Thread: A finger in the bum

Senior Member(無間使者)

A finger in the bum

Hi

can anyone recommend a massage place where the ML will stick a finger (hers) up your bum (or mine hopefully) whilst giving the happy ending?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Make sure she uses a glove . I had a bad ending to one of these.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Try Pen at Summerville...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thaifetish View Post
    Hi

can anyone recommend a massage place where the ML will stick a finger (hers) up your bum (or mine hopefully) whilst giving the happy ending?
    That is prostate massage. Check below’s link;
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...n-with-Tiffany

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I remember a session with a Japanese girl at Ginza at least 5 years ago and we were in the shower and it was all fine and dandy and suddenly unannounced and totally out of the blue as she is soaping me up she sticks her finger right up my arse, just like that, no excuse me, no beg your pardon. A true punting WTF moment ... 15 years of punting, 1500+ girls ... that is the only time it happened ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    she sticks her finger right up my arse, just like that, no excuse me, no beg your pardon
    Those manners! =)

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Those manners! =)

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Manners, courtesy and etiquette have definitely dropped.
    I blame social media

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I remember a session with a Japanese girl at Ginza at least 5 years ago and we were in the shower and it was all fine and dandy and suddenly unannounced and totally out of the blue as she is soaping me up she sticks her finger right up my arse, just like that, no excuse me, no beg your pardon. A true punting WTF moment ... 15 years of punting, 1500+ girls ... that is the only time it happened ...
    Haha... I remember Lala did that to me ... she knew that I wasn't a fan of ass action on me... I must've done a standing 2m high jump... she pissed herself laughing!!
    I repaid the her back a couple of times though when I reciprocated the favour... she's not a big fan of "surprise" ass action either.. lol.. ahh.. good times...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi

Oxford street and around will do your ass and not only size of finger mate , more bigger then size of finger will do them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate, if you want the best massage with best finger up the bum (as corny as that sounds) Go to May Massage, and ask for Ella, she is absolutely amazing, the edging and the finger, sensational.

https://maymassage.com.au/contact

Hi

I think you need to be specific on what you are actually after?

A full on prostate massage where gloves 🧤 will be needed and her finger/fingers will be up and deep inside your back side a long way and for a long time ! That could almost be your part 1........ lol

If this is what you want, you should go and get the prostate massage!

Alternatively, you may be only after some oily rimming by the ML on the outside of your date and perhaps once in a while , ever so lightly or gently with a tiny insert of her finger just inside a little for that added stimulation? And for this, usually most Milfs will probably provide as part of their part 2 routines, especially if the client is kind of hard to cum or taking too long , up his ass a bit will usually help to get the job done ! Master ml such as Mimi @Burwood, Candy at VIP Pyrmont and Yuki @ Elizabeth St will give you the pleasures you are after - and listen , if you like what they are doing to your back side and want more and wish they go deeper and play longer, all you have to do is ask - or just use your body language like moaning, twisting your ass etc, I’m sure you know what I mean !

Just my two cents

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A finger in the butt is amazing. Get a harder erection with that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Haha... I remember Lala did that to me ... she knew that I wasn't a fan of ass action on me... I must've done a standing 2m high jump... she pissed herself laughing!!
    I repaid the her back a couple of times though when I reciprocated the favour... she's not a big fan of "surprise" ass action either.. lol.. ahh.. good times...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    This from a guy called assandlegs....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    A finger in the butt is amazing. Get a harder erection with that.
    I always find it hard to ask, I mean really, you are asking a gorgeous girl to stick their finger up your bum. But if they know what they are doing.

I have sound Vicky at QVB very talented, another girl at MAC, forget her name and Elle at May Massage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had some girls just surprise me with a bit if anal teasing with the finger, and I just do a little soft moan to let them know it felt good.

I think some girls know it turns us on. If you respond to their touches, they'll take the hint.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not a fan, it happened to me when I was working in Brisbane. After fucking hard, half way through, she pops on a glove and starts, I wriggled off.