Thread: C Joy - Very top service, very GFE, just perfect

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Joy - Very top service, very GFE, just perfect

Booked Jasmin last night but changed my mind this morning because Jessie told me she isn't my type and recommend so many girls to me and I didn't able to make a decision right away ( so many choices haha). Eventually I chose Joy and she didn't disappoint me! The best session I have had in these months! Thanks to Jessie!

Look, body type and Background
    First came to Australia at Oct 2018 and left Australia Jan 2019 and back again May 2019. She was just back again 2 weeks ago and she will be leaving again Jan 2020. Young 23 year old girl. The look is 90% similar to the video in Ginza wesbite. Slim, natural big boobs - pretty accurate in the website, feels so soft and good to play with, good shape and not saggy. she likes me to play with her boobs which I am so willing to do so! Feels very nice.

Intro
    Once I went in and dropped my bag, she gave me a big warm hug and touched me (which was a good start), she asked if I want to have some water (sure why not!). She didn't pass me the bottle but she feed me (didn't even think about that!). And she helped me take off the clothes. Mouth rinsing and went for shower. One of the best shower session - DFK, hugging, body slide, BBBJ (so GFE). After shower, she helped me to dry off as well ( I feel like I am the king!).

1st round
    After drying off and I sat at the edge of the bed, she knew what to do and gave me a pretty good BJ (survived and I didn't cum). Rock hard all the way since shower and after the BJ, went for the main event cowgirl (skipped the catbath routine for a bit). She was able to take my dick in this position very well and which made me finish off with this position with a big load.

Between 1st round and 2nd round
    She offered massage and I said ok but I also requested for scratching the back of the body which I enjoy much more than massaging. And I felt very satisfied during this. After this, she gave a boob massage to body, some catbath which I have missed out before 1st round. It was pretty good as she kept touching me everywhere around the body and stimulated me a lot. I really enjoyed every moment! More DFK! and DD offered and accepted Sensational touching during that and some face fucking.

2nd round
    My little brother was already woken after those sensational touching during DD, some more BJ on bed and 2nd round off we go, another cowgirl position to start off with, really turned me on as I could see her full body and playing with her boobs was the nice thing ever! And she really took me on this position very well not like most of the girls. Eventually I cummed again with a very big load and it even dripped out from the dom. Very satisfying after some disappoint punts recently.

Finishing off
    More water feeding, more hugs which was very nice to feel. First buzz went off after a few minutes, then we went for shower to clean up. Second buzz went off while we both still haven't put on the clothes. Then I was trying to put on my clothes quickly however she helped me to wear back on every clothes, every sock, which never happened to me before! That was just top service. I am looking forward to seeing her next time, that was very satisfying.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for the AR

Thanks, you AR is on point, very similar experience here both times I seen her. Amazing soft boobs and banging body. I didn't do an AR because reviews for 278/Ginza are a dime a dozen but yeah, highly recommended if you like GFE with a cute young lady. Her photos on the Ginza WeChat feed are hot, but her own WeChat photos are so cute and girl next door, I feel a bit like a dirty old man for seeing her!