Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ear cleaning ????? Really?????

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went here yesterday. Opt the 1hr session for $60 with new korean girl name start with R***. Short a quick. 10min in she ask me what options i wanted. A is $50 B is $100 and C is $150. I was like wow babe your expensive she replied really i was like uh huh. So a bit of bargaining, i manage to get option b for $70 naked from 15 min mark. Her attitude was great friendly. Massage was ok i give it a 6.5/10 a bit of TT. On the flip i was like wow she has an amazing body natrual C cup clean shaven and the booty was enough to grab. The ending took about 10min her hands was getting tired but she didnt slow down at all great effort by her, she squirt 2 more pumps of oil to het me over the line. Overall experience was great.

Looks 7.5/10
    Massage 6.5/10
    Body 9/10
    Overall 8

Wir maybe as price is too high but have good range of girls

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So option B was nhj for 100, so what was the 150 at op C for?
    Good review man, just a bit confusing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    So option B was nhj for 100, so what was the 150 at op C for?
    Good review man, just a bit confusing.
    Yer option b was nhj $100 but got it down to $70. Opt c was bs for $150 which its not worth the money. Reddoor I recommend her she has great assets. Young 20yo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is a LB working, doing pretty well to hide the true self. I was pretty upset when I found out, I'm not against LBs but not wanting to spend my hard earned money on something I'm not keen on. Especially when the shop calls them as girls. In case you want to avoid or book ( who knows &#129315. PM me for details

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some girls who used to work here claim that all the Korean staff left after a physical altercation between the owner and the Korean manager.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12