0

Quote Originally Posted by jezzykiss View Post
    she is definitely worth a try.
    blow job is quite different and very nice.
    cute looking girl, nice hand full tits.

and definitely photos are fake ;0
    thank u for your review
    the photos are 100% real. they are taken by a very popular professional photographer in china

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 22Brodie View Post
    yes yes yes!!!! trust me she is an asian portstar!!! and she can satisfy you in all position!!!

spanish is easy and i cant see why its not include in the basic level of service

and she does great dongguan style service in diamond... one of the best in sydney
    I had Spanish with Tia today, and it was wonderful. So was her BJ skills...

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

This is our latest wechat as from 25/09/19
    Sorry Please add our new Wechat

Last edited by 22Brodie; 25-09-2019 at 02:36 PM.

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does Tia do dtbbbj?

Quote Originally Posted by iplayforfun View Post
    Does Tia do dtbbbj?
    Diamond rate will include dtbbbj. Not sure with Tia but new girl Yoyo has very good skills of performing those requests as she has Dongguan techniques that I tried her before in others shop.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    Diamond rate will include dtbbbj. Not sure with Tia but new girl Yoyo has very good skills of performing those requests as she has Dongguan techniques that I tried her before in others shop.
    well said. yes Tia can do dtbbbj. both Tia and Yoyo are very popular demanded for their skills. they both definately are one of the best in our shop

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast