Thread: Katy - nice noisy lass

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Highmileclub's Avatar

Katy - nice noisy lass

Person's Name : Katy

Establishment : Eden Gardens Massage

Date of Visit : 22/5/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Level 1, 407 Pacific Highway (rear entrance 6 Alexander Street), Crows Nest, NSW
    https://www.edengardenmassage.com/

Hours of Business : 10am – 2pm

Rates :
    Remedial & NUDE B2B Massage 30 minutes: $90 45 minutes: $110 60 minutes: $130
    Sensual COMPLETE Service (FS) 30 minutes: $90 45 minutes: $130 60 minutes: $150
    Diamond FS (BBBJ, DATY etc) 30 minutes: $130 45 minutes: $170 60 minutes: $200

Size/shape : C cups, slight belly, trimmed pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Nice lass - bloody noisy

My experience/comments :
    Came here again and only Katy was available, papasan said that she is a good lass to play with so said OK and handed over the cash for a short time. Into the room and it is very dimly lit and I strip and head to the showers for a wash. Katy follows me in and as I leave she gives herself a wash - now I am her first customer of the day she tells, so she should already be clean. Anyway we head to the bed where Katy gives me a kiss before pushes me down on the bed and heading down, big boy. She tugs for a moment gives a little bit of a BBBJ. Katy has pretty good technique, good depth and lots of saliva, which work really well if it was a BBBj - maybe next time. This continued for a good while before I asked if I could play with her and she arranged herself so that I could play. She started moaning pretty much straight away - Katy is very noisy and gets really loud when she cums, bloody Woolies and all other punters would have heard her, apologies to other lads.

We continue and I decide that a bit of DATY is on the cards and we change positions so that I can dine away on her pussy. She is very wet when I start so maybe this moaning isn't fake and she really enjoys her job. I start to lick and suck her pussy and she is telling me in no uncertain terms that she loves me and the I am a good suck and that I will make her cum quick. We continue for a good while and she is moaning and gyrating and pushing my head against her pussy to the point where it is lucky I can play a didgeridoo as I wasn't able to breath threw my mouth at all . She eventually calmed down and said that I should fuck her now and I climbed up and slid straight into her pussy - it was sopping wet I lean down and we kiss for a minute as I slowly pump away. We continue with me changing pace and angle of entry and Katy egging me on to make her cum again. When I say that she should fuck me, she smiles and pushes me back. She then starts to fuck me like a woman possessed - holy shit I think just hang on for the ride - she is pumping and grinding on me like her very own sex toy. The noise is getting very loud now and she says that she is going to cum again and then collapses on me breathing hard. After a minute she sits up and pulls me up with her and again starts to pump and grind me again, but this time there is kissing involved. I am thinking to myself shit can't take much more of this and as she is again reaching her crescendo I blow big in the bag at the same time, we collapse on the bed totally spent. After we recover we head to the showers for a clean and I leave.

Katy is one the prettiest lass here and full of enthusiasm... maybe take ear plugs if you have sensitive ears because if you get her going it is a great ride.

Banned
    Last edited by edenclubbrothel; 22-05-2019 at 09:10 PM.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can I please ask a couple of questions highmileclub…

All your reviews are for the one place eden club, have you been anywhere else?

Also your reviews (in a short period of time) have become so much slicker including contact details, business hours (although above they're only open 4 hours...10am till 2pm) and ALL their rates.

To me this seems more an advertisement than a review
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Highmileclub's Avatar
    Thanks, Eden is close to home so it has been convenient to go there.
    Recently started work at Gladesville so will do a few reviews for 42 Nightshade as well - they are absolutely Fantastic!
    42 is run very well by the guys there. Stay tune for my review there.

Banned